Gary Neville

Tapori

CEO

1. Beppe Marotta
2. VDS

- Wenger or Sir Alex are appointed at board level. Once this guy retire then Ole or Giggs can take his place.

DOF

1. Campos
2. Paratici
3. Zorc

Head of recruitment

1. Mitchell

Temporary Manager

Wenger

Manager

1. Pochs
2. Howe
3. Nagelsmann
Howe? How?
Pochs - Possibly.
Nagelsmann - A long shot

Temporary Manager in Wenger sounds insane but fun.

I would give Ole until the end of the season to see whether we have progressed.

OldSchoolManc

Gary trying to be more than neutral again. Lost count of the times he said ‘900 million spent’. Then Noble MOTM? Is he actually serious?

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Howe? How?
Pochs - Possibly.
Nagelsmann - A long shot

Temporary Manager in Wenger sounds insane but fun.

I would give Ole until the end of the season to see whether we have progressed.
All those managers are gettable. Unlike ole they have a good idea of football management but they aren't dinasours. Wenger on the other hand had stirred a very weak arsenal to top 4 multiple times.

This won't be sorted by just changing the manager. We need a whole change at board an senior staff level

Tapori

All those managers are gettable. Unlike ole they have a good idea of football management but they aren't dinasours. Wenger on the other hand had stirred a very weak arsenal to top 4 multiple times.
This won't be sorted by just changing the manager. We need a whole change at board an senior staff level
But without Ed Woodward going and the Glazers milking, I doubt this can be done.
Wenger coming in would be insanely hilarious and i would in hindsight welcome it but only at the end of the season if it's still dire.

shahzy

Has he found a way to blame that loss on Pogba yet? It's usually pogba's fault we lose according to that twat.

Nep77

For the first time ever I heard him making very very mild criticism of Rashford. Considering he was full on fire on Chelsea game that Martial Started at CF ahead of Rashford that's definitely a paradigm shift for someone like him.

Reddevildans

He was on commentary comparing our attacking 6 players on the pitch at the time ( was probably in the last 15mins if I remember) with west ham's. Very bizarre considering we had martial, rashford, and pogba missing. Maybe he was pointing out at our lack of quality on the bench.

devilish

But without Ed Woodward going and the Glazers milking, I doubt this can be done.
Wenger coming in would be insanely hilarious and i would in hindsight welcome it but only at the end of the season if it's still dire.
Ole is clueless. We need Wenger now to stir the ship. He would also have all the time needed to make a players report for the new board to work upon

R'hllor

Ole is clueless. We need Wenger now to stir the ship. He would also have all the time needed to make a players report for the new board to work upon
You want Wenger with same type of owners to Kroenke cnuts behind him!? Thats mad

R'hllor

Its a temporary role. Also he can't possibly do worse then Molde
They barely got rid of him at Arsenal, he would never be a temporary option, he would get this season and if he manages to string few wins, our morons would jump a gun like they did with Ole and give him a new contract, then he would have a pre season where everyone would get a chance to prove themself for 15th time, not to mention he would know how be cute with our owners, God knows thats how he survived in Arsenal for so long, doing a scam, get top 4 and split money, Kroenke taking part and he gets a new contract for losing to Bayern 10:2 on agg. year in year out.

Hawks2008

Wenger is not the answer.

We need fresh ideas as a club on and off the pitch, I don't see Wenger contributing to that. Bit of laughable suggestion to be honest.

buckooo1978

Neville is just a whiny little prick these days.....

when will he open his mouth about the Glazer mismanagement

only a moron would harp on about 900m when criticising this team...... Solskjaer has shed about 180m of underperforming players from the squad with none replaced

why not focus on that Gary?

RC89

Tried to suggest DDG was blameworthy for the fk going in. Then on replay when it was obvious that it wasn't, he comes out with 'he bent his hand back'. He literally got fingers to it.

Josep Dowling

Gary trying to be more than neutral again. Lost count of the times he said ‘900 million spent’. Then Noble MOTM? Is he actually serious?
He’s trying to emphasise the complete waste of money we have spent whilst the camera is on Woodward. The one thing that does piss me off is he can never just say Woodward needs to go as he’s made a mess of everything. Because that’s the truth.

