Other Geoguessr

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
:lol: How'd you find all them?

Also gonna need explanations on how people worked them out.
1. Huka and left hand drive meant somewhere in NZ. I just guessed where.

2. Guessed somewhere in mountainous SA and was pretty far off.

3. License plate colors meant New York. Then looked along Lake Ontario and Lake Erie until I saw Highway 5. I clicked down and eventually saw Barcelona as time expired so my point was a few miles away because I didn't get to place it.

4. Comunidad de Madrid. Just guessed a location.

5. Ukraine since the building had a Ukrainian flag and seal on the front. The memorial in front of the building suggested western Ukraine.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Imagine going to a Kid Rock themed restaurant though.
One of the guys arrested in the invasion of the US Capitol was a bartender there. He was found out because his mom went with him and didn't cover her face. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Minkaro

14,710. Feel for the old dude in #3, immortalised checking out that shop for all times on Google Maps (until they send the car around again, I mean).

8,265 on this one. :(

Edit: Being completely honest, it'd be a lot lower if Olly's post just above hadn't given a big hint on the third.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Furious for not getting the 1st one. Knew it 's in West Africa, looking at the cabs, people's clothes, and my mind was going towards Senegal if I'm honest, but clicked on Gabon after looking at that billboard
Not to make you even more upset, but...

There was a flag in the distance. And now that I take another look at it, there was a flag on a tent pretty close by!

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Not to make you even more upset, but...

There was a flag in the distance. And now that I take another look at it, there was a flag on a tent pretty close by!
It was that billboard! Why would they randomly write Gabon on a billboard in Senegal ffs!
I didn't look that closely. Just saw Gabon on a billboard and assumed it would be that only