GB News; UK Right Leaning 24 Hour 'News' Channel

Jericholyte2

Not the best look for the ‘news’ platform that Liz Ttuss claims is more reliable than the BBC.

NotThatSoph

Not the best look for the ‘news’ platform that Liz Ttuss claims is more reliable than the BBC.
"Political commentator", what a joke. This guy is only famous for his nazi stuff, that's the only reason some people know of him. Either GB knew, or they're even more incompetent than they're already perceived as.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Dan Wooten is unhinged

Meghan looked amazing today. Looked absolutely beautiful with no jewellery and ‘stole the show‘ with Harry for me.

Everybody was impeccable though to be fair.

Fecking disgusting racists

RedDevilQuebecois

Meghan looked amazing today. Looked absolutely beautiful with no jewellery and ‘stole the show‘ with Harry for me.

Everybody was impeccable though to be fair.

Fecking disgusting racists
Yep.

With those racist feckers still on the loose, Meghan just can't do anything right for them even though any impartial pair of eyes has seen that she was impeccable.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
John Cleese hasn't gone in the direction I wanted John Cleese to go in.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
He’s John Cleese, he could choose to do anything. He doesn’t even need to do anything, he’s like 80 and minted. But he chooses to host a show on a second rate news channel because he wants to stick it to the lefties.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He’s John Cleese, he could choose to do anything. He doesn’t even need to do anything, he’s like 80 and minted. But he chooses to host a show on a second rate news channel because he wants to stick it to the lefties.
He thinks all his old work has been cancelled. It hasn’t.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
30-40 year old John Clease would have absolutely ripped old John Clease to pieces

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Come on, he always came across as having slightly fascist tendencies. He was just bright enough to laugh at himself for it. Also he's probably going to get paid a ginormous wedge while he's at it. He's almost certainly going to be less appalling than someone else they could pay to be a big name on there. His taking apart of the "free press" a few years ago on an interview was pretty good even if he's also often a bit daft.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
I came up with an idea for a TV programme for Jim Davidson not too long ago. Basically it's light day-time TV like Cash in the Attic, where Jim Davidson travels the country in search of people's old gollywogs to add to his collection; you see them rummaging a bit, find it and then Jim (with an expert) will go into the history of that individual gollywog, what it represents, and how that person came to own it. Then he offers them money to take it off their hands at increasing prices as the person tries to give it to him for free.

I call it Gollywog Seeker, but open to better names. I was going to pitch it to GB News/affiliates so it's good to hear they're already working with him.

NotThatSoph

I came up with an idea for a TV programme for Jim Davidson not too long ago. Basically it's light day-time TV like Cash in the Attic, where Jim Davidson travels the country in search of people's old gollywogs to add to his collection; you see them rummaging a bit, find it and then Jim (with an expert) will go into the history of that individual gollywog, what it represents, and how that person came to own it. Then he offers them money to take it off their hands at increasing prices as the person tries to give it to him for free.

I call it Gollywog Seeker, but open to better names. I was going to pitch it to GB News/affiliates so it's good to hear they're already working with him.
Wogging with Jim, could double as an exercise show for old people.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Jim Davidson is on GB News!!!! How did I miss this? They have all the heavyweights.

Dr. Who would discover that woke originated in black culture and was bastardised by the right so they could be racist without actually saying that’s the reason.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Some tasty shows coming up on GBTV next summer.

Farking Wokes - Dave from Dave's Minicabs in ENGLAND tries to find out who these woke bastards he keeps getting angry about come from, hoping they're from another country so Richie Soonark can send them home. Join him as he manages his regular headaches, brought on by thinking too hard, through self administered pints of stout and three day old pie barms.

Rising Cramp - Former footballer Matt Le Tossier returns to the pitch, but this time he's ready to play rounders! Marvel at this 46 episode series as he battles for promotion as player/manager of Free Thinking FC - nicknamed locally as The Tossers.

Miserable Les - Les Dennis interviews members of the BNP and tries not to strangle every single one of the cnuts.

Chubby Brown World Tour - a behind the scenes docu-drama that follows "comedian" Chubby Brown on his "Hairy Minge Iol" tour that sees him travel from The Dog and Fock in Wirral to the far reaches of Runcorn in what the Daily Star called "one of the many pub tours happening this year".

Golly Wors - Jim Davidson scours the country in search of gollywog dolls that he can fight in a massive tar pit, shirtless covered in red white and blue body paint. Commentary from John Virgo and @That'sHernandez.