Gianluigi Donnarumma

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I doubt he'll be going anywhere. His concern was whether Milan would get investment and they are getting it so should be competitive next season. With Raiola as his agent though, anything could happen. If he does leave, Milan seem to have another great keeper already on their books in Plizzari.

cheeky_backheel

The longer he does not sign his new contract, the more likely it is that he leaves than stays.

If De Gea leaves, he would be my first choice long term replacement, even if we have to let him stay with Milan for one more season.

Acole9

Outstanding
It would be a shame to see him leave Milan, especially if he goes to City.

Jaxa

Say what you want but people like Mino Raiola are f*cking poision to the game, grabbing Milan by the balls and telling them to pay crazy money for an 18 year old or else we will take him away, he done the same with Pogba, Agent's have way too much power and it needs to be tackled.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Say what you want but people like Mino Raiola are f*cking poision to the game, grabbing Milan by the balls and telling them to pay crazy money for an 18 year old or else we will take him away, he done the same with Pogba, Agent's have way too much power and it needs to be tackled.
Donarumma isn't signing a contract because he doesn't want to.
No one forced him to hire Raiola.

Jaxa

Donarumma isn't signing a contract because he doesn't want to.
No one forced him to hire Raiola.
Ffs really, you really think that's how it works ? That 16 year old (at the time) Donarumma got on the phone one day and asked if Raiola wanted to be his agent ? Raiola got there first and told him he'd make him rich and succesful if he listens to him, exactly what happened with Pogba, Milan I am sure offered him a great deal and Raiola said something along the lines of we have Club A and Club B willing to double that so do the same or we are out.

Varun

Staff
Pogba moving wasn't about juve paying a higher wage.

Adisa

Ffs really, you really think that's how it works ? That 16 year old (at the time) Donarumma got on the phone one day and asked if Raiola wanted to be his agent ? Raiola got there first and told him he'd make him rich and succesful if he listens to him, exactly what happened with Pogba, Milan I am sure offered him a great deal and Raiola said something along the lines of we have Club A and Club B willing to double that so do the same or we are out.
The point remains he wasn't forced to hire Raiola has his agent.
Raiola is hired to get his clients the best deals possible. If it isn't at their current club, then so be it.
People act like these players are victims or have no idea what they're doing.

cheeky_backheel

It is business. Clubs have no qualms dumping players they feel are not good enough or selling them for profit when opportune.

Raiola has the obligation to do what he feels is best for his client. If the client does not like it, he can fire Raiola.

settembrini

If I was a player I'd want Raiola as my agent. Ibrahimovic talks about him at length in his autobiography, he gives zero fecks about anything but trying to get his players to the top and will do whatever it takes to make that happen.

I see everyone is already linking Donnarumma with Madrid but I thought they weren't going for De Gea this year because Navas was so popular with the dressing room and Zidane.

The worst case for Milan is that he stays for a year and then joins Juventus on a free and honestly I can see that happening.

Infra-red

At least we know that if the worst happens and De Gea pushes through a transfer this summer, Mino will hand us this kid (for some insane personal fee).

Adisa

If I was a player I'd want Raiola as my agent. Ibrahimovic talks about him at length in his autobiography, he gives zero fecks about anything but trying to get his players to the top and will do whatever it takes to make that happen.

I see everyone is already linking him with Madrid but I thought they weren't going for De Gea this year because Navas was so popular with the dressing room and Zidane.

The worst case for Milan is that he stays for a year and then joins Juventus on a free and honestly I can see that happening.
Looks like Madrid want him for next year also.

Morpheus 7

This is a really interesting development in the transfer window. I wonder what will happen here. This can cut the BS with De Gea one way or another, once and for all.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Hopefully Plizzari becomes even better and this turns out to be a great thing for Milan.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Pretty sad when you think of how big a club Milan have been, now can't even keep a homegrown 18 year old happy.

Nickosaur

Pretty sad when you think of how big a club Milan have been, now can't even keep a homegrown 18 year old happy.
Yeah, this is what I'm feeling from this.

Italian, young kid, seems a shame he's had his head turned so early.

Bwuk

Hopefully to Madrid which would kill any De Gea move in the future.

B&Wandmore

Supports
juventus
you at MU are the best example of how good Raiola is :D Of course his priorities are the player's interest and his well above the club's . For fans he is a nightmare but for players he does well. Pogba was closed at MU and he pushed him to Juve not because of salary but because Juve offered the best opportunity of development and therefore long term value and commisions. Juve now is on the other side of the fence with Kean our best young player who has been signed by Raiola who wants to send it to a Dutch team for development.
Crying over agents is silly, that is the way market works now, clubs have to learn to work with them. From Donnarumma's perspective it does not make sense to sign with Milan without a clause when he has the opportunity of being signed by big clubs like Real. Milan is a question mark and is not yet clear whether and when they will go back to be a top team. They are buying good players but they need to close a big gap with Juve and Napoli in Italy not to mention the top European teams

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I have no issues with him wanting to move to a better team, despite his age.

Teams have no issue moving on players that aren't good enough, even if they love the club. Why should players not be perfectly entirely to do the same, even if they love the club.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Ah shame, I guess it was too unrealistic to hope for a romantic vision of AC Milan rising to challenge Juve on the backs of a new golden generation of Italian youth

RoyH1

Real and Juventus are his most likely destinations unless Milan win the league this coming season.
Still see Juventus as the most likely destination (and don't rule out Napoli with a cheeky bid). Florentino Perez famously loathes Raiola and would rather wear a Barsa shirt than deal with him directly.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Still see Juventus as the most likely destination (and don't rule out Napoli with a cheeky bid). Florentino Perez famously loathes Raiola and would rather wear a Barsa shirt than deal with him directly.
But Raiola is a business man. I doubt he would deny his client a chance to be Real's next Galactico keeper. Napoli can try, but they will fail miserably. This kid will only join a currently succeeding giant. Not aspiring clubs.