Gary Neville was dead to me | Reborn as a Dragon

WolfInSharp'sClothing

Supports
Wolves
You're basically turning into Liverpool of the 90's. Struggling to match your former glory years with ex-players in the media constantly throwing in their two-pennies worth. Neville, Scholes, Ferdinand and Keane are now your versions of Lawrenson, Thomson, Hansen and Souness from the 90's.

I suppose it means all the pundits in 10 years time will be ex-City.

Jinn

insert **Gary Neville gif tugging the badge**

Can someone please explain how I do this

Huddersfield vs Man Utd

steakpie

The amount of criticism and all the negativity by him and the other Sky team is depressing to listen to. They've gone too far. They never focus on the good, it's always about the mistakes.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
The amount of criticism and all the negativity by him and the other Sky team is depressing to listen to. They've gone too far. They never focus on the good, it's always about the mistakes.
Yeah, they’re the problem. Not the absolute shit show on the pitch week after week.

Castia

Yeah right. He’s watching fecking shite and calling them out. Fair play to him.

gajender

We are fecking shit barring couple of players none of these players would look out of place at mid-table clubs it's pretty difficult to find anything positive about us at the moment.

SER19

Playing without exaggeration, one of the worst teams to ever play in the premier league, and look worthy of absolutely nothing.

I don’t think it can be overestimated how bad we are. Right now I would say we are in the bottom half of sides,based on current performance levels.

Zoo

Well he has said enough for the Mail to produce 5 new articles.

El Zoido

Haven’t gone far enough imo.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
He’s livid. And I agree with every word.

Laying into Ed now.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
He should rip into the entire shit club - from top to bottom.

Right now, he's just going on about the players. But that's just one issue.

Castia

Absolutely fecking spot on.

How can anybody criticise what he’s saying? Players are a fecking disgrace.

steakpie

It's not fanzone though. His job is a co commentator. Not a fan to constantly slate the team, we all know we're rubbish. I just don't like listening to his style of commetary, it's too dark.

Reactions: SteveJ

hp88

He's going in hard today, can't blame him though, look at the shit we are serving up on the pitch.

Ekeke

He's as annoying as the worst posters on this forum. The team is obviously not playing well enough, but its childish to suggest theres nothing at all in the squad thats worth keeping. He can do that shit on football manager, thats not how you run a football club. And his Valencia team were even worse to watch so he's also a bit of a hypocrite.

It really seems like the only part of the club he liked was Mourinho and since then he's been bitter

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
He’s not going to throw ole under the bus or let the players do that. He’s actually been impartial today. Pointed out the good and the bad.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Neville is absolutely right. He’s talking like a fan - crazy that people on here ridicule him for showing some passion.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
As if people are criticising him for being critical of the players and Ed. You can’t win with some people. He’s bang on.

Zoo

It's not fanzone though. His job is a co commentator. Not a fan to constantly slate the team, we all know we're rubbish. I just don't like listening to his style of commetary, it's too dark.
He talks like he’s the voice of authority on everything. It’s almost shameless.

FujiVice

There's playing shit and there's just not putting the effort in. Neville isnt an idiot. He knows when someone isnt putting the graft in. 80% of Neville's career was built on graft. It must be especially shit for him to see some players way more talented than him not putting in 5th of the effort.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
It wasnt better under Jose Mourinho who is going to go down in history as one of the most successful managers, so theres much bigger problems than the manager.
Oh yeah, I added a second post. If he's going to have a go, you may as well just take down the entire shambolic club. The players aren't as a big as a problem as people like to think.

Zoo

He’s gagging for Pogba to get a red card now.

nesty

What did he say? I'm not watching the Sky Sports broadcast. Assuming he said the players are fecking shit?