Glazers / Woodward out! (One down)

Mal donaghy

How ??? How do we get rid of them?? We cant organise a walkout, a boycott , but I suppose we could all chip in for a plane to fly over again!! That will show em!.
Our club name has even started to sound ironic, theres fook all united here.

Yakuza_devils

Ed doesn't even dare to go to the match at OT yesterday. But I think he regretted.

By signing Fernándes, OT fans stop chanting and protesting already. Easy fans to please after 7 years of shambles.

We deserve what we get.

Water Melon

Can we not make one chant that would support the players and protest the Glazers at the same time?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Can we not make one chant that would support the players and protest the Glazers at the same time?
Players should be smart enough to know chanting against Ed and the Glazers has nothing to do with them.

croadyman

These yankee leeches and that Toy Story puppet have made the whole club poisonous from top to bottom. They have definitely caused a massive divide in the fanbase by appointing a Utd legend.

This decline really started back in the summer of 09 when we replaced Ronaldo with Valencia, Obertan & Owen. Just let that complete joke of a decision sink in for a while.

We then had to watch fergie neglect that midfield for years because he had to use the no value in the market line to save their asses.

Still makes me physically sick to my stomach when I think of the top talent who we missed out in that period.

Last edited:

TrustInOle

The coward has been avoiding games.
I am far from a woody or glazer lover, but have abit of perspective man. Guy just had a bunch of hooligans come threathen his safety at home, where his wife and kids live, and you think he is a coward for not then turning up to a stadium filled with fans that could have been part of said mob? I despise everything about Woody and Glazers, but I doubt I would turn up either, scary experience just for being incompetent at his job.

TrueRed79

Click the link for the entire thread. Grim if true and i personally think it probably is.

mark_a

Ed doesn't even dare to go to the match at OT yesterday. But I think he regretted.

By signing Fernándes, OT fans stop chanting and protesting already. Easy fans to please after 7 years of shambles.

We deserve what we get.
Just to put it out there: the fans did chant anti Glazer stuff at Wolves game

This stuff is filed alongside someone who said United fans hadn't seemed to object too much to Glazers takeover, to which someone pointed out that a bunch of them had gone off and founded a whole other club!!! Doesn't get much bigger an objection than that!

AneRu

Click the link for the entire thread. Grim if true and i personally think it probably is.
Read through that last night, the probability of it being true is high as most sponsors paid top dollar to be associated with a title challenging only to end up being associated with a club in sharp and sustained decline. If the sponsors are also showing signs of discontent then the Glazers will either sacrifice Woodward and Ole or will cash out because next summer, if don't make the CL, we will have less funds to strengthen the team, another issue with a want away superstar and fans in open conflict with the board and owners. Something will have to give.

Alabaster Codify7

THIS is what we need. The only way these guys will make changes for the better is when the money-men start kicking off about the shite situation they're associating themselves with.

Yakuza_devils

Ed is an accountant and know nothing about football.

The first thing he should do as CEO of the club is to find people with good knowledge in football. Two most important appointment are the DOF and Manager position.

He cock-up both positions badly for 7 years and now still sitting on his arse doing nothing.

And don't get me started on the money wasted on players recruitment and wages which are laughing stock in world football.

His incompetency is unbelievable and he is still in the job. If Apple can't produce quality IPhone for 7 years will the CEO still in the job for 7 years?

TrustInOle

About bloody time. Been a wonder why all these sponsors continuously pump money into a project that is failing as hard as we are. About time they see sense to, this, in my opinion, is the only way the Glazers will take notice.

Coops73

So would we take missing out on top 4 if it meant the Glazers taking such a hit that they’d have to sell? Personally for me, yeah, all day long, which doesn’t feel right to say but if we don’t get these fecking idiots out of the club finishing in the top 4 will be the least of our worries.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
How do people feel about our offices and Ed being in London? I'm unsure about it. It's obviously a good place to do business, and only a few hours on the train, but it can't help with the disconnect from upper management to everything else.

red thru&thru

Guardian are saying United going to step up security around Ed when coming to OT. Why doesn't he just talk to the fans and address our concerns???

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Red Issue aren't credible but I would be surprised if this weren't true.
You don't pay top dollar for a club that has our present reputation.
Won't be surprised if our next shirt sponsor is from some backwater authoritarian country ready to pay over the odds.

Lee565

This decline really started back in the summer of 09 when we replaced Ronaldo with Valencia, Obertan & Owen. Just let that complete joke of a decision sink in for a while.

We then had to watch fergie neglect that midfield for years because he had to use the no value in the market line to save their asses.

Still makes me physically sick to my stomach when I think of the top talent who we missed out in that period.
And yet some fans that still defend these greedy gits for the recent lack of investment and bring up that they spent money under van Gaal and Mourinho but forget how little we spent from the ronaldo sale up until post fergie, they owed the club bloody investment in the squad.