Gary Neville was dead to me | Reborn as a Dragon

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
What? If Pogba was abused in a game, Neville would be the first to call it out. I don’t agree with some of his football statements but saying he doesn’t bring up racism because he dislikes someone is ridiculous.

Should Neville go around talking about every black footballer getting racially abused on social media because he will be there all day. His job is to talk about the game and this game sadly had racism in it so of course he is going to talk about it.
Yeah....there was no link to Neville.

No he shouldn't. Bore off.

Bojan11

Yeah....there was no link to Neville.

No he shouldn't. Bore off.
Bore off?

Ok next time Neville should go through social media and confront all the racists for you. How about he knocks on their doors to satisfy you.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Watched a bit of his soccerbox series on sky the last few days. Really enjoyable watch. Caught the one with Berbatov earlier today and Berbatov was hilarious

MrBrightside1989

Watched a bit of his soccerbox series on sky the last few days. Really enjoyable watch. Caught the one with Berbatov earlier today and Berbatov was hilarious
i have watched most of it now and I must say I also enjoyed it. I liked Berbatov and the way he spoke about how he played his game. He really was a superb player when on form.
Listening to Shearer and Pires discussing past rivalries with Neville was also interesting.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
i have watched most of it now and I must say I also enjoyed it. I liked Berbatov and the way he spoke about how he played his game. He really was a superb player when on form.
Listening to Shearer and Pires discussing past rivalries with Neville was also interesting.
Yeah I saw Shearer’s earlier. Saw Gerrard’s the other day and thought he came across pretty well.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
did he criticise Martial or Pogba?
For not being at the Boxing Day sales? Damn right. That’s the problem with these young footballers, too much money at an early age. Think they’re too good to put the effort in to hit the Boxing Day sales. Taking the easy route. Lazy. Not good enough. No work ethic.

fps

Yeah I saw Shearer’s earlier. Saw Gerrard’s the other day and thought he came across pretty well.
“The offer from Chelsea was 37.5m?”
“‘Big money in those days, what would it buy you now?”
“Don’t know... half a Fred!”
*laughter*

izec

Neville was on Pogba all the time because he knows he wants out, he has plenty of contacts within the club.

RuudTom83

Gary has said numerous times that the squad needs 2-3 experienced players to help the young lads. Tonights game doesn't change much especially considering the players United are missing due to injury.

El Zoido

He’s full of shit, might as well wear his Liverpool shirt in to the studio after the game.

Member 90887

It's such a clear decision, VAR didn't even take that long.

But no, Gary has to make it into a thing.

Just shut the hell up.

Swarlos

Supports
Lyn FK, Liverpool
I remember i used to dislike Carragher for his honesty when Liverpool were shit as well.

HJ12

Neville. Come on man.
He's being an idiot. The same happened in the Leicester game earlier when Schmeichel was impeded and everyone agreed then that it was a foul on the keeper. I swear everyone hold De Gea to different (read bullsht) standards.

Member 90887

I remember i used to dislike Carragher for his honesty when Liverpool were shit as well.
"Honesty". This is not honesty. This is him trying to look honest and unbiased.

And well, we haven't been shit for long enough (30 years) to be as bitter as to dislike a pundit because he's honest.

Maybe come back and make that comment in 25 years and some 13 premier leagues.

Swarlos

Supports
Lyn FK, Liverpool
"Honesty". This is not honesty. This is him trying to look honest and unbiased.

And well, we haven't been shit for long enough (30 years) to be as bitter as to dislike a pundit because he's honest.

Maybe come back and make that comment in 25 years and some 13 premier leagues.
This thread suggests otherwise.