Glazers / Woodward out! (One down)

AshRK

Yep.

United fans are stuck in this might "we're better than the rest" mind frame. We're proud that we don't sack managers, we're proud to support them through thick and thin, and that the manager is the boss. Fergie didn't really help the situation with his famous speech about backing the manager etc...

We've seen recently with Arsenal and Chelsea, if things aren't going well then you need to be very vocal, and vote with your feet.

People are still singing Ole songs on a 25% win percentage. It's just bonkers.

I adore Ole as much as the rest but it's becoming painfully clear he isn't strong enough tactically. He should have spotted that the midfield was very weak and couldn't work in a 2 man midfield. Why on earth didn't he play a 3 man midfield to help cover our weakness?

Garner, even Tuanzebe as a DM in a 3 man midfield. We didn't need Mata on the pitch, he did sod all anyway.

What are Carrick / Phil Neville doing on the bench also? clearly they have no decent input or help guide him in a better way.

I'm all for Allegri / Poch to come in and completely rip up the coaching staff. We need a fresh start with zero yes men around the club.
This club needs an overhaul change. Right now it is run by emotions. If you want to be associated with the then prove you are worthy of that position. I am beyond that point to blame Ole. The guy is trying his best but is not good enough to manage this club. The issue is we as a club do not have any plan. Let us try out everything and hope something clicks is what the idea is. Woodward would be praying each day Ole starts weaving his magic again or there will be more attention on the board.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This club needs an overhaul change. Right now it is run by emotions. If you want to be associated with the then prove you are worthy of that position. I am beyond that point to blame Ole. The guy is trying his best but is not good enough to manage this club. The issue is we as a club do not have any plan. Let us try out everything and hope something clicks is what the idea is. Woodward would be praying each day Ole starts weaving his magic again or there will be more attention on the board.
Yep. He is trying his best and he is passionate about the club - this is why it's so difficult. He's probably feeling just as bad if not worse, and with the squad he has he's pretty doomed to failure.

No other "big club" in the league has a worse set of midfielders than us. Especially with our injury record.

The only way I can see this changing is Pogba/Mctominay getting back fit, STAYING fit, then going on a really good run. If we can string 5-6 wins together we could rocket back up the table.

VP

Ed Woodward really symbolizes all that's wrong with capitalism. A clueless chancer somehow ends up in charge, fails to meet basic targets, yet continues to be rewarded.

Eric's Seagull

More nonsense from the cretin. OUT!
What a pile of crap. It is hard to get more than 3 players in a window if you're only working on one at a time over a period of 3 months. Due to the amount of time he takes getting transfers done, I think it will be very hard for us to sign the two players minimum I believe we need in the next window.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
What a pile of crap. It is hard to get more than 3 players in a window if you're only working on one at a time over a period of 3 months. Due to the amount of time he takes getting transfers done, I think it will be very hard for us to sign the two players minimum I believe we need in the next window.
He's a fecking clown. A club with as much resources as us should be able to to pursue more than one player at a time.

If Ole goes, he should follow.

feck off Ed Woodward.

clarkydaz

He's a fecking clown. A club with as much resources as us should be able to to pursue more than one player at a time.

If Ole goes, he should follow.

feck off Ed Woodward.
The club could easily do that, if it was important to them. The neck of him to actually say that is disgraceful

Russky14

How do we get rid of these goblins?
Posted this earlier.

The United revamp job is only long term because of the muppets that own and control the club.

I have supported the club since 1976 and lived most of my life in the NEast so for me visits to OT have always been limited. The way I read it there are a majority on here who want OGS out (putting aside leg-end). There are an even bigger majority that want Woody Woodpecker & the Adams family gone.

So a question for all those OT season ticket holders on here who want the latter particularly the latter to happen. I see people post & then re-side themselves they can't do anything. The start point has to be audible dissension at home matches, not a plane at 2000 ft with a banner. 20k people chanting Woody & Glazers out with banners during the match. Also need to temporarily replace those banners capital city of throphies one's for a while.

Sit on you backside and do nowt or show some fight for your club. The Glazers are stubborn and the commercial aspect at the moment is not hindered by the rubbish on the pitch - but it will be at some point. Some one posted that we need to have a full blown crisis i.e. finish 15 to 17th & I would agree. So if you want Christmas to happen (well right off this one) then the pressure at matches needs to be ramped-up massively including even to detriment on the pitch- well it can't get any worse.

Or is it that the majority on here are the actual minority at OT? The majority are brain washed or dead loyalists. Sorry needs to be said.