As for Noble being MOTM, that was probably about right. Both teams were garbage today.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Do you mind summarize what he said?
Said he wasn’t making the right runs, criticised his movement, accused him of not working hard enough, then working hard when he didn’t need to. Said he was messing up a golden opportunity to establish himself as our main striker. Basically sustained criticism the whole time he was on the pitch. Brutal but fair.

Godfather

Said he wasn’t making the right runs, criticised his movement, accused him of not working hard enough, then working hard when he didn’t need to. Said he was messing up a golden opportunity to establish himself as our main striker. Basically sustained criticism the whole time he was on the pitch. Brutal but fair.
Did he by any chance mean him leaning forward, breathing heavily and not pressing at all for 40 mins only to make a sprint over half the field to close the keeper down? That was ridiculous. Was pretty much at the end of the first half. Really made me wonder.

M Bison

Supports
York City

only a moron would harp on about 900m when criticising this team...... Solskjaer has shed about 180m of underperforming players from the squad with none replaced

Talking about money spent over the past few years is a perfectly valid thing to say when we bring on a midfielder to play up front, in my view.

Neville is criticised by our fan base irrespective of what he says.

buckooo1978

He’s trying to emphasise the complete waste of money we have spent whilst the camera is on Woodward. The one thing that does piss me off is he can never just say Woodward needs to go as he’s made a mess of everything. Because that’s the truth.

As for Noble being MOTM, that was probably about right. Both teams were garbage today.
hes saying it to be sensationalist

because saying 70m net doesn't sound as good

because it's not sensational to provide context on the players Ole has lost. We spent around 180/200m on Lukaku, Sanchez, Darmian, Smalling, Herrera, Fellaini, Valencia with all leaving the club this summer and replaced by 3 good signings, a threadbare squad and a number of players not good enough to start for a top team.

Neville isnt a good pundit for me.... he's an eye on ratings in his analysis

M Bison

Supports
York City

If you honestly think Neville is going to say live on air that our CEO needs to be sacked, you’re going to be eternally disappointed. No pundit would be stupid or thick enough to say something like that.

Greck

He can shove those 4 transfer windows up his you know what. Ole needs to earn his tenure. You don't just give someone 3 unquestioned years to see what happens when red flags are popping left and right in the interim

Eric7C

He can shove those 4 transfer windows up his you know what. Ole needs to earn his tenure. You don't just give someone 3 unquestioned years to see what happens when red flags are popping left and right in the interim
Glazer's puppet.

devilish

The fact you're not wumming is the most scary thing.
Let's be clear. I am only suggesting that Wenger would be a temp manager up until the end of the season. The guy has far more experience managing a team with shit players and an incompetent board then someone who had proven out of depth whenever given a permanent job in the EPL.

Don't take me wrong. If a top manager was available then I would go for him. Unfortunately there are very few managers around ready to take the management of the club at this point of season especially after our past disastrous transfer market campaign. If you take aside those who would probably consider the job ONLY if we give them a permanent role then that list becomes smaller.

Last edited:

devilish

They barely got rid of him at Arsenal, he would never be a temporary option, he would get this season and if he manages to string few wins, our morons would jump a gun like they did with Ole and give him a new contract, then he would have a pre season where everyone would get a chance to prove themself for 15th time, not to mention he would know how be cute with our owners, God knows thats how he survived in Arsenal for so long, doing a scam, get top 4 and split money, Kroenke taking part and he gets a new contract for losing to Bayern 10:2 on agg. year in year out.
I disagree. He's been eyeing for a job for quite some time, so beggars can't really be choosers at this point. Also I can see him consider the offer if we promise him a technical director role later on.

I am not thrilled with Wenger as our manager, even at a temp role. Unfortunately the options are somehow limited at this point. The guy knows the EPL inside out, he's not as defensive or as destructive as Mou is and he's quite experience managing a team with shit players and an incompetent board to match. Unlike Ole he's also a football manager.

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"

He did, countless times actually.