Gary Neville was dead to me | Reborn as a Dragon

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Neville is an immense prick who has no clue anymore.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Stopped getting annoyed by his stuff after his "United will win the league before Liverpool" howler, this season!

Seb burrow

I do get where Nev is coming from. would anyone else get a better tune out of this squad. I’m not sure. It’s poor.

lose the next two games though and I don’t think he’ll be able to defend him.

I’d like to think the feeder on poch have begun

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Is this GN getting owned thing just a twitter spat or is it on video too? I'd love to see him verbally twatted on live TV.

Brophs

The One and Only
Doesn’t he know that the way to settle an argument is by spitting on a young girl through the window of a moving car?

Godfather

He's getting absolutely destroyed on Twitter. He's throwing around insults like a five year old. That's dumb even for a footballer.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I do get where Nev is coming from. would anyone else get a better tune out of this squad. I’m not sure. It’s poor.

lose the next two games though and I don’t think he’ll be able to defend him.

I’d like to think the feeder on poch have begun
Really ? Pep and Klopp wouldn't do a better job than Ole? There is no basis for that whatsoever.

amolbhatia50k

He's getting absolutely destroyed on Twitter. He's throwing around insults like a five year old. That's dumb even for a footballer.
He got owned which wasn't difficult given how flawed his views on the subject. I mean anybody whose holds an absurd and irrational view that 'manager should not be sacked' regardless of the circumstances does not have a leg to stand on. Which is why if someone rational is genuine is interested to take his view on (outside of clichéd TV studios), Neville is going to take a beating.

Also it's one thing to not criticise Ole and another to present rubbish arguments in his favour and then a whole new other to go around picking on upset United fans on twitter only to predictably have your position fall flat.

amolbhatia50k

I loved the one about Ole needing to be selfish and spend the club's money in his own interest. Forget making the right decision in the best interest of the club and getting signings right, but sign players regardless for himself. Great take.

Stopped getting annoyed by his stuff after his "United will win the league before Liverpool" howler, this season!
Another gem.

tenpoless

:lol: What is so likable about him anyway? there are better legends of the club.

His voice is annoying, He's cringy (see: kissing scholes, having an orgasm during Torres' goal, acting all mighty but He failed at Valencia as a clueless foreign manager, wanting to kiss Ole), full of propaganda, arrogant with his 'me better than you ordinary supporters' attitude and He's not very good looking either.

That's why Sky paired him with Carragher. They're actually for entertainment than the value of their opinions. The next step would be to put them both on VR headsets and then everyone in the studio should leave, leaving them talk to themselves with their 'analysis'.

Last edited:

drdoityourself

He's like a wind up toy. Just the same takes and phrases, gets tiring after a few years.

Never the managers fault and rotten players (all of whom surprisingly foreign).

A player who never had a bad manager himself so he has no clue how he'd respond as a player if he had one, has appalling record as a manager himself and his club Salford sacked a manager after promotion. Judging by how outraged he gets when managers of big clubs are sacked after poor results, his Salford affiliations make him look like a hypocrite. He has his agendas and everything he says should come with an asterisk.

Josh 76

Neville "Utd are 4 or 5 world class players away from really bringing the best out of the young players at utd and being are real force"

Carragher "so are most of the PL teams"

I said it on the forum ages ago, I don't take anything he says seriously now. Such a shame as when he first became a pundit, he was really interesting.

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
Neville "Utd are 4 or 5 world class players away from really bringing the best out of the young players at utd and being are real force"

I said it on the forum ages ago, I don't take anything he says seriously now. Such a shame as when he first became a pundit, he was really interesting.
Carra destroys him on weekly bases. For me Gary lacks integrity. The way he always stands behind managers is to protect himself and not give people chance to bring his terrible managerial career up. The way he went on the Arsenal players and the way he protects Man Utd players who has been equally bad this season is pathetic

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Can't listen to him now without thinking of that dub-over video of him listing all the girls he shagged in the 90's. Gold.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Carra destroys him on weekly bases. For me Gary lacks integrity. The way he always stands behind managers is to protect himself and not give people chance to bring his terrible managerial career up. The way he went on the Arsenal players and the way he protects Man Utd players who has been equally bad this season is pathetic
Not sure it's down to his Valencia spell, he's even joked about his spell there on occasions.

I think he's just stuck in the narrative that managers will turn into Fergie if they're given time.

Alabaster Codify7

Carra nails it perfectly there. The mental gymnastics our fans and 'mates in the media' are going through to defend the abject non-entity that is Ole Yella, are nothing that cannot be attributed to any 9/10 other PL team really.

Give West Ham United 4-5 top class players and guess what? They'd be top 4 quite easily, because what you're describing there is giving them a completely new, top class spine of a team.

Give Everton the same, guess what? Yeah, top 4.

So why is Ole the only man who can oversee this? Why not Silva or Pellegrini? Why not Javi Gracia?

Pellegrini shits all over Ole in terms of managerial ability and pedigree, get him in right? I mean all he needs is 4-5 top class signings.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Ok, he's alive to me now.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Unfortunately saying the truth shouldn't get Neville into hot bother but it potentially might. That in itself is just rather disgraceful and utterly depressing.
Politicians have publicly normalised racism and they need to be called out on it.
Well done,Gary.

Acole9

Outstanding
The reds won tonight and they'll win on Thursday and defeat the blues again.

Silver

Neville essentially being anti-Brexit, anti-Boris and pro-migration.
Neville essentially pointing out how this kind of horrendous behavior is being enabled.... if you wanna boil it down to his politics instead of recognizing the degradation of society then that says a lot about you.

Dante

Average bang
Neville essentially pointing out how this kind of horrendous behavior is being enabled.... if you wanna boil it down to his politics instead of recognizing the degradation of society then that says a lot about you.
He literally calls out a politician and a political policy of that politician.

Silver

Yes but he's pointing out how that kind of rhetoric is enabling this kind of behavior we've seen tonight. He's not given an entire manifesto about Brexit, immigration or Boris - you've decided to do that and focus on that angle instead of the enabling of the racism.

sport2793

So what? If the politician is espousing pro-racist views, nothing wrong in saying that those views fuel racism.

Dante

Average bang
Yes but he's pointing out how that kind of rhetoric is enabling this kind of behavior we've seen tonight. He's not given an entire manifesto about Brexit, immigration or Boris - you've decided to do that and focus on that angle instead of the enabling of the racism.
It's the angle he decided to bring up, without prompt.

sport2793

What are you on about?
The point they were talking about there is that it's not just an isolated incident and that it is societal influence that gives encouragement to such fans to act in that way. A big part of societal influence comes from political leaders and the views they promote.

Dante

Average bang
The point they were talking about there is that it's not just an isolated incident and that it is a societal issue that gives encouragement to such fans to act in that way. A big part of societal influence comes from political leaders and the views they promote.
Yes.

That's why I posted it.