Glazers / Woodward out! (One down)

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
The ownership of this club are like those mad ancient emperors who demand alchemists are brought to them to give them the secrets to eternal life, then execute the alchemists when they can't provide the secrets to immortality.

We keep changing the coaches like a new coach can transform lumps of coal into gold. We'll do it again if Ten Hag can't turn McFred into DeJong and Schone. The wonder why the next coach also struggles.

The way these guys are running the club is actually undermining the amount of money they could make. Can't they see it?

I’m loving my life

Arnold's pub talk was all bs. Money not an issue, we will get the players the manager wants, blah blah blah. Feck him, for once please walk the talk.
He’s a massive arsehole for taking the fans for mugs. No empathy for the feelings caused by perennial (deliberate, on behalf of the board) failings of the club. He was instated by Woodward and we are quickly realising that absolutely nothing has changed.

Hate is a strong word, but what our owners have done to a club loved by millions, a national institution, for their own gain, is a crime, which really should be punished accordingly. Sport is a necessary escape for people from the increasing stress of lives and they have taken all joy away.

Keefy18

Arnold's pub talk was all bs. Money not an issue, we will get the players the manager wants, blah blah blah. Feck him, for once please walk the talk.
Happily see them go, however...the highlighted part is true.

The manager has got 3 of his players, just not FDJ.

Last edited:

The Irish Connection

The fans really need to unite against these parasites which will never happen.
Totally agree. I for one am with you, everyone posting against them in this thread and everyone protesting.
The protests need to grow and be sustained.

I only watch the games on streams, haven’t bought merchandise for years and have decided not to go to games this season. If I did go to games I would be trying to protest and send a message as much as possible.
I know people who have given up season tickets.

Shameful what they have done to the club and also for their prominent role in attempting to start the super league.

They should be driven out of the game.

Fair play to everyone involved in protests at the ground today.

Jericholyte2

We need mass protests, EVERY game. Not just when things are bad and then calm down when we string a few results together

Mass walkouts, stadium and pitch invasions

Cause games to get cancelled week in and week out

Make it untenable for the Glazers to stay

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I saw that Avram was in attendance? Were any of our other shitstain owners there to witness the farce today? Won't change anything, mind.

Simon Jones

We need mass protests, EVERY game. Not just when things are bad and then calm down when we string a few results together

Mass walkouts, stadium and pitch invasions

Cause games to get cancelled week in and week out

Make it untenable for the Glazers to stay
I agree mostly with this with one exception.

"mass walkouts" mean people are still attending games and thus buying tickets/seasons tickets. How does that then affect the Glazers pockets? It is like going to a restaurant, paying for a 3 course meal in advance. Eating your starter but then walking out when the main meal comes in protest at the restaurant owner. That doesn't affect the restaurant's profits.

The solution is simple. Dont go to the restaurant. So don't attend the games. If nobody attended games as a point of principal against the Glazers they would sell ASAP. Because that would hit their revenue stream.

clarkydaz

"mass walkouts" mean people are still attending games and thus buying tickets/seasons tickets. How does that then affect the Glazers pockets? It is like going to a restaurant, paying for a 3 course meal in advance. Eating your starter but then walking out when the main meal comes in protest at the restaurant owner. That doesn't affect the restaurant's profits.

The solution is simple. Dont go to the restaurant. So don't attend the games. If nobody attended games as a point of principal against the Glazers they would sell ASAP. Because that would hit their revenue stream.
mass walkouts are headline news around the world in minutes

Jericholyte2

Re: mass walkouts / stadium or pitch invasions:

If fans got 10, 15, 20 televised games cancelled, make it impossible for the club to fulfil requirements, make the ‘brand’ toxic to the point where they start looking to sell.

Right now Avram is still happy going to Old Trafford FFS!

I’m loving my life

I saw that Avram was in attendance? Were any of our other shitstain owners there to witness the farce today? Won't change anything, mind.
Would they actually care? They’re earning millions off the clubs name and the fans’ goodwill. Us being shit means nothing to them. In fact it’s good as they’re saving money and getting more media coverage for the shitness=more money for them

The Irish Connection

I guess walkouts send a message through the media. It shows that even fans who have paid are not happy. Same with green and gold scarves to a lesser extent, but if everyone had them that would send a message too.

wolvored

Maybe and I know its a longshot by watching the shitfest live might encourage them to open the coffers, but I wont hold my breath.

Andersonson

We aint doing enough to push them out. We wont win anything until they are out of this club.

The whole set up is a farce. We have a director who is learning on the job and wants Robson and SAF's input. Say whatever you like, but that aint right for a club and size like United

Simon Jones

mass walkouts are headline news around the world in minutes
yes sure. but as I said it doesn't really hit the Glazers pockets.<

Half-time walkouts, 5 min before the end walkouts have they've been tried before and tried multiple times since the Glazers owned the club. Green and Gold protest most famously.

And yet the Glazers are still here. Why? Because it doesn't impact their income if the people walking out in protest are doing so after they have stuffed 50 pounds for a match day ticket into the Glazers back pocket.

