Gary Neville - Pundit

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
I enjoyed watching that. Wasn't watching Neville though.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Neville supporting United is so much better than him doing this strange 'love hate' thing he has going on sometimes.

Carragher never hides his love for Liverpool even when he fairly criticises them. It's nice to see Nev coming out very happy with last night.

keithsingleton

The man’s a legend and it’s annoying to hear so many United fans call him. He’s passionate and nothing wrong with that when you support the best team in the world.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Great interview

Yeah, really good stuff

While I was watching that I thought that it's actually kinda incredible that Gary Neville has somehow become one of, if not the single most, prominent pundit/voice of English football.

I don't think anyone would have called that when he was playing.

Glorio

Neville supporting United is so much better than him doing this strange 'love hate' thing he has going on sometimes.

Carragher never hides his love for Liverpool even when he fairly criticises them. It's nice to see Nev coming out very happy with last night.
I don't think he hides it, he's just calling it as he sees it, like any disappointed fan would.
Jamie knows his team will always bounce back and be a force, so it's easy to show his love for them, for Gary, he can't go overboard Rio-style as he probably feels this lot will leave him exposed to banter

It's like how I become a lot more "reasonable" when United is misbehaving and shipping losses all over the place. Hopefully he has many reasons to celebrate this season!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I don't think he hides it, he's just calling it as he sees it, like any disappointed fan would.
Jamie knows his team will always bounce back and be a force, so it's easy to show his love for them, for Gary, he can't go overboard Rio-style as he probably feels this lot will leave him exposed to banter

It's like how I become a lot more "reasonable" when United is misbehaving and shipping losses all over the place. Hopefully he has many reasons to celebrate this season!
Nah he definitely goes way overboard with some things.

I know he does it because he cares, but there's been numberous occasions where he makes it worse.

The Pogba/Mourinho situation, even Martinez recently saying he'll never make it as a centre back etc

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Yeah, really good stuff

While I was watching that I thought that it's actually kinda incredible that Gary Neville has somehow become one of, if not the single most, prominent pundit/voice of English football.

I don't think anyone would have called that when he was playing.
I still find it bonkers that my non-football supporting friends seem too know who Neville is.

RedDevilQuebecois

We're all behind you Gary, get these cnuts out of OUR CLUB!

I also saw that video. I feel really sad thinking that this kind of revamp could be done at Old Trafford without tearing anything down at all, but we don't have it because the pieces of shit we have as club owners - absolute cancers.

Guapa

Well done Gary.Don't drop the tempo on these leeches,keep it front page :devil:

Doracle

Why is this so hard to find out?!
Theres an instagram post by him around the start of the Giggs trial which is still up last time I looked which talks about truth and liars. I suspect it’s that but can’t be sure. Possible he posted something else as well that’s been taken down but it must be something a bit cryptic given he says it relates to the Glazers.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Neville: "I've got no idea what happened, since the Brentford game"

It's called coaching, you clueless fool