Gift Orban

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Amazing story to his rise to prominence now. Think he was playing in Togo a couple of years ago.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I've never heard of him before this thread. I've now watched the obligatory YouTube video and can only say

He would be a welcome Gift for United.

Red_toad

Looks a prospect, probably goes to Brighton and will be worth 100 million in 2 years :D

nemanjaa

Definitely seems like he's worth a punt - 15mill would almost 10x their investment within half a year.
Yes he scores goals, but I think the biggest thing about him seems to be the mentality - something our players seem to lack. I wouldn't expect him to light up the PL immediately but him in addition to another striker or keeping Martial/playing Rashy as CF until January then get Toney if needed might be the play here based on our finances.

croadyman

Definitely seems like he's worth a punt - 15mill would almost 10x their investment within half a year.
Yes he scores goals, but I think the biggest thing about him seems to be the mentality - something our players seem to lack. I wouldn't expect him to light up the PL immediately but him in addition to another striker or keeping Martial/playing Rashy as CF until January then get Toney if needed might be the play here based on our finances.
Yeah should do it as that's Alvarez money

BarstoolProphet

Was an exciting player when in the Norwegian league but didn't expect this trajectory, but then again not unusual when it comes to young Africans turning up in Europe early. He had a reputation in Norway as a bit of a madman that wants to win at all cost and seems like a funny character.

croadyman

Was an exciting player when in the Norwegian league but didn't expect this trajectory, but then again not unusual when it comes to young Africans turning up in Europe early. He had a reputation in Norway as a bit of a madman that wants to win at all cost and seems like a funny character.
What could we sign him for?

BarstoolProphet

What could we sign him for?
Hard to say. He was bought for around £3m with 15% sell-on clause just six months ago but has been scoring a goal a game since. Their record sale was Jonathan David for around £25m think so maybe in that ballpark depending on who's after him (ie PL and United tax).

Thiagoal

Getting Mame Biram Diouf vibes with this link! Will be sold to Stoke within a couple of years- don’t want!

BarstoolProphet

Getting Mame Biram Diouf vibes with this link! Will be sold to Stoke within a couple of years- don’t want!
Mame was never that prolific in front of goal and technically proficient in the Norwegian league. Was really surprised when United bought him straight from the league. His issue was also that the step up he took was too big. The only thing in common they have is a background from the Norwegian league and being African.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Mame was never that prolific in front of goal and technically proficient in the Norwegian league. Was really surprised when United bought him straight from the league. His issue was also that the step up he took was too big. The only thing in common they have is a background from the Norwegian league and being African.
They don’t even have the league in common as Gift only played in the second tier :wenger:

mandroid

Supports
Barcelona
if he only likes teams that want titles, then it removes Man Utd from the list....:D:D