Glazers / Woodward out! (One down)

Yakuza_devils

The problem with this clown is that:

1) he is a fecking accountant leading the biggest football club in the world.

2) he is not a man utd fan who will feel painful with every defeat and make drastic changes to improve the club. His decision is always slow and wrong.

3) he is the same banker that advise Glazers take over with heavy debt to the club. This guy doesn't care for the club in his heart. To him it's money and Glazer as his master first.

All major club are lead by their ex-players, fans and competence people.

Stepney73

I've said it many times on here and I will say it again.

Nothing will improve untill this lot pack up and f**k off.

Is ole going to do with Utd what klopp done with Liverpool?

No

But hiring and firing managers under Woodward/glazers is just the same as shuffling the deck chairs on the titanic.

So to get the club back to competing at the top table we need to.

1. Glazers to sell up and take Woodward with them.
2..new owners to set up a proper football structure throughout the club.

But untill point 1 has been done nothing will change for the better.

red thru&thru

Ed and the Glazers are clueless. There are players to be had in January...let's see what they come up with?!

C'est Moi Cantona

Amongst all the popular Ole threads, I think it's really important that this stays on the first page as often as possible, they are the ones that have caused all this.

Ole's only fault is just been wrong medicine trying to stop the virus that is killing the club.

R'hllor

They are untouchable, focus is shifting from this to that, now fan channels are in the mix too, which makes them even more bulletproof, if you dont blame manager, you can switch on fan channel and blame them, sparked with toxic dust all that shit.

red thru&thru

They are untouchable, focus is shifting from this to that, now fan channels are in the mix too, which makes them even more bulletproof, if you dont blame manager, you can switch on fan channel and blame them, sparked with toxic dust all that shit.
I've said it numerous times, our fans are just as much to blame for our decline. Accepting mediocrity and endless blame on managers, whilst the people really in charge, getting away rather quite easily.

R'hllor

I've said it numerous times, our fans are just as much to blame for our decline. Accepting mediocrity and endless blame on managers, whilst the people really in charge, getting away rather quite easily.
Fan base is bending over and they gonna do their corp thing without problem.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Old Trafford is a tourist attraction. It has been for ages & our loudest supporters are only held in a couple of thousands at max.

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
Said this a hundred times on here but this all goes back to 2005. If more fans had stood together and boycotted, the Glazers could have been seen off. Its 14 years too late now, its either these or the Saudis (which has its own ethical issues).

Merry Christmas...

red thru&thru

Said this a hundred times on here but this all goes back to 2005. If more fans had stood together and boycotted, the Glazers could have been seen off. Its 14 years too late now, its either these or the Saudis (which has its own ethical issues).

Merry Christmas...
Yep, agree!

red thru&thru

Even Raiola is desperate to see us doing well on sporting front again...and he's bee one of the most beneficiaries of Ed/Glazer's economics.

predator

Youth NITK
I'd sooner see the back of woodward than the glazers. Imo we have spent alot of money but have been incredibly mismanaged by Woodward.

Yakuza_devils

RM, Barca, BM, Juventus president/CEO are all fan of the club first and foremost and with proper football connection/knowledge to boot.

Ed know nothing about football and only serve his master Glazers bringing in more and more commercial deals. He is very lucky that man utd fan base is huge enough to still raking record breaking deals even though we are very far from world class standard in football wise.

As a fan, it's heart breaking to see man utd in this state. But I bet, Ed is still happily enjoying his holiday somewhere couldn't care less about the state of man utd.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Honestly why can't Mark Zuckerberg buy us? We are a commercial behemoth. He's got nothing to lose. Or the Norwegian goverment. Anyone but the Glazers and the Saudi's.

The Glazers did allow LVG and Mourinho to spend though. It's quite understandable they are also fed up with managers wasting money. We've hardly had succesfull transfer post-fergie despite spending 900 mil pounds. Just look at our squad after 7 years of rebuilding.

Yakuza_devils

We are crying out for proper competence people with football knowledge and connection to rebuild the team and implement good structure for years to come to avoid the situation we are in right now.

Ed is clearly not the right person but sadly he is here to stay. We pretty much can't do anything about it. He is serving Glazer's interest well. That's all that matters.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast

Stepney73

this window is going to be intresting as we all know that this squad at full strength is an ok team but it's only ever an injury or two from being a shit team(as seen yesterday)

frookydinho

Shambles. This crucial window will bypass us with nothing done, the summer window will come and we will get maybe 2 or 3 in while still clearing out more deadwood. Ole sacked next winter due to poor results and a new manager will come in and start another rebuild again.

Rinse repeat

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us