Gianluigi Donnarumma

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I very doubt he'd beat Ederson and Allisson either for the football City and Liverpool play, great keeper though.
He’s better than both of them, quite handily too I’d argue.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
He’s better than both of them, quite handily too I’d argue.
I disagree, better in certain aspects of the game yeah but I think they are instrumental to the football Liverpool and City play.

Oranges038

Yeah, I haven't watched too much of him but I think it's generally recognised that it's one of his main weaknesses.
Don't know where this is coming from. He's actually very good on the ball.

He should be playing ahead of Navas, without a doubt.

I think this is just Poch trying to make him work to get in the team. Like he's trying to prove a point to him and others that he has to earn his place, that he's not just going to walk in and be no.1 straight away. He will be soon enough.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Would anyone not want him at United, even for that kind of price with the sour taste of them getting him free?
Eh… I’d wait for a season or two and try and get him for cheaper but he’ll take over soon enough. He’s class and I thought we should have got him instead of signing dean up to the big deal. Henderson’s transfer fee would have paid quite a bit of his wages and signing bonus but we didn’t move on it so no bother. Onto the next thing. Paying 80 shortly after he was going on a free is just more Pogbanomics.

Last edited:

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Don't know where this is coming from. He's actually very good on the ball.

He should be playing ahead of Navas, without a doubt.

I think this is just Poch trying to make him work to get in the team. Like he's trying to prove a point to him and others that he has to earn his place, that he's not just going to walk in and be no.1 straight away. He will be soon enough.
Navas is shit, won't take long. I don't know why you'd bother replacing Areola with Navas, waste of money.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Heard he is a bit unhappy/unsettled due to Kaylor Navas being chosen so much as PSG's not.

Say that Donnurumma decides he wants to move (or maybe even Navas) - where do you see him moving to next and would you be interested in him at our club?

El Presidente

So, he is a Raiola client and ran down his contract with his boyhood club.

Where have I seen this before.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Hasn't he got a 5/6 year contract? He should ask Veratti what it's like to force a move out of PSG when signing stupid contracts...

Also, good, him and his agent should learn their lesson about being greedy.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Hasn't he got a 5/6 year contract? He should ask Veratti what it's like to force a move out of PSG when signing stupid contracts...

I can’t even begin to imagine the fee he’d elicit.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Heard he is a bit unhappy/unsettled due to Kaylor Navas being chosen so much as PSG's not.

Say that Donnurumma decides he wants to move (or maybe even Navas) - where do you see him moving to next and would you be interested in him at our club?
Riola client unhappy at the bed he has made for himself? Couldnt be happier

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
I am enjoying this quite a bit since a lot of posters in here questioned my sanity when I called Navas a very good keeper and said that it was not a given that Donnarumma will be the starter.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

I'm surprised he's still with Raiola who has really botched up the negotiations because he's getting paid less at PSG than Milan offered him. I do think it's a matter of time before he starts, simply due to the age difference and Navas is getting up there in years, but Navas is a great GK himself, you're not going to displace him on name alone.

I wonder if he still sees anything positive about his PSG move. Struggled to get in the team at first, his profile has fallen off a cliff by playing in Ligue 1, and now the personal life has taken a big hit.

Crimson King

Wow. Hope they're okay, considering the circumstances.

There's a special place in hell for burglars. Even when it's not violent and you just get home to a ransacked house, the trauma and PTSD that can cause people can be life changing.

Brightonian

I wonder if he still sees anything positive about his PSG move. Struggled to get in the team at first, his profile has fallen off a cliff by playing in Ligue 1, and now the personal life has taken a big hit.
Jesus, your take on this story is 'bet he feels stupid now' ??

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
off-topic, BBC reports the same story saying : Goalkeeper Donnarumma and partner...

I mean, is she is his wife what not call her , you know, wife?
Oh my god, of all the things that's what bothers you? Maybe because partner is just as good a word to describe someone you are in a romantic relationship with?

Nickelodeon

These instances are becoming more mainstream by the day. Are these burglars getting increasingly sophisticated or are the players not spending enough on security?

P.S.: This topic has taken a weird direction in the above posts. Never change Caf

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
These instances are becoming more mainstream by the day. Are these burglars getting increasingly sophisticated or are the players not spending enough on security?

P.S.: This topic has taken a weird direction in the above posts. Never change Caf
It's easier to track celebrities due to their activities on social media.

Someone

Something

Considering that this happens frequently, I'm always surprised that players don't have security in place.

Sir Erik ten Hag

Wow. Hope they're okay, considering the circumstances.

I don't have much faith in the police over there to ever find those burglars. Di Maria's family got robbed in the same way and we never heard of the criminals being captured.