Gary Neville was dead to me | Reborn as a Dragon

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Hasn’t he pretty much always said our managers shouldn’t get fired? I mean he’s generally been wrong but he’s at least consistent.
He doesn’t believe any manager, anywhere, should ever be fired.

Godfather

He is always well worth a listen. His unbiased opinion on Ole makes it a joy listening to his wise words

Greck

He's actually getting torn to shreds by that fan standing up to him and his insults :lol: :lol:. Refreshing to see this abusive twat put in his place

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
He just has absolutely no credibility on the issue. He refuse to blame mangers (and he said as much) regardless of the circumstances. When you openly admit to not changing your opinion regardless of the evidence in front of you, then you've immediately lost all credibility.

He ties himself up in knots defending mangers because...he thinks it's noble? Honourable? Feck knows.

Chairman Steve

Gary Neville is out of his fecking mind. OGS could take a dump on his carpet and Gary would say OGS produced something truly great.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I wonder if he'd hold the same opinion if he hadn't spent his entire club career under one manager

El Zoido

At the start of the season he said David Luiz was an astute signing for Arsenal.

This week he defended Emery by saying he had an impossible job with players like David Luiz in the team.

Josep Dowling

I like Gary as a pundit but he does talk bollocks when it comes to United.

He has never explicitly blamed Ed Woodward or the Glazers. He blamed Pogba for our bad performances under Mourinho when he was our best player. He even called him poison in the dressing room. He’s been injured most of this season and we are now midtable without him. He has backed every manager when it’s clear we need to get someone else in, then immediately after the sacking says it was the right decision.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Still love Gary as a player and what he did for us, but some of the shit he says these days is utterly ridiculous. Shame really

Ludens the Red

He doesn’t believe any manager, anywhere, should ever be fired.
Which is hilarious because if you watch the Salford documentary he was the one out of all the 92 boys who would start questioning the manager. He sacked managers who won them promotion.

Conor

Are people genuinely expecting him to rip into one of his friends on TV?

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I believe working under just Fergie at club level is working against these guys in management and their general (outdated) view of the game.

It's giving them idealistic ideas that just simply don't work in reality, Fergie was a total one off yet they seem to be stuck in the idea that giving underperforming managers time should be a given because we'll look at Fergie.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Are people genuinely expecting him to rip into one of his friends on TV?
There's middle ground between ripping into him and acting like Ty after a line of coke.