Garth Crooks appreciation thread

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

The man is a genius.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Garth Crooks.

I remember reading an article from an anonymous sports journalist in the early 2000s and the only bit I can remember is him saying him and the other journos praying they didn't have to sit near Garth Crooks on the plane on the way out.

I guess some of them could still travel with the squad at that point.

Reynoldo

Next week by Crooks...."Why Neymar wants to self harm: Garth Crooks links Neymar's tattoos to depression and wanting to self harm"

RedDevil@84

Messi lost the Ballon D'Or because he spent his summer bleaching his hair

Greizmann will no longer be effective now that his hairstyle looks like that of a goat.

AndyJ1985

Just another dimwit in a long line of dimwits who are stealing a living as football pundits.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Envy this man, gets paid to post the worst team of the weeks for the BBC and voices idiotic opinions. Almost feel like he's mocking me with every article he makes.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
So that's why the Beeb won't sack him - they're afraid of being shot by Garth & The Gang.

Last edited:

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Turns out it's extremely easy to go down a rabbit hole of Garth Crooks youtube videos. Who knew?

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
He may be right in general about Pogba's current attitude to the game as I think if he want to be truly great he need to develop a less jovial and more stoic/business-like attitude. If he does I'd expect to see a little less fun and a bit more self-discipline from him within the next two seasons as that's what he needs IMHO to be the best CM in the world.

He already has just about everything in his game required to be the best CM in the world except temperament, Crooks may actual be on to something for once in overall terms of maturity although the haircut is just a symptom of an attitude that I think will need to change for him to be truly great.

AlwaysRed66

I remember him & Steve Archibald in their pomp. They were a good attacking force for Spurs. He is a pompous pundit though

Sylar

Wonder what he thought of Beckham and his haircuts?

Slimcharles69

Supports
MK Dons
People need to stop taking him seriously. He's clearly only employed for entertainment value he's clearly insane

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Turns out it's extremely easy to go down a rabbit hole of Garth Crooks youtube videos. Who knew?
I watched the Geoff Hurst one and that was shocking! Literally dropped the n-word unnecessarily sat next to Crooks