Gary Neville

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
So you give Gary a pass because we were losing 7-0 but not the captain of the side who were losing 7-0?
He was moaning at Bruno when we were winning 2-0 in a cup final for feck sake.
Every player decking moans. Grealish moans and complains every times he’s brought down yet find me articles chastising him for this, a player who is far, far, less productive than Bruno.
Where do I say I’m not giving Bruno a pass? I really like Bruno, I don’t even mind his moaning and whinging, just needs to stop throwing his arms about petulantly in my opinion.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
He always seem so set on undermining the club. Can’t stand him.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Actually he is, go back to the end of his first season or especially last season it was Neville is a Scouser that started that shit. Neville by the way was a whinging cnut when he was a player so theres another reason for him to stfu
Mother of God, Ramshock. Such nonsense. Well hey, as a Scouser, Gary is certainly doing our lot a solid this week. The Caf, instead of focusing on a historically tragic 45 minutes at Anfield from our heroes, has risen in righteous fury at a stupid misreading of a gesture by the villainous Gary Nev. He's a bit shit at this evil genius lark.

cyberman

Mother of God, Ramshock. Such nonsense. Well hey, as a Scouser, Gary is certainly doing our lot a solid this week. The Caf, instead of focusing on a historically tragic 45 minutes at Anfield from our heroes, has risen in righteous fury at a stupid misreading of a gesture by the villainous Gary Nev. He's a bit shit at this evil genius lark.
If Gary wasn’t a United player this place would be all over him.
Oh he’s a United fans this and that. Yes he is, he’s the type to curse out the United team at half time in match threads and become hysterical when Spurs pick up a draw in the top 4 thread. Posters don’t care for that shit in the forum never mind polluting actual game commentary.
Pretending this is just a recent criticism after the Liverpool game is nonsense.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
If Gary wasn’t a United player this place would be all over him.
Oh he’s a United fans this and that. Yes he is, he’s the type to curse out the United team at half time in match threads and become hysterical when Spurs pick up a draw in the top 4 thread. Posters don’t care for that shit in the forum never mind polluting actual game commentary.
Pretending this is just a recent criticism after the Liverpool game is nonsense.
This place is all over everybody.

like Swimming against the tide trying to speak any of our ex players in a positive way.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He was in bits watching us get stuffed by Liverpool and Bruno had been a moaning whinge bag, he said what he thought was happening. It was wrong but he’s not out there spreading lies for gods sake. He got it wrong he should apologise. Don’t let me stop you hating him and calling him a racist though, carry on.
He was calling out for penalties for Liverpool when it was 6-0 or 7-0 ffs. If he can't contain himself then that's his problem, not mine.

Again, I am asking you, why didn't he said anything bad about Shaw who was easily our worst defensive player of the day?

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
He is the only pundit on TV who acts like he is not blindly in love for the team he spent his career playing and which he should be supporting. I mean, the Sky literally appoints ex players from City, Liverpool, Arsenal, etc. for those same reasons, so those same ex players can glorify those teams they've played for, and yet the biggest one club legend from them all is desperate to do exactly the opposite, he undermines anything his own club does, and he calls captain of that club as disgrace because he moans on the pitch.

But yeah, it's people who don't understand that that are weird, not him.

Fluctuation0161

Madness that people think Bruno’s whinging is the fault of Gary Neville for mentioning it???

He pushed a linesman, kept going down soft holding his face then moaning at the ref over it, but yeah, Neville’s fault I guess…

I’m starting to believe that the only people worried about Neville’s omnipotent influence are the ones that are actually influenced by the things he says.
The linesman was pushing him ffs. Have you seen the clip?

Sick of these idiotic comments from supposed United fans.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
He was calling out for penalties for Liverpool when it was 6-0 or 7-0 ffs. If he can't contain himself then that's his problem, not mine.

Again, I am asking you, why didn't he said anything bad about Shaw who was easily our worst defensive player of the day?
Calling out to who? The ref? Ffs give me a break

you haven’t asked me why he didn’t say anything about shaw? I don’t know? Did he say anything bad about Casemiro? He’s a foreigner if that’s your angle. The whole team were shit

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
If "FFS give me a break" is your level of discussion then I have nothing else to answer to that.
Thought that may be the case, as you didn’t want to answer any of it.

would rather just throw out accusations and then hide from them

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
Thought that may be the case, as you didn’t want to answer any of it.

would rather just throw out accusations and then hide from them
You mean like Gary Neville did? On live television while millions of people watched us getting hammered?

cyberman

Madness that people think Bruno’s whinging is the fault of Gary Neville for mentioning it???

He pushed a linesman, kept going down soft holding his face then moaning at the ref over it, but yeah, Neville’s fault I guess…

I’m starting to believe that the only people worried about Neville’s omnipotent influence are the ones that are actually influenced by the things he says.
You’d have a point in defending Gary if one of your examples wasn’t Gary saying Bruno wasn’t hit in the face and didn’t stop going on about it even after the replays clearly showed it didn’t.
Every player moans when they get slapped in the jaw.
It’s harder to defend Gary than Bruno but you’re trying your best here

crossy1686

career ending
You’d have a point in defending Gary if one of your examples wasn’t Gary saying Bruno wasn’t hit in the face and didn’t stop going on about it even after the replays clearly showed it didn’t.
I’m not defending Gary, he says some stupid shit. I’m saying that people should stop getting all up in arms about his supposed influence that he definitely doesn’t have and just take these comments in the same way you take Sounesses comments.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
You tried this weird either or defence question with too, it isn’t a competition who is the biggest whinger or who deserves more defence. One can think both are moaners while not hating both or needing to defend one more than the other.

