Gary Neville was dead to me | Reborn as a Dragon

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Couldn't find a thread to put this in so apologies if it should be elsewhere.

Just finished watching the match and get an advert of Gary brown nosing Klopp on a couch in what i can only assume is in Klopps office at melwood.

I get that he is doing his job and all that but how many ex Pool players turned pundits come into Carrington and interview our manager ? That's right none, it shouldn't happen.

They shouldn't be asking him to do that and he should be refusing to do it.

Am i over reacting here ? I really don't think i am being unreasonable to be honest.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Henry did it for Pogba and Zlatan.

Let's see the actual interview before making judgment. He's just being professional.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I'm sure you're dead to him too.

jymufc20

Henry did it for Pogba and Zlatan.

Let's see the actual interview before making judgment. He's just being professional.
When did Henry play for Liverpool ?

Seen enough of him giggling like a school girl with him in the ad.

Mick321

:lol: Some on here take punditry and journalism wayyyyyy too seriously.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Didn't carragher once do some hands on VT with Lukaku, on his ability to beat a defender on the turn?

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
get that he is doing his job and all that but how many ex Pool players turned pundits come into Carrington and interview our manager ? That's right none, it shouldn't happen.
Carragher did interview with Lukaku at Everton training ground.

Tarrou

He's just doing his job. What do you expect him to do? Spit in Klopp's face?

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I'm more bothered about him being unable to admit Jose had had his chips at United. It's a scandalous blindspot in punditry for a bloke who sells himself on telling it like it is.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
You're overreacting to that particular thing, but I can't stand his shitbag punditry and baity Twitter posts.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
People go on about the hype certain pundits have and then we have stupid threads like this.

He was an idiot for his contunued comments about Pogba and the Instagram post, who cares about some interview.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
When did Henry play for Liverpool ?
I'm just giving examples of pundits doing their jobs, whether that results in them working with players of club's they don't like.

Carragher did similar with Lukaku when he was at Everton.

Schneckerl

Does interviewing someone mean your views about that person are positive?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I was worried something actually happened.

worldinmotion66

I have a vision in which he is dressed very sharply and drives an Aston Martin. He infiltrates Melwood and plants a recording device in Klopp's office. Klopp is stroking a cat called Mo. He would make a good Bond villain. Gary is caught poking around in the boot room and is cuffed to a radiator. Klopp plans to kill him but it's too windy. He steps out to talk to his doorman, Virgil, allowing Gary to escape using his laser pen. Gary is forced to hide out in Valencia again and pretend to be a football manager until it all blows over.

Last edited:

jymufc20

I'm just giving examples of pundits doing their jobs, whether that results in them working with players of club's they don't like.

Carragher did similar with Lukaku when he was at Everton.
I know you are giving examples of it happening at other clubs which it does, i agree. But it shouldn't happen between us and Liverpool, it's just not right i don't care what anyone says and i am quite shocked no one is as offended as me.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
:lol::lol::houllier:

Talk about an overreaction. It's his job for feck's sake.

izec

Neville is dead to me for other reasons.

Waiting for Rossi to come in and tell us how we should treat ex players

TsuWave

Neville is a dickhead, but not for interviewing Klopp, more for being incapable of recognising he was wrong with wanting to die on his “back the manager” hill, and the fact that he often revvs up top reds against our current players knowing that only makes their job harder. He doesn’t even back down and give them their due credit, like currently.

That spell at Valencia broke him, and I think he knows that shit hovers over his punditry, so now he thrives on being super negative regarding United/current United players.

jymufc20

I have a vision in which he is dressed very sharply and drives an Aston Martin. He infiltrates Melwood and plants and recording device in Klopp's office. Klopp is stroking a cat called Mo. He would make a good Bond villain. Gary is caught poking around in the boot room and is cuffed to a radiator. Klopp plans to kill him but it's too windy. He steps out to talk to his doorman, Virgil, allowing Gary to escape using his laser pen. Gary is forced to hide out in Valencia again and pretend to be a football manager until it all blows over.
:lol::lol::lol:

FujiVice

He played under Liverpool legend Kevin Keegan for England. Shouldnt he have died that day, by this insane logic?

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
My only gripe with him is this ongoing delusion he has that Mourinho would still be here if he had got a CB in the window and that everything would have been great. He literally can’t recognise that Mourinho was the poison.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I know you are giving examples of it happening at other clubs which it does, i agree. But it shouldn't happen between us and Liverpool, it's just not right i don't care what anyone says and i am quite shocked no one is as offended as me.
I think people are more offended at Neville for being a clueless moron more than anything.

Bosnian_fan

Supports
Sarajevo
I'm more bothered about him being unable to admit Jose had had his chips at United. It's a scandalous blindspot in punditry for a bloke who sells himself on telling it like it is.
This absolutely. It is quite shocking actually. How does he think he will ever be relevant again?