I said 18 months back Pep will be gone in 4 years (to PSG). As for Klopp all the pundits are saying the Scousers are in 3rd gear. Well there is another way to look at it, that actually they hit 1st gear last season and this year is reality i..e. there are not that good its the norm (the Scousers are equally deluded). Too many 1 goal victories.. Without VVD, Mane & VAR where would they be? At dortmund his hi-press worked for 3 to 4 years and them kaput. This is where I see City & the Scousers in 3 years.

Do nowt and it will take 10 years, do something and it may take 2 or 3 to get back to a challenge whilst fixing the whole structure for long term gain.

red thru&thru

Posted this earlier.

The United revamp job is only long term because of the muppets that own and control the club.

I have supported the club since 1976 and lived most of my life in the NEast so for me visits to OT have always been limited. The way I read it there are a majority on here who want OGS out (putting aside leg-end). There are an even bigger majority that want Woody Woodpecker & the Adams family gone.

So a question for all those OT season ticket holders on here who want the latter particularly the latter to happen. I see people post & then re-side themselves they can't do anything. The start point has to be audible dissension at home matches, not a plane at 2000 ft with a banner. 20k people chanting Woody & Glazers out with banners during the match. Also need to temporarily replace those banners capital city of throphies one's for a while.

Sit on you backside and do nowt or show some fight for your club. The Glazers are stubborn and the commercial aspect at the moment is not hindered by the rubbish on the pitch - but it will be at some point. Some one posted that we need to have a full blown crisis i.e. finish 15 to 17th & I would agree. So if you want Christmas to happen (well right off this one) then the pressure at matches needs to be ramped-up massively including even to detriment on the pitch- well it can't get any worse.

Or is it that the majority on here are the actual minority at OT? The majority are brain washed or dead loyalists. Sorry needs to be said.

I said 18 months back Pep will be gone in 4 years (to PSG). As for Klopp all the pundits are saying the Scousers are in 3rd gear. Well there is another way to look at it, that actually they hit 1st gear last season and this year is reality i..e. there are not that good its the norm (the Scousers are equally deluded). Too many 1 goal victories.. Without VVD, Mane & VAR where would they be? At dortmund his hi-press worked for 3 to 4 years and them kaput. This is where I see City & the Scousers in 3 years.

Do nowt and it will take 10 years, do something and it may take 2 or 3 to get back to a challenge whilst fixing the whole structure for long term gain.
Pretty well summed up my feelings. I gave up my ST a few seasons back and I do go to the odd game now and then (keeps the little mans interest in the club going). But I have stopped because I feel I'm contributing to the change. I have stopped following all official media accounts of the club and don't buy the merchandise...unfortunately my son still gets given stuff for xmas and bday's etc but I let that slide due to again, keeping him interested and following the club.

Even if some feel they can't stop going, like you say, they need to be more vocal against the board and owners. It can be done because it was disgustedly done against Fellaini. I do feel however, that the away fans are starting to show their dissent. They have been getting the banners out and a few chants. It's the OT crowd, the day trippers most popularly referred to as, I believe are holding us back. I get the argument of not been able to not go to the games but there can be so many other things done, such as be more vocal, enter into the stadium late after ko, or leave a significantly early before game ends. Just something to show the watching world and the board/owners our unhappiness.

croadyman

Will always wonder if Klopp would have still chose Liverpool if we actually had owners who cared about what happens on the pitch and a CEO that actually has football knowledge rather than an egomaniac who sold our club as some kind of adult version of Disneyland, no wonder he was put off taking the job and rightfully ran a mile at the thought of working with these clowns above him.

Russky14

Crikey

Has this thread died a death after the historic victory v Spurs. Life is better already?

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Posted this earlier.

And that's going to help the players on the pitch how? You know the important stuff.

red thru&thru

Crikey

Has this thread died a death after the historic victory v Spurs. Life is better already?
I've still yet to figure out how there more threads about any given manager being ousted, than there are for ousting Ed/board/Glazers?! Really don't understand the mentality of our fans.

dabeast

The Saudi sports minister has just refused to rule out a takeover of Manchester United. Please Dan Roan's twitter for an interview (I can't post any links because I only have 3 likes).

DartMaverick

Supports
ManUtd
The Saudi sports minister has just refused to rule out a takeover of Manchester United. Please Dan Roan's twitter for an interview (I can't post any links because I only have 3 likes).
as far as i know, last time (1 year ago) their minister strongly denied the takeover, but i am not sure it was minister of sports, it was minister of propaganda or smth like that.

