Giuseppe Rossi

Drifter

American
Yep. Another one of those next best thing players ,plagued by injuries. Hope that we are not considering.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
People always figured that he would eventually end up back playing in the states but, the assumption was always the Red Bulls since they are near where he grew up. Will be interesting how well he plays with Zlatan.

rollingstoned1

his career would have turned out so differently both if his loan move to Newcastle actually worked out - or he wasn't loaned out to them in the first place - or if he got that move to Barca to replace Villa which his injury put paid to. He really was on the brink of something special so it's a shame.

Irrational.

his career would have turned out so differently both if his loan move to Newcastle actually worked out - or he wasn't loaned out to them in the first place - or if he got that move to Barca to replace Villa which his injury put paid to. He really was on the brink of something special so it's a shame.
Fecking Glenn Roeder. Wouldn't know talent if it slapped him in the face :mad:
Still mad about that loan move.

Bola

Wonder if he fancy a few games for us, we are a bit short on strikers at the moment

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
So I'm seeing the Zlatan thread getting bumped but there's someone else who I think can be a much better short term/backup solution.

He's still (surprisingly) only 31!

stevoc

So I'm seeing the Zlatan thread getting bumped but there's someone else who I think can be a much better short term/backup solution.

He's 32.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...

Zlatan is scoring a goal a game in MLS while Rossi had trials and couldn't even get a contract offer from MLS clubs. If you think he's much better than Zlatan then you're the only person in the world who thinks so.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Had his name on my shirt 05/06 season :(. Not bought a shirt since! Really thought he was going to be the shit.

MemphisThePie

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Should have brought him back after that season in Villarreal 2011.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Had some amazing scoring seasons at Parma, Villareal and Fiorentina. Terrible luck with ACL injuries.

lysglimt

Scout
I really wanted him to do well here for many reasons - he came across as a really likable guy, he did so well in the reserves at the time when I seriously started following U18s and reserves - and he had the same last name as my first footballing idol!