German Football 22/23 | Germany vs Japan, Wed 14:00 |

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
No, they aren't unique - same goes for more or less all view counts that are quoted in such contexts which is why your comment doesn't really make sense. And why would people watch the documentation when they already saw the excerpt they are interested in?

I mean, it's funny but you're really clutching at straws here.
Clutching at straws? :lol:

When you're wondering why Leverkusen content didn't gain traction, the obvious answer will always be that public interest in the club is quite low.

And that 2.7m views figure shows that it was by far the most popular video on the club's youtube account, but not so much beyond that. You don't know how many people make up that 2.7m, you don't know where those people came from, e.g. it being a Havertz video with subtitles also tapped into the Chelsea fanbase, which gives it a global reach, but these views are largely irrelevant for the question why German circles didn't pick up a particular anecdote from a 50 minute video, which is another point: it's a long video, as far as I'm aware the view count refers to the number of times the video was opened, not how many of those people actually watched enough of it to get to that anecdote, which is probably quite a different number - considering the attention span of the tictoc generation.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Why do you even want to leave it?
Because success is always nice. But iif I had to choose between promotion and repeating 1992(winning the cup while being in the second league) I'd choose the latter.

arthurka

Because success is always nice. But iif I had to choose between promotion and repeating 1992(winning the cup while being in the second league) I'd choose the latter.
As a person who lived in Hannover for a considerable time I must say I always thought the H96 fans deserved to be in the Erste Liga. But I get what you are saying.

The way their management behaves and constantly changes I'm not so sure they actually want to.
You are probably right

Zehner

Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
When you're wondering why Leverkusen content didn't gain traction, the obvious answer will always be that public interest in the club is quite low.
But it did. And that seems to rub you the wrong way. Although it is still funny to see you suddenly turn into an online marketing expert.

I mean, even the idea that the endorsement by 11freunde could explain 2.7m views :lol:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
But it did. And that seems to rub you the wrong way. Although it is still funny to see you suddenly turn into an online marketing expert.

I mean, even the idea that the endorsement by 11freunde could explain 2.7m views :lol:
I claimed neither of those things.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I never said they were responsible for millions of views, frankly I have no idea how big their reach is or this story was for them.Or who else might have shared it. I only gave it as one of several reasons why you can't take that view count at face value regarding attention in Germany.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
If I remember correctly Schalke's ultras have a fan friendship with Skopje, so when they played some Greek club they brought a Macedonian flag (as in offical flag of a recognized country) and the police stormed the "Nordkurve" to remove it.
I think I remember this! It is so stupid.

X