Btw there is nothing on his twitter line right now about ManUtd, a lot of tweets about boxing and Saudi Arabia

Mainoldo

I've still yet to figure out how there more threads about any given manager being ousted, than there are for ousting Ed/board/Glazers?! Really don't understand the mentality of our fans.
Who’s sacking the board? The fans?

red thru&thru

Who’s sacking the board? The fans?
Who's sacking the manager, the fans?

Pressure is built up from the fans. Fans don't turn up to games, value of the club will plummet and you think the likes of Ed and the board won't be held responsible by the owners? They'd make a change or want to sell United.

So, fans have a lot of power. Whether they use this power, is a totally different thing.

Mainoldo

Who's sacking the manager, the fans?

Pressure is built up from the fans. Fans don't turn up to games, value of the club will plummet and you think the likes of Ed and the board won't be held responsible by the owners? They'd make a change or want to sell United.

So, fans have a lot of power. Whether they use this power, is a totally different thing.
The board.

Keefy18

The board.
The fans are the ones who chant certain names at matches and force the boards hand, lets be honest... I mean its not like we've seen it happen once... oh no, wait...we have... LVG was sat in the dug out with clowns waving Jose scarves and singing his name.... They learned their lesson though... except they didn't...

"Ole's at the wheel"............

All for it to happen again.

Board are giving the supporters what they want.

When that final whistle blew Wednesday night, Ole's name was sang around the ground.

Mainoldo

The fans are the ones who chant certain names at matches and force the boards hand, lets be honest... I mean its not like we've seen it happen once... oh no, wait...we have... LVG was sat in the dug out with clowns waving Jose scarves and singing his name.... They learned their lesson though... except they didn't...

"Ole's at the wheel"............

All for it to happen again.

Board are giving the supporters what they want.

When that final whistle blew Wednesday night, Ole's name was sang around the ground.
The fans can force the boards hands yes. But it’s there decision. Every manager they’ve sacked has been well overdue.

dabeast

If the Glazers do leave us in the next year, I think we have Pogba to thank. No one is bigger than the club and all of that, but a 27 year-old World Cup winning midfielder who would walk into any team on the planet should not be forced to waste his prime years in the Europa League and scrapping with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the PL for top four.

He has, as his right, said as professionally as possible that he doesn’t want to play for us in this state anymore. If our one world-class player leaves for these reasons (Rashford is still too young and De Gea is not wanted in Spain anymore after the WC), then Man Utd will be seen as a club descending into Liverpool of the past thrifty years. Other top players won’t come, sponsors will leave and the enterprise value will fall. That prospect should make the Glazers seek to sell now at its peak and if the sale does go through we have Pogba to thank for it.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
If the Glazers do leave us in the next year, I think we have Pogba to thank. No one is bigger than the club and all of that, but a 27 year-old World Cup winning midfielder who would walk into any team on the planet should not be forced to waste his prime years in the Europa League and scrapping with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the PL for top four.

He has, as his right, said as professionally as possible that he doesn’t want to play for us in this state anymore. If our one world-class player leaves for these reasons (Rashford is still too young and De Gea is not wanted in Spain anymore after the WC), then Man Utd will be seen as a club descending into Liverpool of the past thrifty years. Other top players won’t come, sponsors will leave and the enterprise value will fall. That prospect should make the Glazers seek to sell now at its peak and if the sale does go through we have Pogba to thank for it.
So his re-signing hasn't been a complete and utter waste of time then. :lol:

Eric's Seagull

Would gladly thank Pogba if he made the Glazer's finally feck off!

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW

Proof that Pogba literally can be and is used as an excuse for pretty much fecking anything. Nice one.

Keefy18

The fans can force the boards hands yes. But it’s there decision. Every manager they’ve sacked has been well overdue.
So they did something right then?

Like I say, they've by an large given supporters what they want.

red thru&thru

He was described as a cancer in the dressing room on Talksport. The guys been injured for 2 months and still getting blamed for us not winning games.
Just shows how powerful the media are. Now I'm not saying Pogba is some sort of saint but if all the managers keep playing him and owners don't sell him, then it isn't Pogba at fault here. If the guy wants to go, let him go. Make sure we get paid what we deserve to and move on. But until such a time, fans should just not comment on him.

Russky14

Flip me this thread was on page 3 of the site. Have we all been brainwashed after the Citeh win?

M Bison

Supports
York City
Flip me this thread was on page 3 of the site. Have we all been brainwashed after the Citeh win?

Amazing what a couple of decent results does for fans mentality. A poor result at the weekend and they'll be back in the firing line, dont worry.

stevoc

To be fair we probably wouldn't be in the Europa league if he'd pulled his finger out towards the end of last season and played like one of the best midfielders who could walk into any side on the planet.