Gary Neville

Zoo

Can’t stand him sometimes. Wish he would just piss off from commentating on our games.

Member 90887

What the feck is wrong with him.

Just shut the hell up.

And why the hell is he on our games. Just piss off.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
What’s he saying? I’m on NBC

M Bison

Supports
York City
He was right, never a foul. Soft from DDG. We’d be up in arms if it’d been called a foul at the other end.

El Zoido

He was right, never a foul. Soft from DDG. We’d be up in arms if it’d been called a foul at the other end.
:confused: I doubt it. In what world can you clean a GK out and prevent him from catching the ball, and it be ok?

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Can we not abuse him on social media or something?

Seano_thegr81

Genuine question. Has he ever actually taken Uniteds side when there is a decision by the ref?

Heinzesight

It’s not the fact he thought it wasn’t a foul, it’s the way he says it, and goes on an on. Absolute arsehole of a man.

Utdstar01

How is it not a foul if you're about to catch a ball then a playing jumping for the ball barges into you causing you to drop it?

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
:confused: I doubt it. In what world can you clean a GK out and prevent him from catching the ball, and it be ok?
C'mon. You try and catch a ball with a 6'4 100kg supreme athlete jumping straight at you. Van Dijk had no intention of winning a header.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Dunno what the hell he was thinking saying it wasn’t a foul. That sort of thing is only given 100% of the time every time and it’s as obvious as it gets, with no other intention.

Nep77

There is one thing calling it wasn't a foul and another thing moaning off like a lunatic and acting like a first hand Liverpool fan.

RUCK4444

It’s not the fact he thought it wasn’t a foul, it’s the way he says it, and goes on an on. Absolute arsehole of a man.
This! Horseshit call from him saying it wasn’t a foul and then continues to whine over and over about it in his pitchy bitch voice.

I’ve been quite lenient with his bollox but I’m starting to hate the w@nker now.

It’s like his favourite pastime is heaping negativity and pressure on his old Club.

Dante

Average bang
Is what he said any worse than 90% of the critical posts about the club in the United Forum?

RUCK4444

That’s a foul every day of the week, every game since the premier league started mate.

He had made no contact with De Gea’s arms then fair enough but he’s bashed his arm resulting in the ball being dropped.

People have complained forever how players can hardly challenge keepers, it’s the norm.

starman

People saying its not a foul do not understand that you use your arm as balance when jumping, that's why it tends to be a foul against goalkeepers going to catch the ball, as they can easily be knocked out of stride.
If VVD was up against another defender it likely wouldn't have been a foul

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Can’t express how much I dislike him. Total turncoat. Every game he does of ours he seems to be willing negativity for us. Closet Scouse prick.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
why should a keeper be given free reign to catch a ball?
Well you can't even challenge for a header like that, if you completely miss time your jump and take out the other player, it will be a foul.