Gary Neville

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Couldn't find a thread to put this in so apologies if it should be elsewhere.

Just finished watching the match and get an advert of Gary brown nosing Klopp on a couch in what i can only assume is in Klopps office at melwood.

I get that he is doing his job and all that but how many ex Pool players turned pundits come into Carrington and interview our manager ? That's right none, it shouldn't happen.

They shouldn't be asking him to do that and he should be refusing to do it.

Am i over reacting here ? I really don't think i am being unreasonable to be honest.
Bizzarely so, yes.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
:lol::lol::houllier:

Talk about an overreaction. It's his job for feck's sake.
This is my whole point, why is it his job to go and interview the Liverpool manager when they have a full squad of ex Pool players to do that ? And none of their ex players would come into Carrington and interview our manager because they have too much pride.

He's gone down in my estimations with that move.

SqueakyWeasel

Just finished watching the match and get an advert of Gary brown nosing Klopp on a couch in what i can only assume is in Klopps office at melwood.

I get that he is doing his job and all that but how many ex Pool players turned pundits come into Carrington and interview our manager ? That's right none, it shouldn't happen.

Am i over reacting here ? I really don't think i am being unreasonable to be honest.
Yep!

jymufc20

He will be celebrating with Henry Winter if they win the league at this rate.

Carragher did an interview/ analysis/ practical session with Lukuku when at Everton, and I seem to remember him wearing an Everton shirt.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag

Put a personal feeling aside for your professional job. I don't see any reason why can't Gary do that? That's what we call a "professional", someday you will understand.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
This is my whole point, why is it his job to go and interview the Liverpool manager when they have a full squad of ex Pool players to do that ? And none of their ex players would come into Carrington and interview our manager because they have too much pride.
What do you mean 'why is it his job'?

He works for Sky, a broadcaster. They clearly see him as a fit for one reason or another. Perhaps they like the whole Man Utd - Liverpool contrast and think it would get people to watch.
He's gone down in my estimations with that move.
...So much that he is dead to you?

Bogga

He's just doing his job. What do you expect him to do? Spit in Klopp's face?
That would've been something...
Then he stands up shouting "I'm a United fan you disgusting big jaw German twat"

But on a more serious note... He does his job, the same as he does when he's pointed UT how shit we've been for a couple of years now ..

Mindhunter

If it's the liverpool manager, yes. Just as their ex players would if they was asked the same.
No, its the manager who is probably going to win the league and be the toast of the town. Do you want a journalist/pundits to burn bridges with that man permanently because he happens to currently be employed by a rival club?

We support and hate teams as our passions. He is doing it as a profession. See the difference.

The Real Treble 99

Deffo overreaction.

He’s a Legend no matter what. He’s been there for us, done the job for us & worn the shirt proudly. Couldn’t have asked more from him.

Whatever he does now is his business.

jymufc20

Carragher did an interview/ analysis/ practical session with Lukuku when at Everton, and I seem to remember him wearing an Everton shirt.
He is a boyhood Evertonian, that's completely different I'm talking about a born and bred manc having a wank off with the Liverpool manager about their league position.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
People who don't like Gary Neville because of things he's said on Sky, after what he's done for this club, can go and do one tbh.

He is a boyhood Evertonian, that's completely different I'm talking about a born and bred manc having a wank off with the Liverpool manager about their league position.
Who you support as a kid doesn't matter at all when you end up as a pro footballer.

Sgt.Major

You should've done at least a Wikipedia research about who this guy is. Dead to you after everything he had done for United only because he allegedly went to Anfield? Come on.

jymufc20

People who don't like Gary Neville because of things he's said on Sky, after what he's done for this club, can go and do one tbh.
I was his biggest fan growing up, always loved him, even played as a right back and asked for the number 2 shirt when i played in my local youth team.

He's done nothing but shit on us for years and now goes and jumps into bed with the Liverpool manager when it's looking like they might win the league, he can go and get fecked in my opinion