Gareth Bale is...The most expensive player ever?!

Raul Madrid

Fair enough, I think you present good points. But it is a matter of opinion in the end of it, and I just think Aguero, Suarez, Hazard, Robben and a few others are better footballers than Bale.
That is fair enough. It was the "hasn't been performing (not even close)" to those players bit that I strongly disagreed with. Bale has played at a similar level to those players when he is at his best and there is certainly no significant gap between any of those players based on what they have displayed in their careers so far, although I would consider Robben to be the best out of all of those players both on his form over the last 18 months as well as his career as a whole as he is proven on pretty much every stage.

Rossa

What? Robben has clearly been the better player in the last few years, possibly Bayern's star performer. It's no slight on Bale, mind. Robben is 30 and should be at his peak, Bale has likely yet to hit his.
Robben impresses me every time I've seen him. He's a terrific player; scores goals, assists and contributes a lot in the attacking play. A couple of seasons ago, everyone had Ribery down as better. Personally, I always saw Robben as better, but that is only down to CL matches as I don't watch the Bundesliga (which actually has a lot of attractive football - based on the few times I've actually seen it).

Robben is without a doubt, imo, top five in the world.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Hazard said himself a few months ago that he wasn't one of the world's top players. The Hazard hype is one thing that irks me.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
Thing is Hazard could actually be easily in front of Bale without anyone even being able to question his superiority, if he wanted to.

MoneyMay

His confidence has completely gone and now he can't even get a goal or assist to mask his terrible performances. Think it's been over a month now since his last goal or assist. Not looking good for him at the moment.

ravi2

I don't think you understand. If Hazard just wanted to want it, he'd be just as good as Messi.
Hazard can go on to become one of the greatest players of his generation but messi is one of the very best if not the best player to have ever played the beautiful game.

Needham

Hazard could be the best Hazard to play Hazard, if he Hazard.
One thing is for sure. This Eden Hazard is hazard to his core and could out-Hazard any Hazard you care to hazard and be one of the very best if not the best to have played the Hazard game.