Giggs trial

Bojan11

Bit of a wanker Giggs ain't he?

Shame aswell, was a wonderful footballer.
Yeah couldn’t look at him the same way after what happened with his brother. His status as a footballer doesn’t change. But as a person he is incredibly shitty and if this is true then Wales should sack him.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He's a bit of cnut.

TsuWave

These United legends are no good.

Only one I rock with is Beckham

HowYouDoin

Never judge a book by the cover I guess.

You would think Giggs was nothing but exemplary based on how he carried himself on the pitch. Yet privately things are clearly different.

Withnail

Feck sake.

Let’s hope it’s not true. If it is, we all make mistakes. Silly boy if so.

He’ll always be my favourite player mind.
Eh no we feckin don't. You're downplaying domestic violence to silliness?

Yeah couldn’t look at him the same way after what happened with his brother. His status as a footballer doesn’t change. But as a person he is incredibly shitty and if this is true then Wales should sack him.
Agreed. What he did to his brother was mind-boggling. 8 yrs!

Cloud7

I guess we're not gonna be giving Giggsy till the end of the season?

Jokes aside this is not good at all. Domestic abuse is one of the most heinous crimes imaginable.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Innocent until proven guilty. But if true, he should be sacked and have the book thrown at him.

Cloud7

Feck sake.

We all make mistakes like going up a one way street or drinking alcohol before we're supposed to. We don't make mistakes like domestic abuse. What the actual feck.

Red_toad

These United legends are no good.

Only one I rock with is Beckham
Beckham is all strictly controlled to maintain brand Beckham hollywood crap. Cantona is a genuine real bloke, a true legends, wears his heart of his sleeve and conforms for no one, love him to bits. Not sure how 'these United legends are no good" generally they're decent humans, the odd bad apple as always, but no more so than any other people.

As for Giggs, let's all remember this is only on suspicion. I have no idea why there's such a will to believe any negative news about him?

Raw

I really don't want it to be true but I wouldn't be surprised. Not the nicest man in the world.

Cloud7

Man that dude has some demons and you would never tell.
Just goes to show you really never know a person. This takes absolutely nothing away from what a marvelous player he was for us, but the stuff with his brother, and now this, if it's true, it really gives a different impression to what you would have guessed.

Kamprad

Feck sake.

None of us know what happened. Hopefully it’s a misunderstanding. But if he did what it says it’s not a mistake. Shagging you’re brother’s wife for years is also not a mistake. He was a great fotballer but how anyone can respect him as a person I will never understand. He’s as weak as they come.

Bojan11

Scholes? Spends most of his time looking after his disabled son.
Scholes is a good lad. But apparently he likes to throw a good party during lockdown and invite the neighbourhood when COVID rates were high in his area.

InfiniteBoredom

None of us know what happened. Hopefully it’s a misunderstanding. But if he did what it says it’s not a mistake. Shagging you’re brother’s wife for years is also not a mistake. He was a great fotballer but how anyone can respect him as a person I will never understand. He’s as weak as they come.
Weak isn’t how I would describe someone who shagged his sister in law for 8 years while still meeting her husband regularly at family gathering and such, that’s borderline sociopathic.

Kamprad

Weak isn’t how I would describe someone who shagged his sister in law for 8 years while still meeting her husband regularly at family gathering and such, that’s borderline sociopathic.
Well, that’s a weakness in my book.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
I have no idea why there's such a will to believe any negative news about him?
Giggs would be a lot more likely to get the benefit of doubt if it wasn’t for his 8 year affair with his brother’s wife.

A lot of people have never been able to look at him the same way since then.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I mean hes a scumbag of a human being, unfortunately. Forever a United legend as a player... but definitely a case of you need to separate the man from the player.

el3mel

Uh oh not again ? Giggs isn't really a great person if you know what I mean..

Greck

come on guys. Innocent until proven guilty. A scorned spouse can say anything to get you arrested if she's that type

Withnail

I'm not sure there's anything borderline about it. It's unbelievable someone could be so callous. His behaviour displayed a singular lack of empathy.

Eddy_JukeZ

Amazing player and legend for the club.

But he's the opposite off the field. Shameless person.

predator

Youth NITK
Giggs is a united legend but from what I've seen of him he doesn't have any charisma or charm which may explain his lack of empathy towards his loved ones.

Its odd because he never showed signs of delusions of grandeur or arrogance but his moral compass seems completely non existent.

Having said that I am basing this on tabloid news so it may well be way off the mark.

fallengt

Feck sake.

No, I don't shag my brother's wife nor beat my partner.

Scummest of scum

RashyForPM

Feck sake.

So biased and blinded it’s not even funny. Thank God he never became our manager after LvG, great player that he was.

NYAS

What ended up happening with Nicky Butt when he was arrested for this, anyone know?

Tarrou

We should probably wait for more info before getting too into it here