Glazers / Woodward out! (One down)

AneRu

Well Ed won't sack himself at the moment, he is a shareholder of about £10m shares and on the board, who has decision making power.

But yes, this movement is great. The club needs to know the clubs frustrations. But apparently there's already movement happening. From 6 controlling siblings, it's going down to two, Avram and Joel. Joel being the main person. Let's see hey.
Can you elaborate further on this?

Slysi17

The Glazers presumably said "no", or suggested an asking price so steep, that the Saudis walked away. There were reports in the immediate aftermath suggesting that they (the Saudis) had given up and were turning their attentions elsewhere.

Don't think it will happen, thankfully.
Well sorry but the Saudis are the only ones with the financial clout to actually buy the club from the Glazers. I hate those Glazer scumbags and anything is better than this shit. Who else can buy the club really.

Fluctuation0161

I know - it's a bit like when people say they're starving when they haven't eaten for 5 hours when they know full well(pun, not bun intended)there's people out there who haven't eaten for 5 days!

Sneaking into the top 3/4, or a cup win and we're back on the road again, surely?
Dont kid yourself.

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
The club has been hijacked, this is not Manchester United. this is just a money generating adventure of the Glazers. These Glazer guys seen an oppurtunity and took it
Rhetoric. What would you have expected them to do? Granted they’re not sugar daddy owners but they have invested in the squad (to the point where we have the highest wage bill in the league!)

red thru&thru

Can you elaborate further on this?
I'm only passing news on what I've been told:

The other 4 Glazer's shares are being bought out by the other two. People with more knowledge than me on stocks and shares could maybe confirm this in here, by looking at the share holdings etc. But this is what I've been told.

AneRu

I'm only passing news on what I've been told:

The other 4 Glazer's shares are being bought out by the other two. People with more knowledge than me on stocks and shares could maybe confirm this in here, by looking at the share holdings etc. But this is what I've been told.
Ok thanks, I would think a sale is far off if the other two are buying out the rest but I guess it would allow for something akin to singular control of the entity which is better than having six equal owners with diverse interests.

red thru&thru

Ok thanks, I would think a sale is far off if the other two are buying out the rest but I guess it would allow for something akin to singular control of the entity which is better than having six equal owners with diverse interests.
Exactly. Like you say, the bigger picture would probably point to an eventual sale but let's see. Too many chefs at mo. Whittle them down to two, much better. But apparently, Joel was/has always been a fan of Manchester United. If Woodward is stripped of duties, which everything now signals to he is, we can hopefully get an actual football man in to make the decisions.

van Nistelrooy

We need this level of vocal demonstration outside and in Old Trafford for every game now.

Everyone grab your green and gold scarfs/flags tonight!

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Said it before. Don’t go to your seat for the first 20 minutes. On 20 minutes everyone into their seats singing Glazers/Woodward out. It would get media attention. Won’t happen tomorrow but needs to happen at a home game soon.
And that would help the young team how? You know the important thing.

Last edited:

RedDevilRoshi

Are folk going to be handing these out tonight?

I’ve got my green and gold scarf ready for tonight. Hope everyone else has too and make some noise to get these cnuts out of our club.

Enough is enough.

Class of 63

Sourness
They’d have to deal with it.

Fact is the future of our club is far more important right now.
Why should they? It's probably harder to be an Academy Grad making you way in the first-team @ Old Trafford than it ever has been, why make it even more difficult?

The club is in safe hands, you'd think we were going into Liquidation the way some of yous lot go on.

And If some fans need to demonstrate("i'm doing my bit you see") do it after the final whistle. Whether we win 5-0, or lose 0-1, in fact it would be better after a thumping win, and we're due one of those any day now ...

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Why should they? It's probably harder to be an Academy Grad making you way in the first-team @ Old Trafford than it ever has been, why make it even more difficult?

The club is in safe hands, you'd think we were going into Liquidation the way some of yous lot go on.

And If some fans need to demonstrate("i'm doing my bit you see") do it after the final whistle. Whether we win 5-0, or lose 0-1, in fact it would be better after a thumping win, and we're due one of those any day now ...
Erm. Fans pay to watch the club. They can do what they want.

romufc

They’d have to deal with it.

Fact is the future of our club is far more important right now.
Exactly, I am sure the likes of Greenwood, Martial want to be playing with top players not Lingard, Perreira.

