Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loon

:lol:
He doesn’t care what the fans think. So long as he is safe, he’ll be happy.

He will just want to be seen in attendance. Makes their whole “we want to stay, so you’d better pay more to tempt me to leave” shit look more realistic
I just remember him being blanked by DeGea at the Carabao...

Cloud7

In the general history of football, since football isn't like a normal business, have there ever been owners that stuck around for as long as the Glazers have despite there being protests and vocal opposition to them being around for as long as they have?

BarstoolProphet

In the general history of football, since football isn't like a normal business, have there ever been owners that stuck around for as long as the Glazers have despite there being protests and vocal opposition to them being around for as long as they have?
Not as long as Glazers, but it didn't take long before Newcastle fans started protesting against Ashley and he stuck around for over 10 years after that. They did like him at first though, atleast he attended matches with the fans.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’ve been saying this for a while.

The Joel/Avram stories have been nonsense all along. They’re no more emotionally invested in the club than any of the other siblings. Therefore the idea that they were going to leave their capital on the table while the other siblings are allowed to cash out and not only cash out but cash out at a higher rate because the deal on the table requires some shares to be retained.

So Joel and Avram would have been taking on all the risk for the benefit of the other siblings.

Or, conversely if they all believe in the deal and there is genuinely a no risk put and call on the table that would see Joel and Avram cash out at a high rate in 3 years why wouldn’t the other Glazers want a piece of that?

cyberman

Jim is just joining up with the Glazers. That’s all this is but can’t wait to be told how 6 siblings with class B shares have will have no say in the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.