German Football 20/21

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96

Looks like Müller is trying to be serious for once in his life. Not that I disagree with him, but is he really the one who should express this, given his miss against England?
He failed in that one scene and was otherwise decent. The defensive setup failed in every single game, so I don't have a problem with him expressing this.

Well to be honest... I would not have a problem with anyone of the team saying something like this, since it is just very obviously the simple truth about the tournament, doesn't matter for me how the individual player performed .

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
He failed in that one scene and was otherwise decent. The defensive setup failed in every single game, so I don't have a problem with him expressing this.

Well to be honest... I would not have a problem with anyone of the team saying something like this, since it is just very obviously the simple truth about the tournament, doesn't matter for me how the individual player performed .

Well if you ask me why die Mannschaft had a weak tournament, then the answer is obviously Löw's setup.

But if you ask me what went wrong for die Mannschaft against England, then I'd have to say that while it was no tactical masterpiece, Löw at least created an even game for his team and the key moment of the game was Müller's miss. England converted their chance, die Mannschaft didn't and I assume Müller, as one of die Mannschaft's leaders, expected of himself to score that.

Last edited:

JuriM

Very highly rated Ralf Ragnick joined the Lokomotiv Moscow then, as sports director.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Very highly rated Ralf Ragnick joined the Lokomotiv Moscow then, as sports director.
Not exactly... he founded his own company and is working as a consultant for Lok and looks forward to do the same for other clubs in different leagues. He is not on the club's payroll.