Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
You're making me hungry. Irish stew is made with mutton too. My mum used to make a pot on those cold, damp Manchester nights and it was delicious. Bacon ribs and cabbage was another dish but I haven't seen bacon ribs for donkey's years.
Irish stew yep - can't say I ever had bacon ribs, not keen on cabbage TBH

Dunno about you but I keep an eye on Amazon for British foods, usually well over priced so usually give a miss but now and then it''s not to bad and I get something, Bisto gravy granules and Branston pickle were my latest buys!

George The Best

Irish stew yep - can't say I ever had bacon ribs, not keen on cabbage TBH

Dunno about you but I keep an eye on Amazon for British foods, usually well over priced so usually give a miss but now and then it''s not to bad and I get something, Bisto gravy granules and Branston pickle were my latest buys!
Baked Beans are good for starters - especially if you replace the ‘st’ for ‘f ‘

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Why are all the Ratcliffe fans so certain they will have no input whatsoever. Surely you don't honestly believe they remain silent
INEOS will have to listen to the glazers opinions as board members. They don’t have to give a shit or do anything about those opinions.
What sir Jim is actually buying is a voting majority - like the House of Commons he will have a majority to pretty much do as he pleases with the club.make no mistake , The moment that contract is signed United become an INEOS club to all intents and purposes.

Appletonred

Not sure where the confidence is coming from with regards to SJR being the favourite to take over the club? not everything that the media says is legitimate, and there are clear agendas involved whether political, or a sporting perspective, and possibly even racial, if everything is as cut and dried as the media make out then the INEOS bid involving a stay of execution for the Glazers would have been accepted and announced weeks ago, the fact that it hasn't suggests that the media are probably wide of the mark.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Be funny if he just throws in another bid tomorrow

dpansheth

Teenage fans on Twatter are just butt hurt because they convinced themselves they were getting Qatari state billions and Mbappe. :lol:
Whole thread reminds me of brexit and 2016 election threads.
We all are at the crossroad.

MarkoDolohov

Seriously? Still? Legacy Pex, he want to rescue his boyhood club and win the CL to secure his legacy.
Is that the Chelsea Season Ticket Holder aye? The fact you're lapping up the boyhood club rubbish is a joke. He is keeping the Glazers on as he is a fellow rat, its in his nature. Brexit Jim. The seventh Glazer. But hey least we'll win the Morals Cup yay Go Us! Whilst our noisy neighbours go onto winning further Premier Leagues we shall be winning the Virtue Signalling Trophy

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Is that the Chelsea Season Ticket Holder aye? The fact you're lapping up the boyhood club rubbish is a joke. He is keeping the Glazers on as he is a fellow rat, its in his nature. Brexit Jim. The seventh Glazer. But hey least we'll win the Morals Cup yay Go Us! Whilst our noisy neighbours go onto winning further Premier Leagues we shall be winning the Virtue Signalling Trophy
The Failsworth Farage

Barthez

Another day, another 24hrs of hating the Glazers more than the day before.

When will this circus end?

mu4c_20le

Good, it's a very important trophy and I'll be glad if the good guys actually win this one. Even if it was only the result of sheer incompetence from the other party.

MarkoDolohov

The Failsworth Farage
Even that is a meme. He moved aged 10. Spent his formative years god knows elsewhere as he moved with his folks. I'm legit happy I got to see us win during 2005-08 as our peak. Most fans of football barely even get a sniff of that. Meanwhile we will be competing against City & Newcastle (fam how did they go in 18months from relegation bottom to top 4). So that leaves two spots between us, Liverpool, Spuds & Chelsea. And thats not counting the likes of Brighton or Villa who gain momentum and can pose a challenge.

Chief123

Ooh an executive Qatar flight landed in London. Flight trackers are out. The Sheikh has arrived. :drool:

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
This post. My god. The absolute state of it.

rizx

The year is 2040, Manchester United has won 1 FA Cup and 1 Community Shield in the last decade, but at least it's owned by a "briish fan that loves the club" :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.