We are voicing concerns for the better of the club, it is not targeted at the players either

Water Melon

Do the protests when the max exposure is guaranteed. Not after the game. You are paying the money, you are protesting the owners, not the players. Most of these football players are millionaires, they will have to deal with some pressure if the results are poor.

Water Melon

No
Nonsense, if you're not happy voice your displeasure at the end, if you must
Nonsense, they watch the entire game and spend tons of money and time. They are entitled to show their displeasure at the owners whenever they want.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I think the atmosphere will be rancid tonight. It's just got all the makings.
Absolutely it has. Only my 3rd home game of season. Was hoping to see a new signing but having a a right go at Woodward and the parasites will be well worth it. It's time to get the twats long gone. Club won't go anywhere until they do.

romufc

This board is starting to take the piss.

No money been invested into the club, the club are merely spending money that it makes via its revenues.

In the time frame where clubs like City, Chelsea, Liverpool have owners that are investing in the club, United are taking that money out of the club.

OT is the perfect place to voice concerns.

Razwy

I wish I could be at Old Trafford tonight to have a go at these parasites, but I'm just an "armchair supporter", so I can only express my frustration through social media, bombarding the United twitter account on a daily basis. The way I see it, this is a team 'job" : the match going supporters that need to protest during games and the "internet" supporters, which can do their thing on media platforms ( refusing to buy any merchandise included) . Only together we can make our voices heard and chase these leeches out of our club.

SoCross

Give them hell tonight lads!

Start small, Woodward out first. We can focus on the Glazers later on.

patty123

This board is starting to take the piss.

No money been invested into the club, the club are merely spending money that it makes via its revenues.

In the time frame where clubs like City, Chelsea, Liverpool have owners that are investing in the club, United are taking that money out of the club.
Nah I believe its you that is taking the piss in this thread, as the following is every net spend by Liverpool since fenway took over going in reverse since last summer. £28,600,000 £127,500,000 -£28,000,000 -£6,460,000 £28,000,000 £38,380,000 £20,300,000 £41,300,000 £35,350,000 -£5,150,000. So hardly major investment by them as you claimed compare to us as take the last 5 seasons alone, our average a season is 75 million, theirs is 18 ad a half

romufc

Nah I believe its you that is taking the piss in this thread, as the following is every net spend by Liverpool since fenway took over going in reverse since last summer. £28,600,000 £127,500,000 -£28,000,000 -£6,460,000 £28,000,000 £38,380,000 £20,300,000 £41,300,000 £35,350,000 -£5,150,000.
And they are winning the league.. they don't need to spend. They have footballing people.

Got £140m for Coutinho and was straight reinvested for a keeper and CB.

They needed a CDM and got one.

I guess you are too naive to realise that. Save money when you are doing well and use it when you need to build.

I guess business sense goes over your head.

patty123

And they are winning the league.. they don't need to spend. They have footballing people.

Got £140m for Coutinho and was straight reinvested for a keeper and CB.

They needed a CDM and got one.

I guess you are too naive to realise that. Save money when you are doing well and use it when you need to build.

I guess business sense goes over your head.
Firstly stop effing trying to change the goalposts. They invested the money they made through the club, just like you claim is all our owners are doing and not out of their own pockets as you're first post I quoted claimed

Water Melon

Oh right so sod the vast majority who will be there, who also will have spent tons of money and time and just want to erm support the team?
Whoever wants to supports are in their own rights, whoever wants the Glazers and Ed to get the message, can voice his/her displeasure whenever they want to. The players will have to live with this, as fans from all over the globe, who are basically feeding these players and the owners, are fed up with what's been going on for years. As long as the fans are not breaking the rules, they have each and every right to show what they think of the people who are running the club.

Water Melon

Massive protests will not go unnoticed. The owners and the sponsors will get the message.

Class of 63

Sourness
Whoever wants to supports are in their own rights, whoever wants the Glazers and Ed to get the message, can voice his/her displeasure whenever they want to. The players will have to live with this, as fans from all over the globe, who are basically feeding these players and the owners, are fed up with what's been going on for years. As long as the fans are not breaking the rules, they have each and every right to show what they think of the people who are running the club.
What's wrong with pre and post match, and not ruining it for those who actually want to go and support the team, or are you one of those that go cruising around town centres with the roof down blaring out music(if you can call it that), and if people don't like it it's tough tits?