Glazer owned business given bad reviews by disgruntled fans

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Is the link supposed to go to The Vinoy?

If so, fun facts: I grew up a mile away from this hotel. It was blown up at the end of Lethal Weapon III.

Reiver

"there were also ghost sightings and people refer to him as Harry Maguire"

Spat my drink out laughing at this comment

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I hope that the reviews about the staffs and management aren't United fans.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
'I got touched in the toilets'

That's definitely the best one. Hahahaha

Dread Devil

Power to the people…. Some of the the subtle reviews are very apt but possibly lost on the Glazers….liked the leaking roof especially…

Last edited:

Drz

Was this planned??
Some are really funny, rat species : SERZALG!!!

manutddjw

Thought this was brilliant:

Honestly one of the best hotels I've ever seen in the world the food 10/10 the service 10/10 employees 10/10
Would recommend to everyone
YAWN

AndyMUFC86

Got to say this is the kind of thing we need to be doing. They’ve attacked our beloved club for 17 years. We need to fight back in anyway possible.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
This worked at the time of Super League protests. We have a lot of disgruntled fans and this kind of 'publicity' for our sponsors would certainly make life a bit more difficult for the hierarchy.

matt23

Yeh but it probably needs to carry on if United beat Brentford 0-2 on saturday or it will look petulant as feck

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I actually stayed there with my family when I was younger. Had no idea it was Glazer owned.

Actually a really nice hotel.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
"Unbelievably relaxing. Made even better by the fact there were no man united fans there to bring to mood down."

That's Glaston surely.

Redfan94

Place has been left behind by other similar businesses in the same City. Owners seemed to have lost interest, or never had any, in redeveloping the infrastructure. Staff showed a general lack of interest, likely owing to the exuberant wages in comparison to their actual talent. Bumped into a young Dutch couple who said they’d been relentlessly harassed by upper management to make a reservation, surely an establishment with the supposed prestige of this place has alternatives it can look to?

:lol:

BlueHaze

''Worst experience ever! Place lacks soul and no investment in proper ingrediants results in aweful food.
Also, I found hair in my food, which was surprising as the person serving, think it was the owner, had the hairline similar to a powling pin with a piece of thread tied around the top. Please get fecked.''

''Recently stayed here, the roofs are leaking, food is poor and the staff were rude. Wonder who the owners are?''

''Terrible service provided by Arnold and Murtough. Thankfully that Woodwimp was sacked but in all honesty we need a change of ownership. Facilities dying, performance staff non existent. McMuppet sucks.''

''Was once one of the best in the world but mismanagement has led to a slow decline. Since losing one of the best managers in the world high-level staff recruitment has been poor and are noticeably incompetent. The roof was leaking and has clearly been a lack of investment in facilities since its day. One strange thing is someone kept taking money out of the safe each day and when I asked why they said it was dividends.''

:lol::lol::lol:

Redfan94

''Worst experience ever! Place lacks soul and no investment in proper ingrediants results in aweful food.
Also, I found hair in my food, which was surprising as the person serving, think it was the owner, had the hairline similar to a powling pin with a piece of thread tied around the top. Please get fecked.''

''Recently stayed here, the roofs are leaking, food is poor and the staff were rude. Wonder who the owners are?''

''Terrible service provided by Arnold and Murtough. Thankfully that Woodwimp was sacked but in all honesty we need a change of ownership. Facilities dying, performance staff non existent. McMuppet sucks.''

''Was once one of the best in the world but mismanagement has led to a slow decline. Since losing one of the best managers in the world high-level staff recruitment has been poor and are noticeably incompetent. The roof was leaking and has clearly been a lack of investment in facilities since its day. One strange thing is someone kept taking money out of the safe each day and when I asked why they said it was dividends.''

:lol::lol::lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m loving my life

This is hilarious. Makes for some good light entertainment and much needed escapism. Could happily fire off ten of these a day to various Glazer assets and sponsors. Easy, quick and also funny. New pastime incoming

Tiber

Funny, but Google will just remove them all in a day or two