Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
https://news.sky.com/story/manchest...-sale-as-glazers-seek-new-investment-12753359

Manchester United Football Club could finally be sold by its American owners after a 17-year reign dominated by fan protests and declining on-pitch performance.

Sky News can exclusively reveal that the Glazer family is preparing to formally announce its intention to examine potential sources of outside investment that could include a full-blown auction of arguably the world's most famous football club.

Sources said on Tuesday that investment bankers were being instructed by Manchester United's owners to advise on the process, which is likely to include a full or partial sale, or strategic partnership with third parties.

A statement confirming their intentions could come imminently, one of them said.

The announcement of a review of financial options that could include a sale process would signal an end to years of speculation over whether the Glazers might be persuaded to offload a club which for the past decade has experienced an almost-unmitigated footballing decline.
The (potentially) good news keeps on coming :)

FujiVice

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT's TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMME!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Let's hope it goes through quickly and the new owners sign Mbappe and Bellingham in the summer :drool::drool::drool:

stubie

Could be Comcast as it was Sky News that broke the story

Comcast been Sky’s parent company

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Please be true.

I can't get excited by this until its properly announced.

kaku06

So you are telling me we got rid of siiiuuuu and now be rid of the rest of the rats? Don’t do this to me.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Please find the right buyer not another group of parasites

atkar83

I'm guessing the American owners arent seeing a way to be competitive going forward against the likes of Qatari and Saudi owners, which scares me. The only people who will be competitive vs the likes of them are similarly questionable countries

davidmichael

Please be fecking true, come on Sir Jim it’s your time to come in with a mega rich consortium and lead us back to the very top of the game.

carlbcfc

Supports
Birmingham City
What’s it worth?

Big money wants EPL clubs. What do they know?

EPL clubs are undervalued. What they get in 3 years they ‘could’ get in 1 year!

This would require breaking FIFA.

FIFA is now under pressure due to events surrounding the WC…

Is football about to change?

Nero

Today this could be the greatest day of our lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.