Gary Neville - Pundit

C'est Moi Cantona

Not saying Neville doesn't mean what he says, but they're just told to do this sort of stuff, SSN will be living off this all week.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Not saying Neville doesn't mean what he says, but they're just told to do this sort of stuff, SSN will be living off this all week.
that’s utter rubbish . GNev loves this club and it’s obvious that he is hurting just like all of us so no this is not Sky telling him to say such stuff

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Redknapp with his faux outrage and concern schtick is so transparent. Everyone can see through it you pleb. You're a vacuous gobshite. Also, "look at me when I'm talking to you" The feck does he think he is? :lol:

Ole'sattheWheel

Redknapp with his faux outrage and concern schtick is so transparent. Everyone can see through it you pleb. You're a vacuous gobshite. Also, "look at me when I'm talking to you" The feck does he think he is? :lol:
Honestly this is the most second hand rage I’ve felt in a long time. Gary should have lamped the stupid twat

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
Say what you want about 'Arry but he'd have got 7 bodies through the door by now with one more to come on deadline day.
yeah but 6 of them would be niko kranjcar.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
It might be even more important than ousting the Glazers from the ownership of Man United to oust Gary Neville from commenting and punditry on Man United.
The guy and his impact on the perception of Man United is a serious, serious problem for any progress of your club.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Not only that, but he was only talking at all on account of cutting Neville off to start with. Cheeky fecking cnut.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Gary Neville will be loving this… waiting for the moment he says… told you so. He was a pochettino lover wasn’t he and thought we should of gone for him.

littlepeasoup

It might be even more important than ousting the Glazers from the ownership of Man United to oust Gary Neville from commenting and punditry on Man United.
The guy and his impact on the perception of Man United is a serious, serious problem for any progress of your club.
That’s some solid backwards logic right there. You’re wrong of course. Clearly, categorically and magnificently wrong. Dumb dumb.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Poppycock

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Gary Neville will be loving this… waiting for the moment he says… told you so. He was a pochettino lover wasn’t he and thought we should of gone for him.
Think Poch would get one hell of a shock at the quality of this squad as well and that he won't be getting Messi or Neymar.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
Delete your account

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Not only that, but he was only talking at all on account of cutting Neville off to start with. Cheeky fecking cnut.
Yeah. Again, it's all part of this faux concern and outrage from him. It's this belief that he feels like he needs to always interject just for the sake of interjecting Sometimes, just let the bloke who's actually passionate about the topic he's talking about have his say, then you can dribble out whatever inane shite you want to.

tomaldinho1

Very true. He’s culpable for letting Ole create this cesspit of mediocrity when it was clear for years it was heading in the wrong direction - as soon as other managers come in he’s on them in a flash. Guy stinks of bias and I don’t care how much he loves the club, which he clearly does, he’s a bad influence on many fans.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Nice smoking hot take you got there bro

littlepeasoup

Very true. He’s culpable for letting Ole create this cesspit of mediocrity when it was clear for years it was heading in the wrong direction - as soon as other managers come in he’s on them in a flash. Guy stinks of bias and I don’t care how much he loves the club, which he clearly does, he’s a bad influence on many fans.
Gary Neville does not run Manchester United. Gary Neville does not run Manchester United.
Gary Neville does not run Manchester United.

Seriously, some of you lot are fecking brain dead.

tomaldinho1

Gary Neville does not run Manchester United. Gary Neville does not run Manchester United.
Gary Neville does not run Manchester United.

Seriously, some of you lot are fecking brain dead.
Not really relevant to what the poster wrote but you go for it mate. Get it out.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It's weird but I've heard others, including that tangerine Tory, Simon Jordan, express the same opinions on TalkShite. He was an ex owner, so I'm sure there's some sort of sympathy at play, but it makes the whole thing bewildering to watch or listen to. Maybe they're just chumming the water, waiting to get a few bites, but it's an odd stance to take when you're supposed to be, by virtue of your position, an advocate for good practice in every facet of the game.
Yeah, TalkSport especially like doing it.

"I'm confident that Hitler was a better player than Shearer, and if you disagree you should call into the show (£5 per minute)."

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
He’s right on this issue - in that they are culpable and either need to front up and deliver some sort of strategy or feck off and sell - though I’d like Gary to use his status to get a bid together. However, in the bigger picture him, Scholes, Rio and Keane ranting and fecking raving each time we drop points - or even win as was the case last year with Scholes - is a serious issue. You’re right on that.

Irwin99

He's 100% right on the Glazer issue but I kind of get the feeling he's never been keen on EtH and was critical of his supposed transfer strategy being limited to former players/Dutch league (his view). I got the feeling he wanted Poch.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
That’s some solid backwards logic right there. You’re wrong of course. Clearly, categorically and magnificently wrong. Dumb dumb.
Poppycock
Delete your account
Nice smoking hot take you got there bro
You can insult me all you want, doesn't change the fact that the guy is single-handedly responsible for setting the post match tone after every game of stern, merciless, moralistic doom--mongering and over-the-top apocalyptic ranting. Obnoxious twat, it's like Claude from AFTV -RIP- only on Sky and making newspaper headlines.

No other club has this problem, other teams can lose a game without this constant barrage in the media.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
You can insult me all you want, doesn't change the fact that the guy is single-handedly responsible for setting the post match tone after every game of stern, merciless, moralistic doom--mongering and over-the-top apocalyptic ranting. Obnoxious twat, it's like Claude from AFTV -RIP- only on Sky and making newspaper headlines.

No other club has this problem, other teams can lose a game without this constant barrage in the media.
Hes trying to get fans to protest against the owners. And to be fair it needed to be said. Our fan base needs a push to protest.

littlepeasoup

To be fair, I never actually watch the games. Too upbeat.