Glazers / Woodward out! (One down)

RopersReturn

Would be useful if someone who had a background in advertising could get involved alongside someone in PR.
Designing a simple slogan which doesn’t come across a directly confrontational but makes the point, maybe an anacronym with or meme with a humorous image of the Glazers, going viral via social media, stickers and badges etc.

Yakuza_devils

Get a fecking proven striker for ETH in Jan. We need to convert those chances into goals. With a proven striker we could go very far this season.

Stop taking your dividends for 1 year and spend the money supporting ETH in Jan.

croadyman

Get a fecking proven striker for ETH in Jan. We need to convert those chances into goals. With a proven striker we could go very far this season.

Stop taking your dividends for 1 year and spend the money supporting ETH in Jan.
Who can we get in January that is proven

The Irish Connection

Great video. I’ve been sharing it around plenty. They’ve also censored the tv media. Sky were talking negatively about them until a month or two ago and then they all went quiet. Shameless censorship.
To anyone thinking we’ll buy a top centre forward in January, you’re dreaming. They panicked and overspent in the summer and have since briefed that we’re now ahead of schedule on transfers.
Theyll try to cling on until another Super League is attempted.
#GLAZERSOUT

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Great video. I’ve been sharing it around plenty. They’ve also censored the tv media. Sky were talking negatively about them until a month or two ago and then they all went quiet. Shameless censorship.
To anyone thinking we’ll buy a top centre forward in January, you’re dreaming. They panicked and overspent in the summer and have since briefed that we’re now ahead of schedule on transfers.
#GLAZERSOUT
They wont spend anything this window and will have a reduced budget in the summer.
Why Erik is blending in Youth and Fringe players already.

Joel Glazer is signed on to the Super League. No way are they backing out whatever the supporters do.

I believe Erik will see out his contract. And if the Glazers are still the owners, he will leave.

No matter what happens on the field of play, the protests must continue.
It is the only hope for our club.

The Irish Connection

They wont spend anything this window and will have a reduced budget in the summer.
Why Erik is blending in Youth and Fringe players already.

Joel Glazer is signed on to the Super League. No way are they backing out whatever the supporters do.

I believe Erik will see out his contract. And if the Glazers are still the owners, he will leave.

No matter what happens on the field of play, the protests must continue.
It is the only hope for our club.
Well said. Fans need to do everything they can to build the pressure on them. Sharing that video you posted is one way. Social media hashtags and emailing sponsors and media like Sky or BT too.
The fans inside and outside the stadium have been brilliant. It’s tricky with so many tourist types (not knocking them) because it dilutes the protests.
As long as they are the owners they will continue to drain our strength and not invest properly.

croadyman

#GLAZERSOUT
Yeah poor Erik will be forced to make do with Ronaldo/Rashford and hope Martial stays fit

Himannv

They're so hard to get rid of. I don't know how we're going to manage it. They don't have an incentive to leave since they get paid dividends in such large amounts, while nothing is done from them regarding the debt. Useless horrible leeches

croadyman

They're so hard to get rid of. I don't know how we're going to manage it. They don't have an incentive to leave since they get paid dividends in such large amounts, while nothing is done from them regarding the debt. Useless horrible leeches
Yeah it looks like we are fighting a losing battle which is so disheartening,none of our reliable sources are giving a slither of hope.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It's like waking up one morning and finding a family of sentient gnomes in your living room. When you tell them to feck off they show you the deed to the house, and it turns out they bought it under your feet using the building and your knees as collateral with the bank. They've also pocketed the money for themselves instead of handing it over to you.

cnuts, get the feck out of our club.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
The fact they are trying to stop the "Glazers Out" banners shows the protests are having an effect.
As for Arnold's statement about "Why hurt the Sponsors". He must think we are idiots.

It is the Sponsors who are driving the revenue for the Glazers. They don't care about match going fans.
It is broadcast revenue . We are a global 'brand'. Millions who have never been to Old Trafford watch United.

But the club if it is to remain as the football club we grew up supporting, it can only be saved by our local supporters.
The next big home match is City. Large protests must be staged.

LARulz

Pretty frustrating these clowns are still hanging on despite seeing potential buyers go elsewhere. What the hell are they waiting for

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Why would they leave?

They paid nothing for the club (leveraged loan against the clubget dividends every year even if we lose money

The price of the club is up almost 10x what they used as a loan to acquire the club

Nothing we as fans do is having as much effect as we hope as they sit in America where not much of the protests are reported

Other clubs Chelsea Liverpool are being sold have been sold while we sit in the same position hoping for a miracle

Even relegation wouldn’t be enough to scare them into selling

Anyone hear from Knighton lately? Is he still preparing a bid?

downxandxout

Supports Manc...ini
Pretty frustrating these clowns are still hanging on despite seeing potential buyers go elsewhere. What the hell are they waiting for
Oh mate, the frustration is real tonight. Could be the scousers, City and Newcastle fighting for the league for the next two decades and more.

