Glazers / Woodward out! (One down)

Lara lhg

What you need is a mass pitch invasion disrupting games, preventing the kick off..
A few thousand supporters peacefully sitting on the pitch would take ages to remove them all.

Last edited:

Mainoldo

Gone to far a Old Trafford walk out is enough. If we had more energy in actually agreeing on a solution we would be a much better club.

Alabaster Codify7

If that's true,I hope they have the book thrown at them. We don't condone violence against the bloke or wish harm to him or his family, it's a game for fecks sake.

Castia

As per
@MullockSMirror
'Ed Woodward’s Cheshire home was attacked by 20-30 balaclava clad United fans around 8pm tonight. Woodward and his family weren’t home, thankfully. Depressing story

Going a bit too far isn't it.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Shite behaviour. Discredits the true aims of the unhappiness.

fergiesarmy1

That’s fecked up.
Ok I’ll be the one to say what a lot will be thinking but too afraid of the ban hammer, the horror and condemnation of the snowflake generation.

Let’s all not get too offended by songs and a flare outside the guys house whose systematically ruining the club. A step too far yes but it’s not this level that Bruno is actually escaping from - https://bleacherreport.com/articles...isbon-fans-to-violence-against-their-own-team

Would I have done it? No but is it going to have more effect than us lot whinging on a fan forum in all honesty?

Yes.

vodrake

Ok I’ll be the one to say what a lot will be thinking but too afraid of the ban hammer, the horror and condemnation of the snowflake generation.

Let’s all not get too offended by songs and a flare outside the guys house whose systematically ruining the club. A step too far yes but it’s not this level that Bruno is actually escaping from - https://bleacherreport.com/articles...isbon-fans-to-violence-against-their-own-team

Would I have done it? No but is it going to have more effect than us lot whinging on a fan forum in all honesty?

Yes.
If you're genuinely condoning this, you need mental help

vodrake

Nope but then again I havent been defrauding the millions of united fans for 6 years so wouldn’t really expect it.
Its fecking football man.

If you really think things not going well for your football club are a genuine reason to potentially burn down a guys house, terrify or injure his family, then there is something seriously wrong with your life

fergiesarmy1

Exactly so get a grip man. The idiots were throwing flares at his house. They literally could have burned it down FFS.
I’ll hazard a guess that his £2m house is set a very long way back from his gates so unless they are firing rocket launchers that is a very unlikely event and I’m sure even these guys aren’t that crazy, it’s a protest gone too far but let’s no get to dramatic.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I’ll hazard a guess that his £2m house is set a very long way back from his gates so unless they are firing rocket launchers that is a very unlikely event and I’m sure even these guys aren’t that crazy, it’s a protest gone too far but let’s no get to dramatic.
What planet do you live on :lol:

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
What if it landed inside the barn ?

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
You’ve heard of bonfire night right? While I don’t think throwing a flare over a fence is the right thing to do the faux moral outrage is over the top.
It's not a right thing to do, especially if there's a wicker man nearby. Doubt even Guy Fawkes would approve.

fergiesarmy1

All they’ve done is make themselves look like complete cnuts. There are obviously better ways to ‘protest’.
I agree, puts the fans in a bad light as well who have nothing to do with it. But it wasn’t an attempt to hurt anyone it was a protest that went too far. I wish they wouldn’t have thrown a flare over the gate.

passing-wind

:lol: goodness me

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
You need help, the guy has a family