Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Bale's return to Spurs seems like an appropriate moment for me to return to this forum after an extended and refreshing break.

Welcome back Gareth! A front three of Son-Kane-Bale is a very scary prospect for defenders.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Bale's return to Spurs seems like an appropriate moment for me to return to this forum after an extended and refreshing break.

Welcome back Gareth! A front three of Son-Kane-Bale is a very scary prospect for defenders.
:lol: welcome back!

Andy_Cole

First Olly now Glaston! Huge few days for the caf.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline

:lol: just after a United loss!

El-Manos

:lol: :lol: I just spat out my tea.

Where have you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.