Gary Neville

mancan92

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
And who can forget the time he ejacualted all over Camp Nou's gantry?

Although, admittedly, that was one of his finer moments.

ExoduS

Since he failed as a coach and became a pundit I can't stand him. Can't stand him. But then again... We sucked. I kind of want to see him how he is gonna talk when we are good again. Like not on a hot streak like now, but actually good. Title contenders and table leaders after December. That time has to come again? Right? Right? Right... ?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
:lol::lol::lol:

But seriously did he have anything specific to say about the improvement in the players ? Or did he just defend Jose.
Read the O.P - all will be revealed, and worth it, might I add.

Since he failed as a coach and became a pundit I can't stand him. Can't stand him. But then again... We sucked. I kind of want to see him how he is gonna talk when we are good again. Like not on a hot streak like now, but actually good. Title contenders and table leaders after December. That time has to come again? Right? Right? Right... ?

0le

He hasn't actually said anything different to what I expect so I'm not sure of the recent dislike for him.

MDFC Manager

I don't get why has still hounding Pogba. Is he far thicker than I had earlier assumed?

meamth

If this is a horror sketch. This would be hilarious.

Scene 1:
OP sit on his couch watching Skysports..
He saw Gary Neville mingling with Klopp.
He threw his phone away.
In anger, he walks off outside.

Scene 2:
OP looks at the sky,
He saw the past,
Those glory days when G. Neville whipped that cross in for Andy Cole,
Suddenly he screams,
screamed so hard that shook the neighborhood.
He was devastated.

Well, I can write the full movie, but it needs time.

RochaRoja

Couldn't find a thread to put this in so apologies if it should be elsewhere.

Just finished watching the match and get an advert of Gary brown nosing Klopp on a couch in what i can only assume is in Klopps office at melwood.

I get that he is doing his job and all that but how many ex Pool players turned pundits come into Carrington and interview our manager ? That's right none, it shouldn't happen.

They shouldn't be asking him to do that and he should be refusing to do it.

Am i over reacting here ? I really don't think i am being unreasonable to be honest.
Does your piss boil every time he sits opposite Carragher and doesn’t try to rip his throat out?

Get a grip.

Eric7C

I don't get why has still hounding Pogba. Is he far thicker than I had earlier assumed?
Exactly, it is very strange. He almost does not want things to be OK at United. He bends over backwards to not seem biased. So what even if Pogba wanted Mourinho out? Most of us did too!

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Neville has become a shit pundit, and has been for a while now. I cant take him seriously. I said it about 2 years ago, Carragher is twice as good as him

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Neville has "one" problem with Pogba.

How the hell does he "know" the post was from Pogba himself?

If Neville has a problem with disrespectful players, perhaps he ought not to work with Carragher, who by some accounts, got Rafa Benitez, a man who did more for Liverpool than Mourinho ever did for United, sacked?

Where was Neville when Mourinho disrespected the club with his post match comments after the Sevilla loss?

beedoubleyou

Couldn't find a thread to put this in so apologies if it should be elsewhere.

Just finished watching the match and get an advert of Gary brown nosing Klopp on a couch in what i can only assume is in Klopps office at melwood.

I get that he is doing his job and all that but how many ex Pool players turned pundits come into Carrington and interview our manager ? That's right none, it shouldn't happen.

They shouldn't be asking him to do that and he should be refusing to do it.

Am i over reacting here ? I really don't think i am being unreasonable to be honest.
How can this possibly annoy you?

BrilliantOrange

Supports
Ajax Amsterdam
I know you are giving examples of it happening at other clubs which it does, i agree. But it shouldn't happen between us and Liverpool, it's just not right i don't care what anyone says and i am quite shocked no one is as offended as me.
Maybe you should consider this a sign to have a look in the mirror and reevaluate your statement....

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Not entirely related, but from a certain angle, Ole looks a bit like Moyes...

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Gary’s a bit thick but generally likeable. Nothing he says should be taken too seriously. He suits the low brow punditry on Sky and that’s fine. Of course he has to interview Klopp who, despite being Liverpool manager, appears to be a top bloke.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Looks like we've found the toppest of top reds and he is remarkably a teenage girl.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
My biggest problem with Neville is that he never acknowledges me when I stand outside his home dressed full-kitted like John Terry with my boombox playing "this is the one" shouting "GAZ, GAAZ, GAAAAZ" whilst hurdling my feces at the house in the hope that it hits him and then I can say he smells like me, and then we laugh, oh how we laugh, covered in puddles of my own feces.

Prick.

DBT85

I'm sure Carra has been to Carrington.

It's a job ffs and anyone should be man enough to able to do it. It's not like they won the title and nev is cheering them on ffs.

Maccataq

OP is definitely an overreaction. I don't really have a problem with Gary Neville but I have to say I have lost a bit of respect for him recently starting with the derby last year where he first got sucked into criticising Pogba for dying his hair blue which he clearly did before international duty with "Les Bleus". Then in the match Ashley Young falls over and the ball deflects off his arm whilst he is on the floor and he is saying that's a stonewall penalty when it clearly wasn't as there was no intention and he couldn't do anything about it (I think he is so desperate to be impartial that he goes the other way with Utd) and then finally the tweet at Pogba to do one was poorly judged regardless of the truth of the matter but to me, it was clearly part of an Adidas campaign.

But that pales in comparison with what he has done for our club and I have no problem with him interviewing Klopp. Didn't Fergie send a letter of congratulations to Benitez when he won the CL? Carragher popped his head round a door during an MUTV broadcast the other day too! You just have to show a bit of class as it is football at the end of the day.

He probably just doesn't want to end up like Sourness...he can't show his bitterness whilst talking about Liverpool or City for that matter as he would lose way more respect in my eyes for doing that. Deep down inside he will be hurting about it, no question. Could be worse, just look at Carragher - deep down inside he was fuming about Liverpool's defeat at Utd last season but keeps up appearances until later when he goes and spits on a young girl!

Josh 76

Gary’s a bit thick but generally likeable. Nothing he says should be taken too seriously. He suits the low brow punditry on Sky and that’s fine. Of course he has to interview Klopp who, despite being Liverpool manager, appears to be a top bloke.
Every manager is a top bloke when their wining. It's when they are losing, you see them turn into pricks. There is no bigger prick than Klopp in that scenario.

fergies coat

I’m a taxi driver. I drop people off at Anfield all the time. I couldn’t imagine refusing a £55 fare just because it’s Liverpool.

I’ve driven down Anfield road, with my United air freshener flapping proudly in the window. I do get a few inbred looking people watching me as I drive past, but we’re in Liverpool and that kind of thing goes on in that part of the world. On a bad day I have to put my window wipers on full speed. There’s a lot of excess saliva flying at the car when those lot speak to one another. At least I get a free car wash though.