Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memento28

It doesn't make sense.

I tell you why.

1st - complain we do not sign young players (everyone naming Brighton), saying we need to do more of that.

2nd - Complain that we buy them too young

3rd - Complain that the transition from youth to first team is failed in transition.

4th - Complain when we buy ready made players

Its just complain complain complain.

How can you say a club that has had consecutive games with youth players in the starting squad is failing to transition players?

Garner can barely get a game at Everton
Diallo had a terrible loan at Rangers
Pellestri had an even worse loan at Alaves

In the last few years, Greenwood has come through, Garnacho has come through. So it didnt fail them?

You cant always blame the club, the players are not good enough.
Are there any academy players from our club who have actually transitioned to the first team and cemented a place in the team apart from Rashford who has only improved in the last 1 or 2 months under Ten Hag? After SAF retired I don't see even a single youth player who has cemented a place in the team, Mctominay and Rashford did but Mctominay is obviously not good enough. The Glazers have fecked up everywhere, obviously they would have fecked up the development of our young players as well. I didn't blame the club, I blame the people who have been running the club like shit for years. Garnacho hasn't come through yet, there's still time.

romufc

Are there any academy players from our club who have actually transitioned to the first team and cemented a place in the team apart from Rashford who has only improved in the last 1 or 2 months under Ten Hag? After SAF retired I don't see even a single youth player who has cemented a place in the team, Mctominay and Rashford did but Mctominay is obviously not good enough. The Glazers have fecked up everywhere, obviously they would have fecked up the development of our young players as well. I didn't blame the club, I blame the people who have been running the club like shit for years. Garnacho hasn't come through yet, there's still time.
There is so much hypocrisy in this post. So after SAF you saw no player cemented a place?

I guess you only look at this season and who is in form? Rashford, Lingard, McTominay.

So if there has been no player since SAF to cement a place, why do we have a 85 year record of having academy players in the squad? SAF retired 10 years ago.

How can you blame the Glazers for fecking up players development? McTominay come through, he isn't good enough, so what you think the Glazers should have given him more talent or what? I dont get it.

Also, if the club have messed up, why haven't any youth player gone onto become a success somewhere else?

Varun1

It doesn't make sense.

I tell you why.

1st - complain we do not sign young players (everyone naming Brighton), saying we need to do more of that.

2nd - Complain that we buy them too young

3rd - Complain that the transition from youth to first team is failed in transition.

4th - Complain when we buy ready made players

Its just complain complain complain.

How can you say a club that has had consecutive games with youth players in the starting squad is failing to transition players?

Garner can barely get a game at Everton
Diallo had a terrible loan at Rangers
Pellestri had an even worse loan at Alaves

In the last few years, Greenwood has come through, Garnacho has come through. So it didnt fail them?

You cant always blame the club, the players are not good enough.
What you seem to have missed is that most of the time it's not the same people complaining about 1, 2, 3 or 4.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Hopefully hear about a few more bids in the next week or so?

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
if the Glazers do stay on then Id expect a lot of protests weekly against them remaining. The only logical thing is to sell completely and move onto the next cash cow.

Vapor trail

I don't believe them reports if they never intended to sell the statements would have mentioned a minority stake exclusively. Selling an asset is not something any business professional considers going on and off like a light switch, there's too much of a process involved.

MDFC Manager

Well if we do get lasting success on the pitch then we’re better off with them than some complete unknown.
Yup, but my worry is that yet again our success may coincide with "no value in the market" given our current financial situation... Similar to how it was with SAF

Green Arrow

This was always my fear as soon as ETH stated to get the team playing football and getting into finals and hopefully getting into top four they would reconsider. They know they are not wanted by the fans, they have run the club into the ground and they still want to hang around.

Scottynaldinho

The announcement coincided with a great run of form. Not impossible to think that they might change their might if they believe the club can turn the corner and it might be good time to jang on.

They can sell it later when the club is more sustainable hence higher value.

Crimson King

What the feck
It's mad, they've already overvalued the club to begin with. They bought it when it was a winning machine, and even with the increasing money in football, there's no way it can 'sky-rocket' anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.