Gary Neville was dead to me | Reborn as a Dragon

Yagami

Good post resistant
I actually agree with him that it was a foul, but Origi throwing himself to the ground completely backfired :D

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Wish there was an option to mute him. My word he’s an annoying tit.

Carragher is more balanced than Neville, who just gets extremely emotional far too often.

Member 90887

He tries way too hard to not look biased.

I would prefer listening to Cara the whole game than to him.

Greck

He's so thick he swings to the other extreme to show he isn't biased. He doesn't have to overcompensate just because he played for one of the teams

Northstand

Always loved Gary but he hugely overdoes his perceived need to avoid accusations of pro-United bias. Did he really say “VAR was introduced to enable United to beat Liverpool”?

Zoo

He’s so annoying and boring. They basically ignored the game for 10 minutes afterwards.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
So glad to not watch with his commentary. No surprise to hear him being his insufferable self though.

Kablamo

Supports
Chelsea
You have your very own Craig Burley. Delighted for you all.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Always loved Gary but he hugely overdoes his perceived need to avoid accusations of pro-United bias. Did he really say “VAR was introduced to enable United to beat Liverpool”?
That riled me when he said that, I couldn’t quite believe it

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Would like to see this bellend off the TV now. Or at least reduced to a role with Merson and the rest.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
It is in no way a foul. If it’s all of a sudden turned into a non contact sport then it’s a foul but it isn’t. All he’s done is put his leg between his and brushed his calf. Never a foul.

James_42

He is so annoying to listen to, the fact that so many United fans would rather listen to Carragher is rather telling. His attempt at trying to be as neutral as possible is just not fun to listen to during a game. The Origi foul looked like Origi was overplaying how much contact there was, certainly not enough to make him fall over the way he did.

DavidDeSchmikes

No way did he say that?!?! :houllier:
That's something that even RAWK would be too embarrassed to say

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Carragher is silent whilst Neville is still going on about it.
Neville is the main co-commentator. Carragher has taken a back seat all game.

I don't really get what everyone's so wound up about. It was technically a foul if VAR went by the letter of the law. Fortunately it doesn't seem to, as football as we know it would be dead if refs gave fouls for every little knock.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Literally every contact in football is a foul if that is
I wish it wasn't considered a foul as I prefer to have contact in games, but the way the game has gone those challenges from behind are usually given the majority of the time regardless of them being genuine attempts at winning the ball. Thankfully, the way he theatrically threw himself to ground seemingly worked against him!

Chairman Steve

How does everyone feel about him and his affiliation with Salford City? I find it odd how he says he’s someone who bleeds Man Utd yet spends most of his social media posts on Twitter bigging them up, and they’re technically a local rival to Utd.. especially now that they’re in the Football League.

Dunno whether it’s trivial or not but it bugs me a bit, when you view his Twitter and a lot of it is retweeting the Salford City account and then speaks about Utd as if the way he’s selling it is the only right way and any other way suggested by anyone else, you’re a moron. I say it tongue in cheek but it’s almost like he doesn’t even watch us!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How does everyone feel about him and his affiliation with Salford City? I find it odd how he says he’s someone who bleeds Man Utd yet spends most of his social media posts on Twitter bigging them up, and they’re technically a local rival to Utd.. especially now that they’re in the Football League.

Dunno whether it’s trivial or not but it bugs me a bit, when you view his Twitter and a lot of it is retweeting the Salford City account and then speaks about Utd as if the way he’s selling it is the only right way and any other way suggested by anyone else, you’re a moron. I say it tongue in cheek but it’s almost like he doesn’t even watch us!
Salford will never be a rival in any way. It will be interesting to see how far they can push It though. Possibly existing in league 1, but any higher will take real serious levels that make the previous levels look loose change.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Can’t express how much I dislike this man. Fecking closet Scouse prick. Every single game it’s as if he’s willing us to be shite or something. Seems disappointed that his narrative is ruined when things go our way, and perhaps in some sort of attempt to be objective, he has no objectivity at all.

Bojan11

Does he even read what he says? Typical Neville response whenever a coach is sacked unless it’s from Salford.

Emery was the key reason Luiz joined Arsenal. It was Emery who persisted with telling Sokratis and co to pass from the back, when they couldn’t. Yeah, some of the signings have been terrible but Emery should also take fault for how badly the team are doing and he should be doing a lot better with the attacking players he has got.

Judas

Open to offers
Can’t express how much I dislike this man. Fecking closet Scouse prick. Every single game it’s as if he’s willing us to be shite or something. Seems disappointed that his narrative is ruined when things go our way, and perhaps in some sort of attempt to be objective, he has no objectivity at all.
I can't believe anyone genuinely with all their heart believes such nonsense.

pacifictheme

Obviously hes not a closet scouser. What a ridiculous notion. Hes a life long united fan.

Based Adnan

It was only 2 days ago he was saying he doesn't think Emery will be sacked. Very out of touch.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Obviously hes not a closet scouser. What a ridiculous notion. Hes a life long united fan.
He’s a lifelong Manchester United fan who is now a football media personality. His interests may not necessarily align, and of late, I’ve seen little to suggest that his support for Manchester United is superior to some sort of quest of being seen as some sort of informed, objective and ‘brutally honest’ pundit. He talks a lot of rubbish, and then tries to stand behind that rubbish at all costs because Gary knows it all, and in his quest to defend his crap - he talks shite about us. He can feck off, he isn’t a patch on Carragher.

LARulz

I try and defend him but he's embarrassing himself. Imagine if Giggs was manager, he'd be offering to fight people