Gary Neville was dead to me | Reborn as a Dragon

Skills

Snitch
NOTHING is Ole’s fault in G.Nev’s eyes…

He could come home and find Ole nuts deep in his missus and he’d probably start going mad at her for cheating while tenderly cleaning Ole’s cock for him at the same time.
:lol::lol:

UncleBob

It might be my imagination, but I seem to remember a time where Gary actually said something intelligent. These days he seemingly has an opinion about pretty much everything, and it’s usually daft.

It might be my imagination, but I seem to remember a time where Gary actually said something intelligent. These days he seemingly has an opinion about pretty much everything, and it’s usually daft.
It always amazes me when people are upset that other people have an opinion on things.

His Twitter bascially football stuff or hospitality stuff (because they're his two businesses) and UK politics (he's got his head screwed on and use his platform to speak out, more working class people that get a platform should do this).

I don't agree with everything Gary says, but I appreciate hearing his opinion and whatever he's saying comes from a good place, he means well.

edgecutter

He could come home and find Ole nuts deep in his missus and he’d probably start going mad at her for cheating while tenderly cleaning Ole’s cock for him at the same time.
:lol: this brightened up my day.

Acole9

Outstanding

Very good :lol:.

TsuWave

He's horrible. That tweet name dropping Rashford and saying the work he's done is diminished is such a bad tweet, ridiculous even, and invites a hostile reaction towards the player.

Moriarty

I expect he'd draw the line though if he caught Ole nuts deep in Phil.

Giggsy13

Carragher keeps calling him out on it.

Scousers talking sense because they’ve seen and experienced it before. We’re prime Roy Evans Liverpool at the moment, but they at least won a league cup!

giggs-beckham

Clueless

It's the tenderly bit that got me:lol:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Not sure why Gary's the only one being singled out for not taking a stance on Ole. The rest of the pundits did the same thing yesterday. Keane directly said Fred wasn't good enough to play for the club but stopped short of saying that about Ole. Even Richards tried his best to dance around the question.
There seems to be a stigma surrounding the call for a manager to be sacked but the host very intelligently reframed it as 'would a new manager do a better job than Ole' which is essentially the same question but put nicely and Micah was clearly in strong agreement. So his stance and his questioning of tactics is very different from Neville who is simply protecting a friend rather than being objective.

passtheball

Okay, Gary.
1. You played under the greatest manager in the history of the game, so you think football managers are Gods.
2. You were a sh*te manager yourself, so you think it is the most difficult job in the world.
3. You were mates with Ole, so you have trouble calling him out.

All fair points if you were not one of the most high-profile pundits on TV. Do yourself and us a favor and resign from your job at Sky (or cite a conflict of interest and shut your gob).

Last edited:

tenpoless

Mate of Peter Lim (became Valencia's manager and failed horribly)
Destroyer of ex proven managers (Jose, LvG)
Rashford protector (even if he didnt do what he did for Gary nor the club, they were personal - Gary can only dream of making such impact)
Ole guardian (rose tinted googles and special relationships)
Skysports pundit (punditry based on revenue, not truth)
United way and DNA, 1999 legend shouldnt be criticized
A hypocrite - changing his opinion every month
Kissed scholes and wanted to kiss Ole (cringe)
Celebrations consisting of having an orgasm to Torres goal (cringe and unwatchable)
Always on his high horse, his opinions matter more than the rest of human beings

It's hard to like him really

Flexdegea

Honestly would love if he was like this for some of our games.

Night and day the difference at times.

arnie_ni

Go to twitter and then trending, you'll find Gary neville. Twitter is brilliant at times

Bosws87

Been obvious for a while he's been trying to get into politics be interesting to see where it leads.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Gary as PM with the rest of the class of 92 as his Cabinet obvs.
Please happen.

Since the World went ‘hypernormal’ and everything went weird, there’s never a ‘good weird’ news story - pandemic, Trump, Boris Johnson, Brexit, insane far-right rise etc.

It’d be so great to have a ‘good weird’ story, just for once.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He likes every other one of fecking James Melville’s tweets so he’s still dead to me.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
I didn't know scousertrash could use keyboards. Well done.
Replies two weeks later, I didn't know your broadband was so slow.. Do you even know what the post was relation to? or do you think I just popped up in the thread to say what I thought because I felt like it? There's 80 pages on here you could trawl back through and find worse said about the bloke from United fans who probably hate him more than I do.