Glazers / Woodward out! (One down)

The Irish Connection

Well done on that letter. Brilliant! Surely there is grounds for some type of legal challenge on rule 10. The class A & B shares are clearly n breach of this rule as they don't have equal voting rights. (Why have the Glazers not been taken to task about this?)
I'm not going to go through the rest as its pretty clear from Your research the Glazers are not "fit and proper" owners. Do the Premier league Audit Premier League clubs? because if they did United would certainly fail the audit.
Copies of that letter should be sent by as many people as possible to MP's, FA bigwigs, UEFA, FIFA the whole lot!
Thank you, sir. I genuinely think there are grounds for the Glazers to fail the Premier League’s ‘Owners Charter’ audit on almost every one of their rules. Have a look yourself here: https://resources.premierleague.com...7857da2/PL_Handbook_2022-23_DIGITAL_18.07.pdf

The problem might be about implementing punishment retrospectively but they do say that they review club’s owners every season.
Please do send to anywhere you think would help.

The Irish Connection

Maybe we should sent it or an edited version of it en masse to those email addresses? Perhaps get a Twitter campaign going through some of the more popular accounts, like whoever started the St. Petersburg Vinoy thing?
Yeah, absolutely, do whatever you think is necessary to build pressure on them.

::sonny::

Seems they are blocking all the transfer activity, Rabiot is on hold etc

Maybe waiting to sell Garner

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
The glazers should do what their name suggests and sell windows, they shouldn't own a football club

soapythecat

Whilst this seems like a very realistic and plausible action, if it’s true then we really are never, ever going to make top 4 again.
No way we will bounce back to anything remotely decent with such a low net spend each season. Even newly promoted clubs will be spending more.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Thank you, sir. I genuinely think there are grounds for the Glazers to fail the Premier League’s ‘Owners Charter’ audit on almost every one of their rules. Have a look yourself here: https://resources.premierleague.com...7857da2/PL_Handbook_2022-23_DIGITAL_18.07.pdf

The problem might be about implementing punishment retrospectively but they do say that they review club’s owners every season.
Please do send to anywhere you think would help.
Course they fail. Should never get inside OT again.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point

Hope beyond all hope is that they're looking for buyers behind the scene. It would explain why they're hesitant to spend this window.

If they're looking to keep the club profitable they'd surely have realized the need to spend big over the next few windows.

C'est Moi Cantona

The problem we have is that everytime there looks to be some sort of momentum behind the 'Glazers out' movement, they throw something in the way to distract the fans and it peters out.

I'm firmly in the we will never be successful again whilst the Glazers are owners camp, and as demoralising as it is I am now half hoping they keep messing up with signings between now and the end of the window, and that Ronaldo forces his way out (or maybe better still stays as it will draw more attention), as we might finally see some real pressure on them then for a long period of time this way.

We all know they've messed up in the transfer market again, and few desperate signings to take the heat for a few weeks is not going to help things long term, all it will do is take the heat off them for a while again.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
The problem we have is that everytime there looks to be some sort of momentum behind the 'Glazers out' movement, they throw something in the way to distract the fans and it peters out.

I'm firmly in the we will never be successful again whilst the Glazers are owners camp, and as demoralising as it is I am now half hoping they keep messing up with signings between now and the end of the window, and that Ronaldo forces his way out (or maybe better still stays as it will draw more attention), as we might finally see some real pressure on them then for a long period of time this way.

We all know they've messed up in the transfer market again, and few desperate signings to take the heat for a few weeks is not going to help things long term, all it will do is take the heat off them for a while again.
At any time they wanted they could have gone to a top well ran European club and ripped out their hierarchy and offered them more money just like City did.

They don't want that though. They want their Glazer yes men in charge. Woodward helped to broker the deal to buy us in the first place. Now he's gone they just give the job to his mate who was already here.

Murtough came to the club with David Moyes. He's now overseeing recruitment.

It's like they don't want to be successful. They keep employing numpties to do the job instead of experts.

ShinjiNinja26

They’ve systematically destroyed this once great club. Absolute scum the lot of them. I wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire, unless of course I pissed petrol.

red thru&thru

We need a potential buyer to come forward so we can back them as fans. I truly believe this would unite the fans to protest. Even boycott games, knowing there are potential better days ahead!

croadyman

We need a potential buyer to come forward so we can back them as fans. I truly believe this would unite the fans to protest. Even boycott games, knowing there are potential better days ahead!
Yeah we are close to breaking point, right now we look totally beyond saving which is awful.

AndyMUFC86

The more I think about the glazers selling up the more I’m convinced they would sell if someone actually made a good offer. It wouldn’t make sense for them to announce their going to sell. It would place them in a position of weakness when it comes to negotiations. It’s clear as day their not interested in the club only the money, so offering them 4b would be like every Christmas has come at once for them. They wouldn’t be able to recoup 4b through dividends in their horrible life times so it would a no brainier. I think their waiting for someone to come in with a good offer. We just have to pray someone does!

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Where did you hear this and what’s the bones of it?
Saw it on my iphone news, but as always its now un findable! A New York based hedge fund im assuming are looking into a takeover…how far that is along even if its true or not I have no idea

Roboc7

Any prospective owners are going to wait for things to get a lot worse before they step in. Glazers will want too much money to sell and huge investment is needed in the infrastructure. Anyone with any sense is going to see what rock bottom is as we’re still not there yet.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
They have spent 77 million.
Erickson was free.
The biggest amount was on Martinez. 52m
Malacia was 13.5
Their strategy in hiring ten Hag was to get him to whip the current squad into shape.
They played poker with Barca for FdJ. they were never willing to pay for deferred wages.
Now it is off it seems.

ten Hag was lied to. The fuse has only been lit.
Wait for the explosion.
They will hide in Florida while Arnold dreams up another PR stunt that idiots will buy into.

BlueHaze

Not an exaggeration but majority of this forum would run the club better than they do based on the opinions and views of posters here. That says everything about them.

RedDevilQuebecois

Some bankers and financers from NY are interested as per rumours
God, I hope not. The only people and entities from New York that I would want to see own United are Harold "Hal" Steinbrenner (NY Yankees) and Madison Square Garden Sports (NY Rangers, NY Knicks, Counter Logic Gaming). I'm done with bankers and financers - cancerous pricks.

gica_7

God, I hope not. The only people and entities from New York that I would want to see own United are Harold "Hal" Steinbrenner (NY Yankees) and Madison Square Garden Sports (NY Rangers, NY Knicks, Counter Logic Gaming). I'm done with bankers and financers - cancerous pricks.
What? Knicks has been one of the worst managed teams ever. It is actually impressive to be this bad in New York especially in the NBA.

RedDevilQuebecois

What? Knicks has been one of the worst managed teams ever. It is actually impressive to be this bad in New York especially in the NBA.
The Knicks have a long history of shit that precedes MSG Sports. They do really well with the Rangers though; they went ahead of schedule in their reconstruction process.