German Football 20/21

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Did well to set up the 1:0 though.

Really happy to see Dahoud doing well recently. Seems to be a nice bloke and while he is still quite prone to some horrible passes he has really stepped it up in these last couple of games under Terzic.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

Even more impressive, since unlike say Ribery he also had his baby step cameos dilute his per game ratios.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
The second time this season Haaland sets up a team mate for his first Bundesliga goal, rather than just taking a huge chance for himself.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Ortega really impresses me and not just today. Dortmund or Leverkusen should take a close look at him.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Have you seen their lineup?

It's basically Rose saying "feck the league". Fans will love it.
Yeah but Leipzig are missing Angelino so who's there who could possibly score a goal?

I am confident, I even bet 2€ on Gladbach.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Yeah but Leipzig are missing Angelino so who's there who could possibly score a goal?

I am confident, I even bet 2€ on Gladbach.
Willi Orban is their new star attacker. He's already equaled Angelino's tally in the league.

:thinking:

Last edited:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
What the hell.. Upamecano gifts a penalty and Gulasci is kind enough to let it past.. :eek:

Blackwidow

Upemecano already plays for Bayern... Just will match very well to the wild Bayern defensive unit...

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Upemecano already plays for Bayern... Just will match very well to the wild Bayern defensive unit...
He has already started helping you guys. A bigger gap between Bayern and Leipzig will mean Bayern can rest players before CL games :D

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
What a weird game. Gladbach is more or less parking the bus with more or less no counter attacking potential. Except Upamecano and Gulasci gift them the lead and then Embolo accidentally scores from an attempt to head the ball beside the goal.

Love the old "you gave a perfectly fine penalty against us, so now we fall over and get outraged every time an opponent takes a heavy breath" routine from Leipzig though.

Loddar basically repeating press releases from Leipzig. Another disgrace to German football.

Last edited:

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Upamecano has been Gladbach's best player. He also helped The Foals win their previous meeting in the league. He almost assisted Hofmann to make it 3-0 but the chance was missed.

I'm still not confident Gladbach can hold on-to this lead, nervous here.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
There are amateur hard rock singers all over the world jealous of Nagelsmann's screech

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Imagine if Leipzig had been able to convince Haaland to stay with the company. They'd probably cruising the league this year.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
oh feck my fecking life

what is this

who is this Rose loser

house wins, again

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Will Rose actually last the season??
No wins in 5!
Would they sack him even if he's already going??

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Does Nagelsmann's ingame coaching remind anyone else of a seagull?

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Stindl casually getting himself his 5th yellow for complaining about Leipzig's goal, missing the game against Leverkusen, where the winning coach gets to keep his job. Quite befitting of their current situation.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Stindl casually getting himself his 5th yellow for complaining about Leipzig's goal, missing the game against Leverkusen, where the winning coach gets to keep his job. Quite befitting of their current situation.
Do you think Bosz is in danger? Would never have thought so.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Do you think Bosz is in danger? Would never have thought so.
I don't think Leverkusen can hope to get a better coach than him. But going out in the cup against Essen, going out in the EL against Young Boys 3:6 and two wins in 10 league games, dropping from seemingly certain CL qualification down to the danger of making the conference league.. At some point the results take over.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

:drool:

Apparently Schalke cancelled their training session today, becasue they sacked their head coach, athletics coach, squad manager (sort of) and their director of football (who had his contract cut short to end of season already anyway).