German Football 20/21

Raredaredevil

Trust Dortmund to only turn up against the big teams this season but consistently shit against the smaller teams. I was expecting Bayern to beat them comfortably.

Deery

Dreary
Lewandowski will score again he’s got in 3 times now quality striker...

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Here we go.

This'll finish 4-2 Bayern.

This is typical Dortmund. Quick out the gate but then fizzle out. They've got great talent but lack the mentality. They've lacked it since Klopp left.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
After watching the United - Chelsea borefest some days ago I love an entertaining match of the farmers league

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Mounier is such an idiot. Could have been 3-0 but now it's 2-2 :lol:

He's been such a disappointment since joining. To get a PSG starter for free looked like a huge coup given they lost Hakimi for nothing as well (return back after loan).

Hansinity

Supports
Bayern Munich
Really? Mental.
I am pretty sure he was in the top 10 of the fastest Bundesliga players 2/3 years ago with 35km/h.

He hit a top speed of 21.62 miles per hour last season - that is just 0.04 slower than the lean and flexible Kingsley Coman. He comes in at 5'9" and 165 pounds; Süle is 6'5" and very nearly 200 pounds.
"You can't generally train speed," Bayern's No.4 said
"Disregarding my size, I'm generally brisk, if not over the initial five meters than over long distances."

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
My 1st non-united game in ages. Damn, gives you perspective on how far in terms of quality we are vs bayern.
To be honest we don't always play like this but I was also impressed how calm and good we played after the 0:2.