Gary Neville was dead to me | Reborn as a Dragon

crossy1686

career ending
That’s called self defence? Lots of people get found not guilty because of this?
In Ireland you don’t even have to take a backward step to defend yourself, just feel in danger of an approaching threat on your land.
You’re really reaching here
He pushed him. Stop pretending he didn’t and it was okay.

crossy1686

career ending
Your as bad as that bellend Jim White on Talkshite who spent 3 hours demanding an enquiry into this as he was adamant Bruno deserved .......... a booking :lol:

Clearly you are wanting a lot more . 10 game ban perhaps? Utd fan my arse
Weird for someone who “also supports Rangers” to accuse someone who “only supports United” of not being a “proper fan”.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Weird for someone who “also supports Rangers” to accuse someone who “only supports United” of not being a “proper fan”.
By all means defend your comments on Bruno and Ill happily debate, but that come back was beyond pathetic. Didnt realise I was talking to a teenager. Sorry sonny

Fluctuation0161

Oh okay, so because the linesman pushed Bruno first, him pushing him back didn’t happen?

Your honour, I cannot be guilty of doing something because someone else did it to me first, but much more. Therefore I should be acquitted.

I hope you don’t practice law in any capacity.
You don't need to practice law. Just a bit of common sense. Stop being a drama queen over a tiny incident which was more driven by the linesman than Bruno.

Watch the video below. I rest my case.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster

Missed this last week as I had zero interest in watching the aftermath but I don't know how Neville didn't just end up leaving the studio with Souness constantly coming out with crap. If anyone genuinely thinks Neville hates United, can't say it's true based on this.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!

Missed this last week as I had zero interest in watching the aftermath but I don't know how Neville didn't just end up leaving the studio with Souness constantly coming out with crap. If anyone genuinely thinks Neville hates United, can't say it's true based on this.
He doesn't hate United. Probably tries too hard to hide his bias, so it comes across that way

Loon

:lol:
I wonder what knee-jerk hyperbolic journo phill McNulty will say on the Conservative Broadcasting Company Sport web site today?

Does that gulf between Liverpool and United still exist this week?

Tarrou

mental that he still thinks Poch would have been a better fit

ETH has fit the club like a glove

Dempsey19

Just met him in bathroom in a hotel in Dublin. Spoke to him about that Finnish investor shit that made the news today and he said it's just bullshit won't happen. We agreed and he walked to the private function room while I walked to the peasant room.

First time meeting him, doesn't seem like a talkative guy. Gutted.

Dead to me.

Edit: met him again a few minutes ago and he remembered I didn't have my phone for a photo. Got a photo with him now, and then got a photo with Carragher.

So he's no longer dead to me.

Last edited:

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Just met him in bathroom in a hotel in Dublin. Spoke to him about that Finnish investor shit that made the news today and he said it's just bullshit won't happen. We agreed and he walked to the private function room while I walked to the peasant room.

Dead to me.

Edit: met him again a few minutes ago and he remembered I didn't have my phone for a photo. Got a photo with him now, and then got a photo with Carragher.

What a beautiful redemptive arc.

royboy16

The moon gave me flowers for funerals to come.

Dead to me.

I’m glad he survived his trip to mayfield.
https://www.corkbeo.ie/news/local-news/roy-keane-brings-pals-gary-26536846.amp

Lord SInister

where grasses are green and girls are pretty

Dead to me.

Dcik touching story.

Mou Mou Land

Dead to me.

I met him a few years ago in his hotel where he was doing the pre match Q&A session before commenting on United v Liverpool for Sky. Beforehand he was sitting near us having lunch with Phil, his mother and auntie. Whilst they were eating he was constantly pestered by fans for pictures and a chat. He was not best pleased, but did not explode or eff and blind like I would have done [Phil mind you was on the verge and Gary told him to calm down]. I sometimes despair of the manners of some people.

I spoke to him for a few minutes later in the day and anyone who believes he is not a true United supporter has obviously never spoken to him - he did try and get me to promise to pop in to watch Salford mind you! :)

Reactions: oates

GlasgowCeltic

always been a bad commentator but to be fair and this might be sort of maybe quite provocative to some but he needs to move on from punditry as well at this moment in time, he’s too much of a politician now he says nothing of note, also get the impression he doesn’t actually watch much football anymore for me at this moment in time in my view and I know some might have a go at me on social media for saying that to be fair

Carragher in comparison is an obvious football fanatic and willing to take a view one way or the other

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
always been a bad commentator but to be fair and this might be sort of maybe quite provocative to some but he needs to move on from punditry as well at this moment in time, he’s too much of a politician now he says nothing of note, also get the impression he doesn’t actually watch much football anymore for me at this moment in time in my view and I know some might have a go at me on social media for saying that to be fair

Carragher in comparison is an obvious football fanatic and willing to take a view one way or the other
What always gets me about him in a punditry sense, is that he flat-out refuses to say who he thinks is going to get relegated when asked for his opinion. It's one of his "things" that he will not do. As if saying it will make it happen. It's like the Boogeyman. He who must not be named.

It's so weird. They then ask Carra and he just says three teams that he thinks will go down. You know, like a normal person would.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I'm not 100% sure, think it was just a live event so it would only be if someone recorded it.
Never mind then! I really love the videos of Keane with Gary. The one whilst Roy was walking his dog not too long ago was great. It'll never happen, but I'd love a Roy Keane podcast :lol: I could listen to him talk about anything!

Mou Mou Land

Never mind then! I really love the videos of Keane with Gary. The one whilst Roy was walking his dog not too long ago was great. It'll never happen, but I'd love a Roy Keane podcast :lol: I could listen to him talk about anything!
That was an excellent interview. I can't remember the name of the guy who said he was going to turn up and teach Roy a lesson, but the end of the anecdote was along the lines of 'I'm still waiting'. :)