Glazers / Woodward out! (One down)

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Woodward should sack Ole but he shouldn't be hiring the next manager, the new guy should.
I don't have much faith in Dick Arnold making the right call either. Another commercial guy with zero football background.

Someone

Something
I don't have much faith in Dick Arnold making the right call either. Another commercial guy with zero football background.
He doesn't need to know about football, if he's smart enough he'll get the right people in to help him make the right call, which is something woodward avoided doing during almost his entire time at the club.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
He doesn't need to know about football, if he's smart enough he'll get the right people in to help him make the right call, which is something woodward avoided doing during almost his entire time at the club.
I hope he does. From what I've seen (admittedly not a whole lot), he appears to be cut from the same cloth as Woodward. But I hope I'm wrong.

midou

There is not a single person in this club's hierarchy who is not an amateur. Glazers - Woodward - Murtough - Fletcher - Ole - McKenna - Carrick.
Woodward possibly the words since if he had ANY managerial ability he would know to hire competent directors to sort out the club's leadership and direction.

Yakuza_devils

Looks like Ole survived this. This guy keeps winning the lottery. Luckiest man I ever saw.

Thanks to the incompetent board.

Water Melon

Protests should kick off again. The Board do not give a feck about winning trohies. They will keep Ole until we are out of CL spot, so wasting another season, being spanked by 5 goals at OT by scousers does not make them a lose a single second of sleep. If fans do not act, nothing will change. They leeches get the message only if their pockets are hit negatively.

The Irish Connection

No confidence whatsoever in the right decisions being made. All you have to do is look at all the wrong decisions they have made in the last 8 years.

marktan

All the glazers care about is milking the club’s income for money. Dividends, paying the LBO debt, £1B+ worth. Getting rich on the appreciating value of the club without putting any work or money in

Abramovich and the Sheikhs are already rich and are doing it for passion/PR, so have actually built good footballing structures. From signings, appointing managers, infrastructure, youth academies, it’s all light years away from where United is at currently.

Liverpool got lucky with Klopp. I’d say even clubs like Brighton and Brentford are better run as their owners have lived their careers in sports and made their money that way.

I thought it when we had Van Gaal and Mourinno, that we‘d have a similar drought to Liverpool and wouldn’t win the league for at least 20 years. We’re almost reaching 10 years since the last one and nothing I’ve seen makes me think differently. What takes the cake is hiring Ole as a caretaker until the summer while we conduct an extensive search for a manager, only to give Ole the job full time after 10 games. Why not wait until the summer and still do the search and interviews? Just smacks of incompetence.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
United are probably the worst run 'big club' in football. No vision, no strategy it's just a shit show from the top, to right through what we see on the pitch.
Worst run club in the PL
But Barca are clearly a worse run ‘big club’

BlueHaze

Why do they always allow things to deteriorate before they act?
What do you expect from people who make decisions based on the US stock exchange market. They don't sack ole because they havn't a single clue what to do after. They are completely lost.

midou

I don't believe there is a worse CEO that Woodward in the entire football world, this absolute fraud of a leader and decision maker is at least 50% responsible for the sinking of Manchester United after SAF.

PoTMS

Ok, now we riot. It's clear to all that the board is to blame. Solskjaer was only part of the problem.

SeanyC

There is a book called “Business for dummies” and they have been clearly taken there information from it for many years and misinterpreted the basics from it

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Out!

The 2 Cups and a CL spot are realistic targets.
Why not make a realistic effort by at least strengthening the one area everyone knows we need to?

We did not do it in the summer.
And we have not done so now.

Height of irresponsibility.

MacarisSocks

The one and only thing the thing that stirs a reaction from the Glazers is revenue loss. When sponsor's were targeted and games were getting postponed due to protests they jumped.

We can all wear Green & Gold and wave as many banners as we like, unless it affect their dividends they ain't arsed!

Sviken

If results do not go well, our lads need to protest again.
Hurt them where it matters.
Their pockets.
Nothing really matters, because protests always end when they bring a shiny new toy. They should be forced out of the club, but fans don't have stomach for that kind of war of attrition.

clarkydaz

I know a number of my mates who refused to renew their season tickets.

The best protest is not to show up at Old Trafford.
in a way, they want the legacy fans to leave. Then a younger generation take your place who dont care about what the Glazers have done

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
in a way, they want the legacy fans to leave. Then a younger generation take your place who dont care about what the Glazers have done
They are focused on fans who watch the games on tv.
The problem they have is their business structure prevents them to also have a successful football team.
City, Chelsea and Newcastle don't have debts.

These clubs can spend their money on improving the football team.

Glazers need to service the debt first and foremost.
Just look at the state of Old Trafford before we talk about the football team.

All pretty gloomy.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
I wander what the leeching parasitic Glazers thought of tonights F A cup result ???
Joel: Geez! What a great match up of soccer, our boy Kristian Ronald had a great game, scored that great kick, geez I wish we could get him to play for the Bucs, with his social media numbers and our legendary leeching we could increase our dividend no ends.

Avram: We soccer’d the hell out of Midlasburg. Go Pepe and my boys

Joel: Avram I need to tell you this how many times? Popo is the coach of our rivals dumbass!

Some other inbred Glazer: Have we collected our dividend this quarter? I hear Walmart have a special on leech cream.

Avram: Sorry Joel, my bad! I get mixed up sometimes, being an inbred and all.

etc etc etc

Seij

Joel: Geez! What a great match up of soccer, our boy Kristian Ronald had a great game, scored that great kick, geez I wish we could get him to play for the Bucs, with his social media numbers and our legendary leeching we could increase our dividend no ends.

Avram: We soccer’d the hell out of Midlasburg. Go Pepe and my boys

Joel: Avram I need to tell you this how many times? Popo is the coach of our rivals dumbass!

Some other inbred Glazer: Have we collected our dividend this quarter? I hear Walmart have a special on leech cream.

Avram: Sorry Joel, my bad! I get mixed up sometimes, being an inbred and all.

etc etc etc
You think they spend that much time talking about United and football and who scored? You're an optimist.