cyberman

I’m not defending Gary, he says some stupid shit. I’m saying that people should stop getting all up in arms about his supposed influence that he definitely doesn’t have and just take these comments in the same way you take Sounesses comments.
You are, you may not think you are but you are.
It’s why you had to alter his point about Bruno getting a slap on the jaw to diminish the criticism. Are there many examples of players getting slapped on the jaw that doesn’t have them going to ground? Honest question because I can’t think of one myself.
Bad punditry gets called out. It’s weird as feck some posters get up in arms about it because of who they played for previously.

cyberman

You tried this weird either or defence question with too, it isn’t a competition who is the biggest whinger or who deserves more defence. One can think both are moaners while not hating both or needing to defend one more than the other.
One can think he’s a whiner without making shit up about him, no? Why invent things to whine about then?
You’re blinded by him being a United fan.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
One can think he’s a whiner without making shit up about him, no? Why invent things to whine about then?
You’re blinded by him being a United fan.
I said in a post earlier I thought Neville was wrong for doing that and should apologise.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
So you’re arguing against criticism of him for what reason?
i was arguing against The constant hate he gets, the saying he’s spreading lies. The Saying he’s damaged the club. The accusations of racism. The mass over reaction to him.

He can make a mistake in the heat of the moment without having to be burned at the stake. He should apologise and say he got it wrong.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Dont talk wank

crossy1686

career ending
You are, you may not think you are but you are.
It’s why you had to alter his point about Bruno getting a slap on the jaw to diminish the criticism. Are there many examples of players getting slapped on the jaw that doesn’t have them going to ground? Honest question because I can’t think of one myself.
Bad punditry gets called out. It’s weird as feck some posters get up in arms about it because of who they played for previously.
I’m not defending Neville, Bruno has been doing petulant shit since he joined. He’s done it less this season but his worst traits come out when we’re at our worst.

My actual point was to another poster who said that Neville has influence and everyone listens to what he says which is unfair on Bruno. I asked him to name another player who’s got an unfair reputation bestowed upon him by pundits and is punished for it and how many times has Fernandes been booked for dissent if he has a reputation for moaning. If Bruno does get booked for moaning, it’s because of him, not something Neville might have said.

So I’m not defending Neville, I’m simply saying Bruno should take accountability for anything that happens to him based on his actions.

AndersB

It's fascinating how Neville has somehow managed to be attacked relentlessy by the Caf for undermining United, and at the same time being attacked by rival fans for being way too biased towards United

OldSchoolManc

The main problem with Neville’s outbursts for me, is that they get stated as fact all over mainstream and social media.
There’s been a deluge of ‘Bruno asked to be subbed’ headlines when he did no such thing.
The same applies to United ‘fouls’ and ‘offsides’ that Neville spouts out before he’s thought about it or seen a replay.
He is quoted as factual simply because he is/was a top red.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
He was part of one of the greatest eras in football history and thinks that gives him the right to look down on everyone. I wouldn’t go as far as saying they don’t want United to succeed but some of our ex-players have a such an ego that United being successful without them would be hard to take, unless one of their mates are in charge of course.

RedDevil@84

and at the same time being attacked by rival fans for being way too biased towards United
They are always moaning about pundits and referee bias towards us, though we continue to get trash from both pundits and refs. They are just deluded.

Real Name

The accusation Bruno wanted to get subbed which is untrue, not to mention the video which doesnt at all prove it, has stuck. Is Neville aware what's he doing and does he has an intention of apologizing for that.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Honestly I'd love the club to refuse to give interviews to this attention seeking idiot.

Utd legend and all, but very damaging to the club right now with his constant drama.

Gavinb33

I find it odd on the same website that has a thread saying "we'll never win the league with Bruno" so many are also defending him to the hilt.

Every single person I know who doesn't support United pretty much to a man and woman hates him for all his antics and its not because Gary Neville said words on the TV, its from his own actions.

Sure he got the thing wrong about him wanted to be subbed, but the rest of it he was bang on the money about, for a captain to play and have the attitude he had in 2nd half was unbelievably bad

poleglass red

He went overboard on the bruno asking to be subbed, but Brunos half assed attempt to tackle then completely give up was a worse offence for me.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
He went overboard on the bruno asking to be subbed, but Brunos half assed attempt to tackle then completely give up was a worse offence for me.
One does not equal the other.

Bruno's half assed attempt to tackle will be scrutinized internally by the manager and of course us fans. Its typical laziness by a footballer in the dying minutes of a dead game.

Neville's attack on Bruno's character, so as to say "look at this bluffer, Man Utd captain asking to be subbed off, pathetic" unfairly brings Bruno's entire professional competitiveness into question, by all fans (us and rivals) including idiots like Merson and the like who will repeat the fake news from now until eternity and turn it into reality.

cyberman

Honestly I'd love the club to refuse to give interviews to this attention seeking idiot.

Utd legend and all, but very damaging to the club right now with his constant drama.
Too many hysterical fans buy into his nonsense. It’s what Sky are aiming for

rio's upper lip

I wish this thread was dead to me, and for everyone else.

And no, I won’t ignore the thread as I enjoy hating things.