Glaston gem on Bayern vs Spurs

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
On fighting for the treble:

No. The last time I looked Spurs are still in the FA Cup, have the knockout stages of the CL to come and might still yet finish in the top 4.

And in the meantime our income is booming, making us now the 8th wealthiest club in the world.

If this is "doom and gloom" then words lose all meaning.
I've heard it all before.

Last season it was "no chance" for Spurs in the CL … but still we reached the final. And many times before that it was "no chance" of Spurs being an established top 4 club, but the doomsters were again proved wrong.

PS. I don't hate Mourinho ... so don't project your personal feelings onto me.
None of this changes the point I made: under Levy, we have invested far more in the long-term future of the Spurs than any other club chair in the Prem has done for their club.

And so in that longer term - for financial reasons if nothing else - Spurs will likely remain a key player in the football competitive stakes. Our income already eclipses that of Arsenal ... and that gap will grow wider because their stadium will generate far less income than ours.

So oppo fans can continue with their short-term, knee-jerk fixations - e.g. how few goals have Spurs scored in the last 3 games - but most of them never see the wood for the trees.
  • Since Mourinho took over, the situation at Spurs has stabilised a little bit compared to the start of the season up until Pochettino was sacked.
  • Banter about Mourinho at United is one thing. But blaming him for dragging United down is to miss what's been going at United ever since Fergie retired - and continues today under your third manager (apart from Mourinho) since Fergie left. You've been dragging down for years. Mourinho was unable to stop it, but then nor were/have the other post-Fergie replacements.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Has he wrote a review on Richard Hammond's stadium tour documentary yet? I know he recommended to watch it.

Last edited:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Would have some respect for him if he didn't constantly run away.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.

Paula

Supports
Bayern
oh man, just found this Thread again.
i'm still laughing about that 2-7! :D

you can never laugh enough about spurs...

tomaldinho1

He's waiting for the inevitable Mourinho 1-0 win in the League Cup final to resurface