Gary Neville was dead to me | Reborn as a Dragon

Spoony

The People's President
We treat migrant workers like shit. Britain is a hive of modern slavery, you just haven't noticed. It doesn't have any bearing on whether Gary Neville is being a bellend or not, Qatar is a disgrace, the UK is a disgrace. Neither of those things makes the other ok.

Not just migrant workers but the amount of illegal immigrants proping up small/ medium sized businesses is appallng. They're virtually working for free. But hey we don't *cough* turn a blind eye.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Is the wanker saying FIFA are favoring African and Asian teams and using the correct awarded goal to Japan as example? :houllier:

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Lost a lot of respect for him today, carragher would have been a better pundit

cyberman

Keane and Souness have made a show of themselves over Ronaldo while Neville has had a disastrous tournament.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Neville I'm pretty sure is just throwing a prolonged tantrum about the refs because England are out and because he'd already got the agenda in his head before that. He always does stuff like this. He used to be a good pundit until he let the drama queen out of the box.

I can't even take Keane seriously since he started having a go at Ten Hag over Ronaldo every single week. But then not sure what to expect from someone who got kicked out of his club by his manager and kicked out of a world cup squad by his manager.

Sourness has never not been an idiot.

MalcolmTucker

We treat migrant workers like shit. Britain is a hive of modern slavery, you just haven't noticed. It doesn't have any bearing on whether Gary Neville is being a bellend or not, Qatar is a disgrace, the UK is a disgrace. Neither of those things makes the other ok.
This is absolutely laughable :lol:

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
He's had a shocking World Cup. Petty, emotive, led by stronger personalities in the studio against his better judgement, and his credibility over his social values trashed.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He's had a shocking World Cup. Petty, emotive, led by stronger personalities in the studio against his better judgement, and his credibility over his social values trashed.
Yeah, he’s been dreadful and caught up in the hyperbole too much.

Kelly15

Gary Neville: I'd love Cristiano Ronaldo to stay in the Premier League - but his next club must start him.

What happened to Gary Neville? He had a chance to just tell it like it is. That onfield snub by Ronaldo seems to really have affected him. Why is it so important for him to kiss Ronaldo's ass? Does he really need him as a friend? He lost so much credibility this past while. He once was considered a top pundit. But now. No way.

No one is going to take Ronaldo in the PL. He is done at the highest level. Why does he have to start? He is 37 and his legs are done. Has no hold up play. And can't press. It's time to call a spade a spade. Gary had more of a argument why no one should take him.

Gary Neville:
"I think that pressure of having him on the bench, and how the media is so big, he's so big with the fans, he's one of the great players to have ever played the game, that seeing him on the bench is almost like a magnet for trouble for the club he's playing for, because the focus becomes the player who's not on the pitch, rather than the players who are playing."

And why is that Gary? It's cause Ronaldo makes it all about him with his antics. Who wants that shit show? The guy is not a team player.

Gary Neville:
"I'd love him to stay in the Premier League at a club that can have him up front and we can watch him every week because that's what we want to see, we want to see him playing."

Is it Gary? Do we really want to see a over the hill Ronaldo playing in the PL? Stinking it up and only playing because of his past. I don't think so.

I'd have so much more respect for Gary as a pundit if he just called it like it is. Ronaldo's done at this level. Time to head to MLS.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
Neville just came out in support of the rail and nurses strike, saying it's absurd these people need to fight for a 2 pound raise.

Mepp

Neville just came out in support of the rail and nurses strike, saying it's absurd these people need to fight for a 2 pound raise.
Without trade unions we wouldn't have: • Annual leave • Sick pay • A minimum wage • A two day weekend • Maternity leave • Protection from workplace discrimination • 8 hour working days • Redundancy pay • Health and safety in the workplace • Workplace pensions

More than happy for Gary to back the strikes!

Reactions: Jippy

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Without trade unions we wouldn't have: • Annual leave • Sick pay • A minimum wage • A two day weekend • Maternity leave • Protection from workplace discrimination • 8 hour working days • Redundancy pay • Health and safety in the workplace • Workplace pensions

More than happy for Gary to back the strikes!
I’d question his motivations though.

Erics_Collar

So, how did it go for Gary?

He took the Qatar gig so he could raise awareness and it was better to do that over there instead of over here.

Anybody any more aware now thanks to Gary?

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
I’d question his motivations though.
Why, he's known as Red Nev for a reason, and it isn't just because he played for a team with a red shirt, one of the biggest influences in his life has been Fergie, and Neville's pretty tame in that respect compared with SAF

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Why, he's known as Red Nev for a reason, and it isn't just because he played for a team with a red shirt, one of the biggest influences in his life has been Fergie, and Neville's pretty tame in that respect compared with SAF
Why has he picked the World Cup final to make this stance ? One might wonder if it’s got something to do with the criticism he received for taking dollars.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Why has he picked the World Cup final to make this stance ? One might wonder if it’s got something to do with the criticism he received for taking dollars.
Biggest audience he's ever gonna get, that's why

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Singing along with the Brentford fans in the background after their win against Pool :lol:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Can he just stop saying "Melissia", please?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Deleted all previous posts. Please do not discuss anything further regarding Greenwood until we decide how to deal with it. That includes this thread and others. If you want to discuss it then you can do so on other forums or outlets but not here. Thanks.

Herman Toothrot

Deleted all previous posts. Please do not discuss anything further regarding Greenwood until we decide how to deal with it. That includes this thread and others. If you want to discuss it then you can do so on other forums or outlets but not here. Thanks.
Name checks out.

arnoldS

Trouble for what? He is cleared from charges how should anyone get into trouble?

If the mods decide that they don't want his name on here ok but how should anyone get in trouble?

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
I am now firmly team Ian Hislop anyway

I know nothing else about Hislop except he put down Neville brilliantly, I hope I haven't accidentally aligned myself with a weirdo again

Spark

I am now firmly team Ian Hislop anyway

I know nothing else about Hislop except he put down Neville brilliantly, I hope I haven't accidentally aligned myself with a weirdo again
Nah Team Hislop is a generally safe as houses place to be.

Herman Toothrot

Is he on City's payroll?
Gary Neville cares about Gary Neville. Sometimes it'll be because he's seen which way the wind is blowing, it doesn't make him some sort of radical figure, it just suits his agenda. Never forget him standing outside the town hall, on the eve of the worst COVID peak, fronting a marketing campaign to get people back in their offices.