Far less insightful than the other Charley
"Bayern wouldn't finish top 4 in the premier league"

"A move from Spurs to Bayern would be a sideways step"

@GlastonSpur summer 2019

Ballache

Supports
Martial
:lol:
I used to always hope Spurs do well, liked them for some reason. This guy singlehandedly made me hate them.

BlueHaze

How the feck can you guys be laughing at Glaston and Spurs when we are x10 times worse?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Paula

Supports
Bayern
sometimes it just backfires! :D

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
You know, I think we would just make top 4, but 3d spot at best. No white text.

MUFC OK

I used to always hope Spurs do well, liked them for some reason. This guy singlehandedly made me hate them.
Haha you're not alone in that one. He thinks every team is a 'sideways step' from Spurs.

The sad thing with Spurs fans is that because they never win f all, their fans feel that they need to establish the pedigree of the club themselves in different forms of online media.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
EPL teams outside of City and Liverpool aren't very high quality, the top 4 aren't nearly the quality you had from 04-09 where the top 4 were legit amongst the top 5 in the whole or Europe.

It's similar to the La Liga from 09-13 where it was only Barca and Madrid dominating the league and the other La Liga teams weren't performing well in the UCL, though doing well in the Europa League.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
EPL teams outside of City and Liverpool aren't very high quality, the top 4 aren't nearly the quality you had from 04-09 where the top 4 were legit amongst the top 5 in the whole or Europe.

It's similar to the La Liga from 09-13 where it was only Barca and Madrid dominating the league and the other La Liga teams weren't performing well in the UCL, though doing well in the Europa League.
Not very high quality yet 3 of them were in a European final last season.

If anything the PL has caught up with La Liga with the rest of the teams being better. I reckon the middle of the PL (about 8th-15th) is stronger than it has ever been.

Sir Scott McToMinay

If anything the PL has caught up with La Liga with the rest of the teams being better. I reckon the middle of the PL (about 8th-15th) is stronger than it has ever been.
Disagree, they simply have more money and the mostly average players said midtable teams used to buy a decade ago simply cost more money nowadays.
They still get a hiding every week by City and Liverpool like they used to get from United, Chelsea and Arsenal back then.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

Disagree, they simply have more money and the mostly average players said midtable teams used to buy a decade ago simply cost more money nowadays.
They still get a hiding every week by City and Liverpool like they used to get from United, Chelsea and Arsenal back then.
you lot are ruining this thread :mad:

Water Melon

Do you think Glaston will post this week? Or was 7-2 too much for him. He may need some rest in a warm country by the Indian ocean.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You get berks saying all this sort of nonsense though, just because our league's financial power gives a false idea of their level.

Didn't Keown say Juventus or someone were a smaller club than Arsenal last year!

GBBQ

You get berks saying all this sort of nonsense though, just because our league's financial power gives a false idea of their level.

Didn't Keown say Juventus or someone were a smaller club than Arsenal last year!
The EPL is so strong that the 10th best team has 3 champions leagues to their name.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The EPL is so strong that the 10th best team has 3 champions leagues to their name.
And don't tell me, so strong that a 2 times winner are mid table in the division below?