Gary Neville was dead to me | Reborn as a Dragon

Rockets Redglare

I didn’t have an issue with the Antony stuff as I thought he just said he didn’t see anything in the tackle, but feck me he can’t say a single positive thing about us.

Even slagged off our home form by saying we’ve just had an easy run of fixtures.
Errrm we’ve lost once at home you big nosed gonk.

Steve Bruce

I hate him commentating United and Liverpool matches.

I guarantee that Trent could be turned inside out all match and then puts in 1 good cross and Gary is pulling himself off whilst saying something about World Class.

I'm fed up with him and carragher.

cyberman

I didn’t have an issue with the Antony stuff as I thought he just said he didn’t see anything in the tackle, but feck me he can’t say a single positive thing about us.

Even slagged off our home form by saying we’ve just had an easy run of fixtures.
Errrm we’ve lost once at home you big nosed gonk.
Casemiro scores and he first thing he says is he may cause problems with his age and his wages in the future but this season he’s been fantastic.
What in the feck like

Steve Bruce

Casemiro scores and he first thing he says is he may cause problems with his age and his wages in the future but this season he’s been fantastic.
What in the feck like
And yet he wants us to sign Kane who's the same age as Casemiro was when Cas signed for us.

He's not very bright sometimes

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Using pure stats to say Chelsea have been dominant but the stats don't show that 4 or 5 times we've been an easy pass or touch away from a good opening.

We haven't been good but please don't push the narrative Chelsea have been dominatant mate.
So were Chelsea tbf, they've made some shocking decisions in our half. But we deservedly lead amyway.

Zoo

Always desperate to put a negative spin on everything. Every game he says that Casemiro’s salary and contract length could be a problem. He’s a bell like his brother.

Sylar

What in the feck like
It was such a bizarre comment especially given he said casemiro has had the biggest impact on us (and generally in the league)

He was always known as a snivelling little fecker as a player, its why he was so good at his job.

He's just pissed off we're finally moving in the right direction and moving away from his Manchester United.

ClassOf'99

Best thing Ronaldo done this spell was ignore this twat

Mr Non-Bias sounds more like a younger Souness when he's allowed near our games

Sylar

Again, blaming DDG for getting clattered by Pulisic :rolleyes:
He said it was a foul
He was weird about this, talking about ddg having a kick out hence the Chelsea player reaction then seeing a replay and going, oh it's just a push.

What?

I like him as a pundit, but he's an atrocious commentator especially for united games.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
The vitriol towards him in this thread seems a bit over the top tbh.

Chief123

Has barely praised one United player but Felix is absolutely class. fecking unbearable mini retirement tosser
That was hilarious. He made out Felix was special and brilliant every time he plays without realising he’s actually been very unproductive for Chelsea all season to the point they don’t want to keep him.

Loon

:lol:
I got the feeling he was enjoying Lampard’s misery which might stem from their playing days.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
What in the feck like
It's standard Neville terrified of coming across as biased and instead wanting to be seen as the ultimate balanced professional so everytime he says something good he has to follow it up with a near insult

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/2023/dragons-den-s21-guest-dragons/

Gary Neville and Emma Grede will be joining Peter Jones, Deborah Meaden, Touker Suleyman, Sara Davies and Steven Bartlett in 2024 for the new series of Dragons' Den.
Think I've said this before, but I'll say it again - It is kind of mad that a fairly understated Right Back who when he was playing probably was unknown to most people who didn't follow football - is now basically a household name in the UK.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Think I've said this before, but I'll say it again - It is kind of mad that a fairly understated Right Back who when he was playing probably was unknown to most people who didn't follow football - is now basically a household name in the UK.
Exactly…still my first reaction whenever I see any Neville news unrelated to football. The fact that I have friends who could not give a toss about football know who he is astounds me.

Smores

He's played it well to be fair, he leans into controversy and anything that'll go viral. That mini-retirement lark was definitely just attention seeking and everyone seems to have given him what he wants.

I'm just waiting to see if he actually moves into politics.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Micah has done very well for himself post-football to be fair (but then he's quite the personality... which I'm not sure you could say about G.Nev) - but I still think it's very much sport-centric.

I don't think the old lady who sits behind me in the office knows who Micah is, but she definitely knows who Neville is.

pacifictheme

Not when you consider Jermain Jenas, a significantly less famous and successful footballer, presents the one show.

Neville was part of the treble team, an England regular and also one of the leaders of that England player revolt. He was probably already pretty widely known before he retired tbf.