Tarrou

Why would they leave?

They paid nothing for the club (leveraged loan against the clubget dividends every year even if we lose money

The price of the club is up almost 10x what they used as a loan to acquire the club

Nothing we as fans do is having as much effect as we hope as they sit in America where not much of the protests are reported

Other clubs Chelsea Liverpool are being sold have been sold while we sit in the same position hoping for a miracle

they didn't pay nothing.. that's a myth

they will leave for the exact same reason they arrived; to make money

RopersReturn

Just impossible to shift them and now it’s putting the club under immense pressure, realising Liverpool are likely to become the next financial behemoth.
When the Glazer clan inherited the club from their father they obviously knew they’d hit the jackpot, after all they’ve little talent or acumen for turning their hands to anything else.

MUFC OK

Anyone else think that a major reason they will never sell is that such a valuable asset can be used as security collateral to obtain more loans?

If they sold United theyd make one big payday but would lose the option to continuously obtain liquidity for effectively doing nothing. Or am i missing something?

Moriarty

Anyone else think that a major reason they will never sell is that such a valuable asset can be used as security collateral to obtain more loans?

If they sold United theyd make one big payday but would lose the option to continuously obtain liquidity for effectively doing nothing. Or am i missing something?
Tampa Bay Bucs. That's quite a valuable asset but not in the same league as United.

RopersReturn

Why would they leave?

Yeah come on Mr Knighton, sell some of those paintings and check down the back of the sofa.

MUFC OK

Tampa Bay Bucs. That's quite a valuable asset but not in the same league as United.
Yeah exactly. What worries me is this generation of glazers will be wanting to hold on to this asset to set their kids up for life etc etc as their dad did for them. If they sell up it’s the end game for them - just cannot see it.

The Irish Connection

The scousers owners are similar to ours. We need to keep putting pressure on the glazers to upgrade the stadium, training ground and playing squad. Make them feel uncomfortable about the outlay required so they sell off a big chunk. They have said they’re looking for investment.

Himannv

I feel staged protests aren't very effective when they don't really live in England. That makes it a bit easier to ignore.

I'm just struggling to see how we can hit them where it hurts.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
I feel staged protests aren't very effective when they don't really live in England. That makes it a bit easier to ignore.

a low yield nuclear bomb in florida?

Tarrou

but they could get loans against the cash they sold it for just as easily

MegadrivePerson

Does anybody think that the sale of Liverpool might force the Glazers hand to sell?

If it's a constant fight for us to get in the top four, then eventually the value of United will start to drop, the fanbase will become even more restless and this will force them to walk away?

Moriarty

Yeah exactly. What worries me is this generation of glazers will be wanting to hold on to this asset to set their kids up for life etc etc as their dad did for them. If they sell up it’s the end game for them - just cannot see it.
As long as they're picking up dividends and other fees, there's no incentive for them to leave. I still think they are pinning their future hopes on the resurrection of the super league and the money that will bring.

clarkydaz

The rest of of the family don't give a shit about the club or sport, though. We need to be more competitive than ever to stay relevant

SouthMancRed

Cheimoon's Fault

The only protests I see are in Manchester. None from the Florida/American fan base or in any other countries around the world. It looks like only the diehard 'locals' are genuinely interested in getting them out.

Himannv

The only protests I see are in Manchester. None from the Florida/American fan base or in any other countries around the world. It looks like only the diehard 'locals' are genuinely interested in getting them out.
Manchester is about the same as any other place - rather ineffective. So you need the Florida fanbase, or some other approach that will attract negative media attention closer to home.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I think we just have to sit and wait until they all croak at this stage. Most of us here are younger than them so should be okay.

Chairman Steve

The collapse of the ESL was a huge blow to the Glazers and FSG, and I have a feeling that they’re beginning to cash out their chips.

From our perspective, Woodward stepping down and leaving feels like a step in that direction because he was one of the main trusted people who got the takeover through back in 2005.

Its rumoured that Joel Glazer is the one member of the family who needs to be coaxed into selling up, and the rest of the family either will listen to offers or actively looking to sell as they have no interest. Ratcliffe has declared an interest publicly, praised the Glazers (undoubtedly to butter them up) but no-one knows what’s happening behind the scenes. Even though Elon Musk was being playful about buying United, I get the feeling he knew something was happening.