Gianluigi Donnarumma

B&Wandmore

Supports
juventus
Real and Juventus are his most likely destinations unless Milan win the league this coming season.
if Real interest is real, Juve would be very unlikely. Given the situation I doubt he would like to join us from Milan even though professionally it would be his best choice

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? Sign this kid up this summer and loan him out to a top team for a year, or approach him in January and offer him a great contract, so he signs for us next summer on a free.

Next summer, sell De Gea to Madrid for 60m+, bring this kid in and with Utds reputation of coaching great keepers, he will be one of the worlds best in no time.

We are 60m up with a young keeper with bags of potential?
You are mental mate. So give away a keeper who looks very likely to stay who is world class (and can still improve as he is not even 30 yet) over a kid who although has excellent potential may not make it and will have to adapt? No way, stick with De Gea. We are sorted for a few seasons yet if he stays and we keep winning trophies.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
You are mental mate. So give away a keeper who looks very likely to stay who is world class (and can still improve as he is not even 30 yet) over a kid who although has excellent potential may not make it and will have to adapt? No way, stick with De Gea. We are sorted for a few seasons yet if he stays and we keep winning trophies.
We have to stick with DDG, there is no way we should sell him.

ilovethisgameahahah

Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? Sign this kid up this summer and loan him out to a top team for a year, or approach him in January and offer him a great contract, so he signs for us next summer on a free.

Next summer, sell De Gea to Madrid for 60m+, bring this kid in and with Utds reputation of coaching great keepers, he will be one of the worlds best in no time.

And give Riola more leverage at our club? no thanks. The feckers gonna turn on us big time, probably to push Pogba to another club and earn himself a nice retirement fund.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff

Nope

Varun

Staff

Does that 60mil in the club account count as an extra goal every game? If so, I'm all in.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
This kid isn't helping himself is he? Raiola can be a huge cnut but I doubt he'd do without his client's consent.

el3mel

Milan should sell him. He'll remain a constant problem as long as he's there, and it's not like selling will make the team fall ( they're already terrible anyway ).

RoyH1

We need to keep clear of him, looks a real loose cannon.
He's not that good either. He looks heavy om his feet. If he looks that way before he's 20, I shudder at thinking what he could be like when he's 25.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Actually acting like his age suggests he would/should. All that praise at such a young age and overtures from the biggest clubs on the planet are just too much for some, so as a teenager, it's even more intense.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I was very critical about Raiola in this affair but it seems that he was right from the start.

The new Chinese project is a house of cards, the investors don't have the money and it looks like Milan won't pass FFP.

Raiola would probably have kept quieter if Milan AC didn't try to undermine him and negociate directly with the family.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
I was reading Madrid forums during the summer and they were genuinely furious at the idea of signing De Gea instead of Donnarumma. For real.

Donnarumma's best attribute right now is his age. I've follwed his career and he's seriously overrated in terms of his current ability. Has a poor mistake every 5 games.

tomaldinho1

Why are people even considering this guy? I know we're all armchair scouts and love a new young player but if you've watched a few games you'll see he's not ready to be No1 at a top European club. We also have Romero should Dave go to RM and he's better than most realistic options anyway.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Actually acting like his age suggests he would/should. All that praise at such a young age and overtures from the biggest clubs on the planet are just too much for some, so as a teenager, it's even more intense.
Mino is the problem and not him

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Gigio responds -

E’ stata una brutta serata e non me l'aspettavo ! Non ho mai detto ne scritto di aver subito violenza morale quando ho firmato il contratto. Nonostante tutto guardo avanti e testa alla prossima partita..forza milan!⚫

"It was a bad evening and I did not expect it! I never said in writing that I had suffered moral violence when I signed the contract. Despite everything I look forward and head to the next game..forza milan!"

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
I haven’t followed him at Milan so I can only judge him on what I have seen so far at this Euro.

Is he always as shaky and is his distribution always bad like today? Seeing him at this Euro he has no business starting over Navas at PSG. And they are paying him €10m net over 5 years?!

He looks average.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s a bit lax on the ball but he’s made some serious saves throughout the tournament. He’s also on the bigger side for a keeper which doesn’t hurt

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He's still very young

If anything for me this tournament has shown me what the hype has all been about. Serious talent

::sonny::

I haven’t followed him at Milan so I can only judge him on what I have seen so far at this Euro.

Is he always as shaky and is his distribution always bad like today? Seeing him at this Euro he has no business starting over Navas at PSG. And they are paying him €10m net over 5 years?!

He looks average.
Are you watching??

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Still very rough round the edges IMO.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Pity about Mino!!

Hes going to be world class. “Free” transfer.
Yep, everyone will be looking back at this summer and wondering why the hell weren't my club in for him

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
The hatred towards Mino has been overshadowing his talent and performances. If he was this talented, I don't know why Milan squabbled over few millions.

Man, he is a rock. Brilliant player !

Idxomer

He looks average.
What are you talking about? He won't have any trouble benching Navas.