Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackbeard

Supports
Bristol City
Unfortunately any other option but a oil state or a Musk type character and it will just be more of the same for you guys and you will never catch up. That’s the stark reality of the situation.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
People are so uneducated still on the reliability of journos. It amazes me. Luckhurst is a good, solid source.

BluesJr

Unfortunately any other option but a oil state or a Musk type character and it will just be more of the same for you guys and you will never catch up. That’s the stark reality of the situation.
Not really. The club makes more than enough on its own to be competitive. It hasn’t been allowed to unleash that potential because of the owners.

MDFC Manager

Wait, people don't seriously believe apple are going to buy us, based off Luckhurst reporting?

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Are the usual sports journalists even good sources for something like this? Wouldn't the financial experts be more likely to have an understanding or even some info on the situation?

SouthMancRed

Cheimoon's Fault
Aha! I actually heard he was interested about two years ago from a colleague that has a good connection to the club but he didn't know any more than there was a genuine interest. I'm sure we can count on this one as being real.

Kaos

If the likes of Apple, Ortega and Dubai are genuinely interested then Ratcliffe has no chance, the man is a measly pauper next to these names.

No doubt he'll make a late meaningless bid for some clout though.

LordSpud

People are so uneducated still on the reliability of journos. It amazes me. Luckhurst is a good, solid source.
Tier 3 for us so just average. Also I cant find anything outside of that tweet so I'm calling BS

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Are the usual sports journalists even good sources for something like this? Wouldn't the financial experts be more likely to have an understanding or even some info on the situation?
This sale will be so big I’d expect it to be covered from both angles. Wouldn’t surprise me if sports journos are working with the finance guys for the inside scop.

Marcelinho87

If the likes of Apple, Ortega and Dubai are genuinely interested then Ratcliffe has no chance, the man is a measly pauper next to these names.

No doubt he'll make a late meaningless bid for some clout though.
He wouldn't be bidding as JR though it would be INEOS surely? And even so they only have to match the fee?

BluesJr

Bunch of Reddit football fans made those tiers. Means feck all
Amazes me people buy it. Whitwell, Luckhurst etc basically anyone on the Man Utd beat are always going to be reliable. They don’t post nonsense.

Coops73

Wait, people don't seriously believe apple are going to buy us, based off Luckhurst reporting?
All I can see is the original report coming from The Star so sounds like bollocks to me, can’t for the life of me see why they would be interested in a football club.

dove

:lol: at those tech company rumours. Like feck Apple would be interested :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.