I want the Glazers out, not media headlines around the world. You might say that such headlines damage the brand and therefore hit revenue via sponsors pulling away. But there is little evidence of that.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
We knew we needed a DM last season.
Yet we got Ronaldo.
Jan window Ralf suggested a DM who was available for a small fee. Nothing was done. He went to Juventus.
He was fired because he correctly said we needed 10 players. Well half left. Yet no midfielders were added.
If not one player, get a back up done. Nothing.
This season the Ronaldo circus flared up.
And we are scrambling for a striker.

Players are reluctant to join us because of these parasite owners who are clueless about managing a football club.
They are prompt in taking their dividends. If they had sacrificed even a half year, we could have gotten FdJ done.

The protests need to be direct.
Prevent the match from going on.

cyberman

A what point to they stop the charade and just give up pretending to want to challenge again? I can see top 4 when we had a bit of a squad and all they had to do was buff it up after failure but surely to feck it now needs an overhaul that even CL money couldnt cover.
So why bother? Get in good managers and hope they work miracles with low net spend and let that be that?

Fluctuation0161

Totally agree. I for one am with you, everyone posting against them in this thread and everyone protesting.
The protests need to grow and be sustained.

I only watch the games on streams, haven’t bought merchandise for years and have decided not to go to games this season. If I did go to games I would be trying to protest and send a message as much as possible.
I know people who have given up season tickets.

Shameful what they have done to the club and also for their prominent role in attempting to start the super league.

They should be driven out of the game.

Fair play to everyone involved in protests at the ground today.
Totally agree.

Fluctuation0161

United have a massive fanbase and any unsold tickets would get snapped up by someone else.

The media attention of walkouts or not attending, also protests, are the only way to go.

Castia

These guys know feck all about football that’s obvious. But at what point do these idiots try and employ some proper best-in-class directors? They’ve seen the likes of Woodward blow through 1B quid and this new setup seem to be massively out of their depth.

If they won’t sell up they need to start from scratch at the top, why in the world is proper change not happening.

Water Melon

Protest, prevent the matches from taking place and we will be sold in 3 months time.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Incompetent clowns. They don't care whether United are pushing for the title or the Champions League trophy. They just want their dividends and the increase in asset value. It is astounding that United are now considerably behind even Arsenal in terms of club mismanagement. As we are seeing with FDJ, once Untied fall out of the Champions League or serious contention for it every year, we will struggle to recruit the players that we need to stay among the top clubs. Newcastle will probably pass us in the next few years thanks to the chronic mismanagement of the Glazers and their stooges.

How long before sponsors stop wanting to pay top money for a mid-table team? Then what happens to the squad, Old Trafford, and the debt payments we are still saddled with for the privilege of being owned by the Glazers?

BlueHaze

I mean, your watching the game on the telly and there in VIP section sits Avrem Glazer.

That really says it all.

Swedish_Plumber

Should probably just focus on getting them out the club this season. Anything we can possibly do to somehow make an impact.

Whatever happens on the pitch happens. Let Ten Hag do whatever with the squad and the fans just protest every single fecking week.

Absolutely fecking sick of the usual
big signing PR shite all summer only to grab some bargain bin rubbish we can’t get rid of a year later.

Flying high

Should probably just focus on getting them out the club this season. Anything we can possibly do to somehow make an impact.

Whatever happens on the pitch happens. Let Ten Hag do whatever with the squad and the fans just protest every single fecking week.

Absolutely fecking sick of the usual
big signing PR shite all summer only to grab some bargain bin rubbish we can’t get rid of a year later.
Getting rid of the parasites is the best result we can hope for this year.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
They aren't going to leave because they know they haven't a clue about business. It was Malcom who created the empire. These guys couldn't run a hen house. So they will just stick with United,take the dividend and watch as the value of the club keeps going up.

arthurka

Fecking lost for words with this transfer window. It's a joke. Finally looks like we have a manager who knows shit and has a plan and they hang him out to dry.

Last edited:

Someone

Something
I wish there was a way I could protest from afar. Protesting is the only thing left for the fans to do, and it'll take months of protests before it gets too much for them, but most match going fans aren't into it unfortunately. I'm not judging anyone, but I can see no way out other than peaceful protests during every game.

Vapor trail

Irrespective of how bad the Glazers are the signification is that United are transitioning into a mid table club. Can't see any extent to how that is good for business concerning the biggest club historically in the country. The narrative is already starting to set in with bigger players having disinterest in joining including younger talent; Haaland, Bellingham ,Camavinga and so forth. It's not good for business no matter how it's perceived.

Someone

Something
To add to this.

The alternative is what an ownership model like Chelsea 2003 - 2022, Newcastle or City? Is that necessarily any better? Is that the only hope we have?
We don't need a sugar daddy, the club makes enough money to sustain itself and be as competitive as any other club in the world.

We need owners who don't add debt to the club, and who can bring football experts in to run the club. It's that simple.

Right now we have greedy owners who have take over a billion out of the club so far, and who have no idea how to run it, so even when they invest it's pointless because they're clueless and can't even bring top talents to help.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
All our efforts should be focused on getting these parasites out! No more changing the manager when it doesn't work and sticking with the same model of tinkering the squad here and there while taking dividend payments every year. Enough is enough