Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Sportico with its finger on the pulse from last night
If true then we'll see if this was all a Glazer ploy or they are actually selling. Turning down $6 billion would be like choosing to have dinner with Jay-z instead of taking $500,000

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Keegan saying the bid is similar to Ratcliffe's. Around 5 billion.

They’ve just rehashed last nights article with an update that bid is in. It states their bid is expected to be similar to the SJR one at 5bn. None of them have much of a clue on the details yet. All they know is last night it went in.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
They’ve just rehashed last nights article with an update that bid is in. It states their bid is expected to be similar to the SJR one at 5bn. None of them have much of a clue on the details yet. All they know is last night it went in.
“None of them have a clue”

yet keegan has more or less been right on the money all throughout.

I know the CAF likes to take a massive dump on journo’s all the time but it is an actual profession & they will have sources of whom who are dealing with the process.

But yeah. They “don’t have a clue”

cyberman

I know the CAF likes to take a massive dump on journo’s all the time but it is an actual profession & they will have sources of whom who are dealing with the process.

Keegan broke news at the start of the Qatari bid but he’s added very little since. That prick on Sky has added more insight to Keegan for a good bit of this process as of late

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.

Great rant. Will read again. I said they don’t have a clue yet about the detail of this bid. They’ve all just had word that it was submitted overnight and sod all else. Hence why all that has been updated on that daily Mail article from last night rife with spelling errors is the opening fecking paragraph - 2 whole lines.

Ken Barlow

To be fair, Keegan, the actual professional journalist, just tweeted that "a bud had gone in"...

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss

Found Keegan’s Caf account :smirk:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I would. I mean, if I had 10 billion, I could spend 90% of that to buy the Glazers out, buy the shareholders out, clear the debt, and upgrade OT/Carrington.......and with that other 10%, I'd still have more money than I would ever need to live a life of almost unimaginable luxury.
If you had 10bn in your bank account right now you wouldn't think this way.

There's no way you're giving the Glazers 6bn and then spending another 2bn on stadium and training ground. It's easy to say you would when you know it's never going to happen.

Rich people don't like throwing their money away.

Status
Not open for further replies.